GH6 Mirrorless Camera + 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 Lens
The LUMIX GH6 with a 25.2-MP Live MOS Sensor without LPF (low-pass filter) increases effective pixel count by more than 20% for high-resolution, high-speed signal readout and wide dynamic range. The image processor with doubled processing speed integrates New Intelligent Detail Processing, New 2D Noise Reduction, and High Precision 3D Noise Reduction for video.
- The category-defining camera, now with higher resolution and bit rates than ever before, even more robust image stabilization, and other important upgrades for pro-level quality
- 25MP Sensor and Venus Engine with 100MP Hand-Held High Resolution Shot; 5.7K 60p, 4K 120p 10-bit video and all recording modes are no time limit
- Internal recording in Apple ProRes 422 HQ and 422 to deliver high image quality at low compression; Pre-installed V-Log/V-Gamut and +13-stops of dynamic range with Dynamic Range Boost
- Powerful 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 provides up to 7.5-stops of correction Full-HD High frame rate video at 300fps (12.5x) slow motion; Powerful 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 provides up to 7.5-stops of correction
The latest camera in this iconic series—powerful, reliable, unlimited—now with higher resolution and bit rates than ever before, even more robust image stabilization, and other important upgrades for pro-level quality. Enjoy a wealth of enhancements with an incredibly user-friendly interface.
Higher-Res Bit-Rate Recording than Ever Before
The latest in high image quality, versatility, and expressive range for film and TV production —5.7K 4:2:0 10-bit 60p (17:9) and 5.8K 30p 4:2:0 10-bit anamorphic (4:3) modes. Anamorphic Desqueeze Display function gives you the ability confirm the cinemascope-size image on a monitor while shooting.
Unlimited Video Recording in 4:2:2 10-bit C4K/4K 60p
The GH6 is the first LUMIX to offer 4:2:2 10-bit C4K/4K 60p unlimited internal recording* thanks to the optimal heat dissipation stucture--ideal for small production teams where mobility and high quality are required, with simultaneous internal recording and external recording via HDMI output.
*When used at the recommended operating temperature (-10°F–104°F)
A LUMIX First: Apple ProRes codec Video
GH6 delivers high image quality at low compression using a CFexpress card, internally recording videos in Apple ProRes 422 HQ codec*. This significantly streamlines your workflow from start to finish, reducing the post-production progress which allows non-linear editing with minimal transcoding.
*Apple and ProRes are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
In-Camera High Speed and Slo Mo
High-resolution slow-motion recording is now possible with C4K/4K 10-bit 120p high-frame-rate video with audio. GH6 also offers a wide range of 10-bit ALL-Intra recording modes for high-end editing. Variable-frame rate enables recording of up to 12.5x super slow-motion video with continuous autofocus during HFR video recording.*
* Maximum output of sensor is 60fps when Dynamic Range Boost is set to ON. When shooting at 120.00p or lower with a compatible lens.
G Series' Largest Dynamic Range V-Log/V-Gamut
12+ stops V-Log/V-Gamut come preinstalled, expandable to 13+ stops when Dynamic Range Boost Mode is turned on--the broadest range in the LUMIX G series*. Edit seamlessly with VariCam cameras with accurate color reproduction and subtle gradations from dark areas to highlights. GH6 supports both .CUBE and .VLT formats for V-Log View Assist in real time.
*From ISO2000 in Dynamic Range Boost Mode only at 60fps or less.
LUMIX Pro Services
All LUMIX cameras come with a free extended 3 year warranty. You can manage your gear, process repairs and contact our expert technical team anytime through the LUMIX Pro Services portal. Pros can opt into our paid Platinum level program for expedited service and shipping, free clean/checks and discounted out-of-warranty repairs.Learn More
This product has no reviews yet.