G95 Mirrorless Camera + 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 Lens - DC-G95MK
The LUMIX G95 digital single lens mirrorless camera incorporates a Four Thirds 20.3 Megapixel digital live MOS sensor without a low-pass filter for maximum performance. The LUMIX G95 utilizes the Micro Four Thirds lens mount standard, ideal for hybrid photographers and vloggers. Uses an advanced 5-axis Dual I.S.2 (image stabilizer) for even more powerful and effective blurring suppression..
- 20.3-Megapixel digital live MOS sensor without low-pass filter attains maximum performance (25600 Max sensitivity)
- Comes with easy-to-use Lumix G 12-60mm 3 5-5. 6 standard focal length lens; pair with any Micro Four Thirds lens for digital mirrorless cameras
- 4K 24/30P video capture Plus pre-installed V-log L offers exceptional flexibility in post-production, featuring log characteristics with 12 stops of dynamic range
- Real-time image output to an optional external monitor in 4: 2: 2/ 8-bit via an optional micro HDMI cable simultaneously while recording video
- 3.5mm microphone jack supports external microphone use, such as an optional Panasonic external stereo/shotgun microphone DMW-MS2