LUMIX GH6 Mirrorless Camera Body Only New
To find more about the free CFexpress™ 128gb card visit lumixgh6.com. The LUMIX GH6 with a 25.2-MP Live MOS Sensor without LPF (low-pass filter) increases effective pixel count by more than 20% for high-resolution, high-speed signal readout and wide dynamic range. The image processor with doubled processing speed integrates New Intelligent Detail Processing, New 2D Noise Reduction, and High Precision 3D Noise Reduction for video.
- Free early adopter gift: Pre-order by March 25 to get a 128GB LEXAR® Professional CFexpress™ Type B Card ($199 value); while supplies last; see link in Product Description
- The category-defining camera—powerful, reliable, unlimited—now with higher resolution and bit rates than ever before, even more robust image stabilization, and other important upgrades for pro-level quality
- Higher Resolution and Bit Rates than Ever Before: 25MP Sensor and Venus Engine with 100MP Hand-Held High Resolution Shot; 5.7K 60p, 4K 120p 10-bit video and all recording modes are no time limit
- Incredible Image Quality and Versatility: Internal recording in Apple ProRes 422 HQ and 422 to deliver high image quality at low compression; Pre-installed V-Log/V-Gamut and +13-stops of dynamic range with Dynamic Range Boost
- Unbelievably Stable, Even in Low Light: Powerful 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 provides up to 7.5-stops of correction; Full-HD High frame rate video at 300fps (12.5x) slow motion
|Item Package Weight||3.15 3.15|
|Item Package Dimensions||6.41 6.41 x 6.16 6.16 x 7.56 7.56|
|Item Weight||1.81 1.81|
|Item Dimensions||3.92 3.92 x 3.95 3.95 x 5.45 5.45|
Meet the New LUMIX GH6
The category-defining camera—powerful, reliable, unlimited—now with higher resolution and bit rates than ever before, even more robust image stabilization, and other important upgrades for pro-level quality.
Iconic. Unparalleled. Ready for the Future.
- New 25MP Sensor and Venus Engine
- 100MP Hand-Held High Resolution Shot
- 5.7K 60p, 4K 120p 10-bit video and no time limit1 for C4K/4K 60p
- Internal recording in Apple ProRes 422 HQ and 422
- Pre-installed V-Log/V-Gamut and +13–stops of dynamic range with Dynamic Range Boost2
- Full-HD High frame rate video at 300fps (12.5x) slow motion
- Powerful 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 provides up to 7.5-stops of correction3
More content coming soon...
1. Under the guaranteed operating environment. When using a battery. The recording time depends on the capacity of the battery and the recording media.
2. Available in Creative Video mode only, Minimum ISO 800 in standard mode/ISO2000 in V-Log/HLG.
3. Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=60mm (35mm camera equivalent f=120mm) when Lumix G Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm (H-ES12060) is used.]