LUMIX S1H Digital Mirrorless Camera with 24.2MP Full Frame Sensor and Dual Native ISO, 6K/24p Recording Capability, V-Log/V-Gamut, and Multi-Aspect Recording - DC-S1HBODY
- NEWLY DESIGNED FULL FRAME SENSOR - 24.2MP full-frame MOS sensor offers a wide dynamic range and sharp, natural expression at high sensitivity settings
- 6K 10-BIT VIDEO - Includes full-area 3:2 6K24p, C4K(4,096 x 2,160) and anamorphic modes
- DUAL NATIVE ISO - Offers the advantages of very high sensitivity for low-light shoots while suppressing noise levels, allowing the camera to switch from a standard sensitivity to a higher sensitivity with almost no noise degradation
- V-LOG/V-GAMUT - Features a wider 14+ stops of dynamic range, which are compatible with the Cinema VariCam Look, to capture everything from shadows to highlights
- RUGGED MIRRORLESS CAMERA DESIGN - Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility (*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.)
S1H supports two popular 5.9K RAW workflow alternatives. Update to the latest firmware to record in Apple ProRes RAW on the Atomos Ninja V or Blackmagic RAW on Blackmagic Video Assist 12G HDR.
The newly designed 24.2-megapixel full-frame CMOS image sensor can leverage a dual-base ISO setting, resulting in outstanding image quality in lowlight with minimized noise from low to high sensitivity.
the LUMIX S1H covers every industry, from cinema to TV broadcasting. In addition to C4K/4K 60p/50p* 4:2:0 10-bit and C4K/4K 30p/25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit, it offers 6K/24p 4:2:0 10-bit in 3:2.
* In Super 35mm and PIXEL/PIXEL settings.
Featuring a rich color profile, C4K/4K 30p/25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit video is recordable in-camera. It also delivers 4:2:2 10-bit HDMI output. The 4:2:2 10-bit format expresses over 1 billion colors.
With Cinema VariCam Look compatibility and 14+ stops dynamic range, V-Log and V-Gamut is preinstalled for accurate color reproduction, subtle gradations and precise color control in post-production.
HDR modes in HLG format: 4K HEVC (HLG) video mode and Photo Style “Like2100.” On HDR devices, you'll view amazing dynamic range and extremely fine gradations of light and dark.
4K 4:3, 6K full-frame 3:2, DCI-4K, and more. Post-production from anamorphic lenses makes Cinemascope possible. An Anamorphic Desqueeze Display function displays Cinemascope-size video at 1.3x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 1.8x, and 2.0x.
Support for overcranking and undercranking with access to 2.5x slow* in C4K/4K and 7.5x super-slow* in FHD.*** Create emotional slow-motion footage of up to 30x normal speed (30p/2 fps)
*** The degree of effect varies depending on the recording format and frequency,
and the angle of view narrows if a frame rate over 150 fps is selected.
With the 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 (Image Stabilizer),* intelligent compensation provides an equivalent to 6.5-stops of exposure compensation, .meaning sharp photos from slower shutter speeds.** The feature is available in both photo and 4K video capture.
* 5-axis Dual I.S.2 can be used with the lens S-R24105
and S-R70200 as of August 27, 2019.
** Based on the CIPA standard (Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance
f=105mm, when S-R24105 is used). Based on the CIPA standard
(Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=200mm when S-R70200 is used).
The durable magnesium alloy die-cast frame is sealed to help protect every seam, dial and button.The camera is dust and splash-resistant* and designed for use in temperatures as low as 14°F.
* Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee hat damage will not occur if this camera is subjected to direct contact with dust and water
To dissipate the heat generated by recording non-stop, a highly-effective and independently operating fan is now included within the body — an industry first.*
* For a Full-frame Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera, as of August 27th, 2019.
The newly developed high-resolution 1.8-inch status LCD presents optimal information for still photography or videography. Time code and audio information can be customized with switchable black or white backgrounds.
Super-fast sensor-lens communication of 480 fps and Panasonic’s DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology help make high-speed, high-precision autofocus of approximately 0.08 seconds a reality.*
* 11EV, at wide-end with S-R24105 (CIPA) in LVF120 fps setting