LUMIX S1H Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Body Only
The LUMIX S1H is a full-frame mirrorless camera for film production scaled to a hand-held design without compromising professional-level standards. With superior functionality that slots effortlessly into the professional workflow the S1H is also designed for active filming in the field when attached to a gimbal or drone. A 24.2-megapixel full-frame image sensor achieves high sensitivity and minimum noise with unlimited recording time in all modes .
- Newly designed full frame sensor: 24 2MP full-frame MOS sensor offers a wide dynamic Range and sharp natural expression at high sensitivity settings
- 6K 10-BIT VIDEO: Includes full-area 3 2 6K24p C4K(4 096 x 2 160) and anamorphic modes
- Dual native ISO offers the advantages of very high sensitivity for low-light shoots while suppressing noise levels allowing the camera to switch from a standard sensitivity to a higher sensitivity with almost no noise degradation
- V-log/v-gamut: features a wider 14+ Stops of dynamic range which are compatible with the Cinema VariCam look to capture everything from shadows to highlights
- Rugged Mirrorless camera design: Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility