HomeCHEF™ Magic Pot 4-in-1 Cookware Accessory
A simple, 4-in-1 solution for perfecting your favorite dishes. Placed inside your Panasonic microwave, the Magic Pot helps you prepare food quickly and easily in the microwave oven using 4 cooking methods—sear, simmer, steam, and grill—for the perfect flavor and texture every time. Safe, easy to use, and easy to clean, the Magic Pot helps you prepare meals with exceptional flavor and texture.
- This simple microwave cookware lets you get the best results from your Panasonic Microwave Oven; 4 cooking methods help you make everything from browned, juicy burgers to fluffy cakes
- Magic Pot is made to pair with the HomeCHEF 4-in-1 (NN-CD87KS), 2-in-1 Countertop Microwave Oven (NN-GN68KS), and Inverter Microwave Oven with Genius Sensor (NN-SN68KS) for high-performance cooking
- Pan Sear crisps food from the bottom up; Simmer browns the bottom of food and retains juices; Steam cooks food by boiling water under the steam tray; Crisping Grill gives food a brown, crispy top
- Use the 3 Magic Pot components (crispy pot, steam tray, stainless steel lid) to cook your favorite foods quickly, with perfectly-finished edges and tender, juicy centers
- Designed to cook safely in select Panasonic microwave ovens, Magic Pot has silicone, rubber, stainless steel, and aluminum in all the right places for an optimal cooking experience
Get the most out of your Panasonic microwave oven with this must-have cookware accessory! Magic Pot uses 4 cooking methods (pan sear, simmer, steam, and grill) to cook every dish just right, from light, flavorful paella to browned, juicy burgers to fluffy cakes.
Four Ways to Cook
Pan Sear--for Delicious Char
Crisps food from the bottom up; Stainless Steel Lid helps contain moisture to keep proteins and vegetables plump and juicy
Simmer--for Flavorful Stews
The Crispy Pot simmers soups and stews for incredible taste, while Stainless Steel Lid retains precious liquid
Steam--for Fresh, Light Foods
Water boils under the Steam Tray while the Stainless Steel Lid contains moisture, for healthy and delicious foods with nutrients locked in
Crisp Grill--a Perfect Finish
Cook food on the inside and broil the top to a crispy finish by pairing the Crispy Pot with your combination oven's microwave and broil functions
Microwave Safe (Just Place it Properly)
Magic Pot has silicone, rubber, stainless steel, and aluminum in all the right places for a safe, optimal cooking experience. To use safely, place Magic Pot in the center of the microwave oven; the metal deflects heat and the rubber base absorbs it, conducting the heat only to the bottom and sides.
Stainless Steel Lid with Silicone Rim
Retains moisture in food when simmering and steaming
Heat-resistant Plastic Steam Tray
For light, thorough steaming, place food on tray and fill the crispy pot with water.
Aluminum Crispy Pot with Rubber Base
Sears and simmers food for maximum flavor and just the right texture.