Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 Mushrooms
Whether you serve it as a steak side or enjoy it as a vegetarian main, these Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are a savory experience. This dish is brimming with luscious flavor, topped with a crunchy exterior of golden panko crumbs and juicy halved tomatoes with a layer of melted cheese.
- 6 Portobello mushroom caps
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¾ cup soft herbed spreadable cheese
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- ¼ cup panko
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Select the Convection mode and set the temperature to 375°F. Press Start/Set to preheat the oven.
- Clean the mushroom caps, remove the stem and place caps on a wire rack on top of the metal tray facing up. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Evenly divide the cheese between the caps.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, bread crumbs and parsley. Sprinkle on top of the cheese. Place a few halved tomatoes on top.
- Place on the lower level of the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the bread crumbs are