GH5M2 Mirrorless Camera Body
GH5M2 draws from the iconic hybrid GH5, adding wireless live streaming, the latest autofocus and I.S. technologies with the latest Venus Engine. Enjoy unlimited video recording and C4K/4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit video without cropping and simultaneous output over HDMI. V-Log L is pre-installed, and Cinelike D2 and V2, MonochromeS, and L.ClassicNeo added to Photo Style.
- Ideal for hybrid content creators—the GH5M2 supports both wired and wireless unlimited live streaming for indoors and outdoors, together with a USB Power Delivery feature
- The GH5M2 is capable of unlimited video recording in various settings including C4K/4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit and simultaneous output over HDMI during 4K 60p internal recording.
- Presets include V-LogL, Cinelike D2/ V2, MonochromeS and L.ClassicNeo.
- Advanced I.S. to 6.5-stop slower shutter speeds* for stable handheld shooting. Double SD Memory Card slot for relay recording.
- The magnesium alloy full die-cast front / rear frame and is not only splash and dust resistant**, but also freezeproof down to -10 °C (14°F).
Hybrid mirrorless camera featuring live streaming capability and C4K 60p/50p 10bit video recording.
Cinema, Broadcasting, and Other Pro Applications
Unlimited recording on all settings—C4K and 6K anamorphic mode, 60p/50p 4:2:0 10-bit and C4K/4K 30p/25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit ALL-Intra 400Mbps recording
Advanced Functions to Support All Your Needs
Pre-installed V-LogL, REC Frame Indicator, Luminance Spot Meter, Zebra Pattern, WFM/Vectorscope, and three display options for Shutter Speed and Gain (Sensitivity): Sec/ISO, Angle/ISO, or Sec/dB.
Wireless Live Streaming and Webcam
Enjoy wireless livestreaming indoors and outdoors via the LUMIX Sync app (Android/iOS). Stream live events anytime, anywhere with GH5-level quality. Connect to a computer using a USB cable for web conferencing.
6.5-stop Dual I.S. 2 Image Stabilizer
Combines control of the Body I.S. and Lens O.I.S. to offer 6.5 stops’ worth of correction.*
*Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=60mm (35mm camera equivalent f=120mm) when H-ES12060 is used.
Fully Weather Sealed
Durable magnesium alloy die-cast frame sealed to protect every seam, dial, and button. Dust and splash resistant*; use at temperatures as low as -10°C / 14°F.
*Dust and splash resistant does not ensure that damage will not occur if this camera is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
LUMIX Pro Services
All LUMIX cameras come with a free extended 3 year warranty. You can manage your gear, process repairs and contact our expert technical team anytime through the LUMIX Pro Services portal. Pros can opt into our paid Platinum level program for expedited service and shipping, free clean/checks and discounted out-of-warranty repairs.Learn More
This product has no reviews yet.