Box Camera 10.2MP M4/3 MOS Sensor
Cinematic productions, Broadcasting or Live Streaming, LUMIX wants you to think inside the box! The LUMIX BGH1 is an exceptionally lightweight and easy-to-install box camera that offers unprecedented versatility, perfect for shooting on drones/ gimbals and vehicles, IP remote control, live streaming and more.
- The high-performance BGH1 is small and lightweight box camera, with expandability and multi-camera control with Wi-Fi, Ethernet PoE+ and 3G-SDI.
- Camera provides superior low-light performance using a high sensitivity, 10.2MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds sensor with Dual Native ISO technology to minimize noise.
- C4K, 4:2:0 10-bit, 4:2:2 10-bit ALL-Intra 400Mbps recording, V-Log L with 13 stops of dynamic range and future firmware update with RAW output via HDMI.
- 10-bit internal recording ensures rich data and smooth gradation, with the option of simultaneous live output over HDMI or 3G-SDI
- Control multi BGH1 cameras remotely via Ethernet with LUMIX Tether App while supplying power via PoE+. Control is also available via USB-C.