Automatic Bread Maker with 20 Presets
Bread tastes better from scratch! Whether you’re a breadmaster or a brand-new baker, the SD-R2550 breadmaker is here to help you bake delicious bakery-style loaves every time. Recipes are included for various breads, delicious cakes, rising doughs, pastas, jams, and jellies! A great tool for those with dietary restrictions such as gluten intolerance.
- Sensor detects both internal and room temperatures, auto-adjusting the time to rise and rest dough to make incredible breads, cakes, pizza and pasta dough, and gluten-free baking
- Unique artisan-style kneading blade is shaped to knead firm dough, and works together with the specially-placed ribs in the bread pan to deliver the best-tasting bread with ideal texture
- Making sure the add-ins for your loaf are mixed thoroughly and evenly, the dedicated dispenser automatically drops the raisin/nuts/seeds into the pan at perfectly-timed intervals
- Packed 20-preset programs for the basics you need, and recipes you want to try--whole wheat, sourdough, brioche, and cakes; pizza and pasta
- Choose manual options to customize your cake kneading, bread kneading, and bread fermentation to enjoy a wide range of recipes
Automatic bread maker for incredible flavor and texture
Create next-level breads, cakes, pizza and pasta dough, and gluten-free baking with confidence. This easy-to-use bread maker helps you achieve delicious baked goods the whole family will love.
Fail-Proof Temperature Control
Double temperature sensor detects both internal and room temperatures, auto-adjusting the the time to rise and rest dough for perfect results.
Kneading Blade for Artisanal Results
Unique kneading blade works together with the specially-placed ribs in the bread pan for to deliver incredible-tasting bread with ideal texture.
Even Distribution of Raisins, Nuts, and Seeds
Raisin/Nut Dispenser ensures that your breads will have their added ingredients mixed thoroughly and evenly.
Your Breads, Your Way
With 20 auto-programs, 3 loaf size settings (M, L, XL), and 3 crust color settings, this bread maker can be easily set to suit your and your family's preferences.
So Many Gluten-Free Options
Baking your own bread is a great solution for those who are celiac and gluten intolerant, and this bread machine makes it especially easy and delicious. It's not just for bread, either -- enjoy gluten-free cake, pizza dough, and pasta dough, too!
Manual operation lets you customize your baking for any recipe, with the finished product exactly as you want it.
Craving the aroma of warm, fresh bread in the morning? Simply place your ingredients in the breadmaker up to 13 hours in advance and set the timer.
Horizontal design ensures the bread maker takes up minimal counter space.
Recipes & Tips
Quick-Start Guide gets your breadmaker up and running with a minimum of fuss; 27 recipes so you can start baking your favorites right away.
How long does it take to bake a loaf of bread?
Basic bread takes about four hours. You can find the times of other breads in the user manual.
What are some tips to bake bread perfectly?
Measuring ingredients accurately is very important for baking in general, and baking bread especially. We recommend using a digital scale to get the most accurate ingredient measurements. Also, when combining ingredients, make sure you place them into the bread pan in the order listed in the recipe.
What items should I avoid putting into the raisin and nut dispenser?
Any moist, meltable or viscous ingredients, such as fresh fruit, cheese or chocolate should NOT be placed in the raisin/nut dispenser. Instead, add these ingredients directly into the bread pan.
This product has no reviews yet.