AX850 4K ULTRA HDTV Series - 85" Class (84.5" Diag.) TC-85AX850U
- Experience 4K Ultra HD, clarity 4 times higher than 1080p*
- Studio Master Drive delivers the color gamut level of a plasma display
- Covers 98% of all professional DCI studio color standards
- Enjoy true cinema quality with a THX 4K Certified Display
- Panel 4K ULTRA HD LED LCD TV
- Panel Drive 2400 bls 4K IFC PRO
- Picture Mode Vivid/Standard/Home Theater/Cinema/THX 4K (Cinema/Bright Room)/Custom/Professional1/Professional2 (isfccc)
- Viewing Angle 176 degree
- Color Space DCI coverage : 98 %
- Studio Master Drive Y
- Local Dimming Y (Pro)
- Unique Graphic Engine 4K Fine Remaster Engine 2
- Noise Reduction Y (Multi-Noise Reduction Pro)
- THX Certified Display Y (4K)
- 4K / 1080p Pure Direct Y (4K)
- isf Mode Y
- 3D Type Y (Active)
- 2D-3D Conversion Y
- Speakers Front Slim Speakers x 2, Woofer x 2
- Speaker Output 40 W (10 + 10 + 10 + 10)
- Stage Surround Sound Y
- Surround Mode VR-Audio Master Surround 2.1
- my Home Screen Y
- my Stream
- my Stream***** Y
- Multi User Profile Y
- Voice Assistant
- Voice Print Recognition Y
- Voice Command Y
- Voice Guidance Y
- Touch Pad Remote (with my Button) Y
- Info Bar Y
- Built-In Camera Y
- eHelp Y
- my Home Could —
- Remote Sharing —
- Swipe & Share Y
- Panasonic TV Remote 2 (App) Y
- Internet Apps
- Web Browser* Y (4K)
- 4K Online Player Y
- Unique Processing Engine Quad-Core Pro5
- Wireless LAN Built-In Y
- Display Mirroring Y
- DLNA Y
- Bluetooth** (APT-X Compatible) Y (Keyboards/Mouses)
- Media Player
- Media Player (Picture/Movie/Music) Y
- Support Format HEVC/H.264/AVCHD3D/Progressive, SD-VIDEO/MKV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/FLAC/AppleLossless/WAV, JPEG/MPO
- Eco Navigation Y
- Energy Star Ver.6.0
- HDMI (4K 60 Input) 3 (side), 1 (bottom)
- Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 2)
- DisplayPort (4K 60 Input) 1 (bottom)
- Component Video Input shared with Composite RCA phono type x 1 (bottom)
- USB 3 (USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2)
- SD Card Y (SDXC)
- Ethernet 1 (bottom)
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (side)
- Included Accessory*** Touch Pad Remote / TV Remote / 3D Glasses (2 pcs)
Power SupplyAC 110 - 127 V, 60 Hz
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches)
- On mode Average Power Consumption
- Rated Power Consumption
- Standby Power Consumption
Display Resolution3,840 (W) x 2,160 (H)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (w/o stand) 1,917 x 1,135 x 85 mm / 75.5 x 44.7 x 3.4 inch
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (with stand) 1,917 x 1,163 x 351 mm / 75.5 x 45.8 x 13.9 inch
- Weight (w/o stand) 72.0 kg (158.8 lbs)
- Weight (with stand) 87.0 kg (191.8 lbs)
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 95°F (0°C - 35°C)
- Safety Standard UL60065/FCC Parts15
- VESA Compatible Y
- Carton Dimensions (W x H x D) 2,103 x 1,359 x 548 mm / 82.8 x 53.5 x 21.6 inch
- Gross Weight (with stand) 110 kg (242.5 lbs)
- Warranty 1 year
- NOTE * The Web Browser cannot display some web pages correctly. And viewable contents by VIERA Web Browser are subject to the following conditions; / - viewable contents may vary depend on models, / - viewable contents may differ from those for PC, / - viewable contents may be limited. / ** HID (Human Interface Device Profile) compliant keyboards are available. A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compliant audio devices are available. / *** Not all the accessories are listed here. / **** Skype Camera is optionally available. / ***** Viewable contents may vary depend on regions and services.
- UPC 885170227927
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, please consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I can access all of the TV apps except Netflix?1. Change the DNS setting of your TV to 126.96.36.199.
2. If you are able to access the Netflix splash screen, use the TV remote to deactivate your account by pressing Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. After this process, try loggin back into the Netflix TV app.
If the procedure is successful a screen will come up with the option to deactivate your device from your account. If not try the process again. Once you have successfully deactivated your device, you will need to activate it by opening Netflix and at the main screen selecting Member Sign In, then following the on screen prompts until activation is complete.
If the Netflix app still fails to open, but all of the other TV apps work, visit help.netflix.com for more support.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.