32" Class (31.5" Diagonal) LCD HDTV with 178 176; Wide Viewing Angle
Features32" Class (31.5" Diagonal) Widescreen LCD HDTV with 178 176; Wide Viewing Angle and EZ Sync 153; HDAVI Control
- VIDEO: .
- Screen Size 32" Class (31.5" diagonal)
Contrast RatioUp to 7000: 1
- Compatible Signal Formats 1080p/1080i/720p/480p
- Panel IPS (WXGA)
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Aspect Control 480i/p: Full, Just, 4:3, Zoom1080i/p: Full, H-Fill, Just, 4:3, Zoom
- New Pixel Controller Yes
- Resolution (Number of Pixels) 1,049,088 (1366x768) pixels
- Brightness (Panel, cd/m2) 500
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Moving Picture Response Speed 8ms
- Digital Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C
- Progressive Scan Yes
- 3D Color Management Yes (Vivid Mode)
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- Motion Picture Pro No
- AUDIO: .
- Speakers 2: Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Surround Sound Yes
- BBE VIVA HD3D Sound No
- Audio Output 20 W (10% THD)(8 ohms, 80 Hz -17kHz)
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- SD Memory Card Slot No
- Composite Video Input Jacks 3 (1 Side)
- S-Video Inputs 2
- Audio Inputs (for Composite/S-Video) 1
Component Video Inputs1
- Audio Inputs (for Component Video) 1
- Composite Video Outputs 1
- Digital Audio Outputs 1
- Analog Audio Outputs 1
- Headphone Jack Yes
- CONVENIENCE .
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
V-Chip Program LockoutYes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Video Input Picture Memory Yes
- Video Input Labeling Yes
- OTHER: .
- Remote Control Included
- EZ SYNC Yes
- Energy Star Compliance Yes
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Power Supply AC 110 - 127 V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption 132W
- Maximun Current 2.3 A
- Standby Condition 0.1 W
- Swivel Angle No
- VESA Compatible Yes
- Dimensions w/ Stand (H x W x D) inches 23.3" x 31.1" x 9.4"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 21.5'' x 31.1'' x 4.6''
- Weight 36.7
- UPC 037988108404
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.17
During auto-scan, when a channel with a weak signal is encountered, the virtual channel of the next channel is assigned to previous channel by mistake.
Power LED Blinks once every 3 seconds (the TV operates after unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, plugging it back in, and then turning it on again).
QAM Reception: Programs with channel number "0-0" in the VCT (Virtual Channel Table) are not registered in the manual program list after auto-scan.
Terrestrial HDTV Reception: Auto scan does not terminate when the broadcast station sends TVCT (Terrestrial Virtual Channel Table) with no data.
- Release Date: 1-22-2010
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
Consumer Product Support and Technical Assistance