Premium Hi-Res Wireless Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Over the Ear Headphones - RP-HD605N-K
- Tune in your music with high-def sound via Bluetooth® or enjoy Hi-Res audio at home with a wired connection; tune out surrounding noise either way with 3-level noise cancelling
- Enjoy true to the original playback with powerful, 40mm HD driver units designed with MLF diaphragms and anti-vibration frames for hours of smooth, natural and dynamic sound
- Immerse yourself in Hi-Res heaven when wired to your devices or home audio system, and take in all the subtle details and nuances you never noticed before in your music
- Hear sounds around you and clearly converse without taking off your headphones; Simply cover the right speaker housing with your hand to activate an ambient sound enhancer
- Relax in luxury with a 3D Ball Joint Structure and 3D Ear Pads for a perfect fit around the head and ears; Plus select music, adjust volume and make calls with the included voice assistant
- Driver Unit (mm) 1-9/16 in.
- Magnet Type Neodymium
- Impedance (Ω)(Power off, with cord) 38 Ohm
- Sensitivity (dB/mW)(Power off, with cord) 99 dB / mW
- Cord Length (m/ft) 3.9 ft. detachable
- Control/ Mic yes
- Playback Time with Battery(SBC mode) Approx. 20 hours(Noise Cancelling ON)
- Charging Time (25°C/ 77°F) Approx. 4 hours
- Weight (g) w/o cord 9.5 oz
- Miniplug (3.5mm) yes
- Plug /( N:Nickel. G: Gold) G
- Supplied Item USB charging cord: Approx. 1.6 ft., Detachable Cord: Approx. 3.9 ft. , Carrying case, Air Plug Adaptor
- Frequency Information
- Frequency Response (with wired connection) 4 Hz – 40000 Hz
- Frequency Band (with Bluetooth®) 20 Hz - 40000 Hz (*LDAC 96 kHz/990 kbps)
- Active Noise Canceling yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Version 4.2
- Supported Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Codec SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptXTM, Qualcomm® aptXTM HD, LDACTM
- Operating Distance Up to 33 ft.
- NOTE Specifications are subject to change without notice. All numbers given here are approximate.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- LDAC is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Qualcomm aptX is a product of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd. Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries, used with permission. aptX is a trademark of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., registered in the United States and other countries, used with permission.
- UPC 885170336568
Consumer Product Support and Technical Assistance