Panasonic JetForce™ Perform Bagless Upright Vacuum MC-UL555
- Simplify home cleaning with powerful JetForce™ cyclonic suction
- Eliminate vacuum bags with a 15% larger* compression dust cup
- Deep clean all carpet types and styles with four precision height settings
- Extend your reach to 10 ft. with QuickDraw II extension cleaning wand and attachments
- Includes HEPA media filtration for a healthier indoor environment
- Belt Type UB8
- Filter Type EF-10
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H) (in.) 43.5 x 14.0 x 13.5
- Product Weight (lbs.) 18.1
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H) (in.) 35.75 x 15.75 x 14.25
- Shipping Weight (lbs.) 23.5
- Key Features
- JetForce™ Cleaning Technology
- Powerful 12-Amp Motor
- No Suction Loss
- Four Floor Adjustment Settings
- HEPA Media Filtration
- Enlarged, Detachable Dust Cup
- Dust and Dirt Compression
- On-Board Tools
- Detachable, QuickDraw II Extension Wand with 10-ft. Reach
- On-Board Crevice Tool and Dusting Brush
- Pet Hair Air Turbine Brush
- Bare Floor Cleaning (Belt Shifter)
- Nozzle Width – 13 in.
- Cord Length – 25 ft.
- UPC 885170234659
Why is there no more suction from my vacuum?Check the following:
- Ensure that the dust bin is not clogged or full. If so clear the clogged area or empty the bin.
- Check the hose for damage or holes. Replace the hose if needed.
- Ensure that the hose is inserted fully.
- Ensure that the filters are clean.
Why did my agitator brush stop spinning in my vacuum?Ensure that the belt is not broken. If the belt is broken, replace it. If the belt is not broken and is installed correctly, the vacuum would require servicing. You can locate the closest service center by clicking here.
Why does the vacuum become extremely hot and shut off after five minutes?1. Ensure that there are no clogged areas
2. Change the filter
3. Check the hose.
If the issue persists, the vacuum would require servicing. You can locate the closest service center by clicking here.
How can I get my Panasonic product repaired/serviced or check status of an item I'm having repaired/serviced?For: TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs:
Setup Repair/Service: Click here for the Panasonic service locator.
Check Repair/Service Status: To check status of your repair you will need to contact the service center the repair was set up with.
For repairs and exchanges:
Consumer Portable Audio Products
Consumer Audio Systems
Consumer DVD Products
Consumer DVD Recorder Products
Consumer Digital Still Cameras
Consumer Small Appliances
Consumer Power Tools:
Setup Service: Click here to submit a repair request. Be sure to have your model number directly from your device and include any hyphens or suffixes ex. DMR-EZ48VK.
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Check Repair/Service Status:
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
or If you submitted a repair request on the Panasonic Shop site click here, log into your account and click "Check Repair Status" located in the left hand menu.
Note: Please reference your Service Job number when contacting via email. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.