Native 4K Blu-ray Cinema Quality Player with 4K Upscaling, 4K Streaming & Built-in Wi-Fi - DMP-UB900
- 4K Native plus 4K Upscaling
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Stream 4K from Netflix & YouTube
- THX Certification, 7.1 Channel Audio
- Dolby Digital and DTS decoding
- Dual HDMI 4:4:4 Compatible
- Ultra HD Blu-ray/ FULL HD 3D/ BD-Video yes
- BD-RE/ BD-RE DL (Ver.3)
- JPEG/ MPO N/A
- BDAV/ AVCHD/ AVCHD 3D/JPEG/ MPO yes
- BD-R/ BD-R DL (Ver.2)
- Xvid/ MKV N/A
- BDAV/ AVCHD/ AVCHD 3D/ MKV yes
- DVD-Video yes
- DVD-R*1/ DVD-R DL*1/ DVD-RW*1
- DVD-Video/ DVD Video Recording yes
- AVCHD/ Xvid/ MKV N/A
- AVCHD/ MKV yes/ yes* (*DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- FLAC/ WAV/ ALAC/ DSD/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3 yes (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- JPEG/ MPO yes (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
- +R*1/ +R DL*1/ +RW*1
- Video/ AVCHD yes
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA N/A
- CD-DA/ DTS-CD yes
- Xvid/ MKV N/A
- MKV yes (CD-R/ -RW)
- FLAC/ WAV/ ALAC/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3 yes (CD-R/ -RW)
- JPEG/ MPO yes (CD-R/ -RW)
- Dolby Digital/ TrueHD yes Decode and Bitstream Output*2
- Dolby Digital Plus yes Decode and Bitstream Output*2
- DTS-HD Master Audio/ DTS-HD High Resolution Audio yes Decode and Bitstream Output*2
- FLAC yes (192kHz/24bit (5.1ch))
- WAV yes (192kHz/32bit (2ch))
- ALAC yes (96kHz/32bit (Max.7.1ch), 176.4/192kHz /32bit (Max.5.1ch))
- DSD (DFF, DSF) yes (2.8MHz (2ch/ 5.1ch), 5.6MHz (2ch only))
SD MEMORY CARD
- Slot yes
- Compatible Media SD/ SDHC/ SDXC
- JPEG/ MPO yes
- AVCHD N/A
- AVCHD/ AVCHD 3D yes
- MP4 yes
- Slot yes
- Front yes
- Rear -
- USB Standard USB 2.0 High Speed
- FLAC/ WAV/ ALAC/ DSD/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3 yes
- Xvid/ MKV/ MP4/ MPEG-2 N/A
- MKV/ MP4/ MPEG-2 yes
- JPEG/ MPO yes
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE
- 4K Up-scaling N/A
- 60p/ 50p/ 4:2:0 (HDMI2.0) N/A
- 60p/50p/ 4:4:4 (HDMI2.0) yes
- 24p/ 25p yes
- 4K High Precision Chroma Processor yes
- 4K Direct Chroma Up-scaling yes(24p/25p)*3
- 4K Networking (4K Video Playback/ 4K JPEG Playback) yes*4*3
- 4K NETFLIX, 4K YouTube Playback yes
- Picture Type Presets Normal/ Cinema/ Fine Cinema/ Retro Cinema/ Cartoon/ Live
- Block/ Randam/ Mosquito Noise Reduction yes
- Video on Demand in HD Quality yes
- 2D-3D Conversion/ 3D Effect Controller -
- Deep Colour yes
- x.v.Colour yes*5
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- TWIN HDMI yes
- Pure Audio on HDMI (HDMI Low Clock Jitter Process) yes
- High Quality Network Audio Playback (DLNA) yes (FLAC/ WAV/ ALAC/ DSD/ WMA/ AAC/ MP3)
- High Clarity Sound Premium yes
- Digital Tube Sound yes (192kHz/96kHz (up to 7.1ch))
- Surround Re-Master yes (192kHz/96kHz (up to 7.1ch))*6
- Audio D/A Converter yes (192kHz/32bit (2ch+7.1ch))
- Unit Display yes (Dot Matrix)
- Remote Control yes
- Subtitle Position/Brightness Adjustment yes
- VIERA Link (HDAVI Control 5) yes
- MiracastTM yes*7
- Internet Apps yes*8
- Web Browser yes
- Wireless LAN System yes (Built-in)
- DLNA (Client & Renderer) yes
- External HDD Playback yes*9
- Network Drive Access yes
- BD-LiveTM yes10
- HDMI Output yes (2)
- Video Output -
- Optical Output yes
- Coaxial Output yes
- Analogue Audio LR Output yes
- Analogue Audio 7.1ch Output yes
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal yes (for Ultra HD Blu-ray, DLNA, BD-LiveTM*10, Internet Apps*8 and Firmware Update)
- Video System NTSC
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- HDMI Cable Included yes (PC Only)
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 25W
- Standby /Quick Start Off [Approx.] 0.2W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] Approx 17-3/16 x 2-11/16 x 7-7/8 inch (435 x 68 x 199 mm) *11
- Weight [Approx.] 5.3 lbs. (2.4 kg)
- NOTE *1 Discs recorded and finalized on recording devices.
- NOTE *2 HDMI connection required.
- NOTE *3 For 4K Up-scaling playback a TV with same resolution is required.
- NOTE *4 MP4(4K/25p,30p) bit rate up to 100Mbps/resolution up to 3840x2160.
- NOTE *5 This function is effective only when reproducing AVCHD data recorded with x.v.Color technology. The function cannot be used with BD-ROM or DVD-ROM discs. HDMI connection is required.
- NOTE *6 CD sampling is done at 176.4/88.2 kHz.
- NOTE *7 Compatible with AndroidTM devices, Ver. 4.2 and above and Miracast certified. For information on whether the smartphone, etc. supports Miracast, contact the manufacturer of the device.
- NOTE *8 Requires broadband Internet service.
- NOTE *9 The external HDD with capacities of 2TB or less in processing NTFS/ FAT32 data is supported. Playback is not possible with some external hard disk drives.
- NOTE *10 To enjoy content, you will need to insert a SD (1GB or more of free space/ sold separately). Requires broadband Internet service.
- NOTE *11 Excluding the projecting parts.
- NOTE Specifications are subject to change without notice. All numbers given here are approximate.
- WARNING The recording and playback of content on this or any other device may require permission from the owner of the copyright or other such rights in that content. Panasonic has no authority to and does not grant you that permission and explicitly disclaims any right, ability or intention to obtain such permission on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this or any other device complies with applicable copyright legislation in your country. Please refer to that legislation for more information on the relevant laws and regulations involved or contact the owner of the rights in the content you wish to record or playback.
- Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. For content recorded for your personal use.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE ULTRA HD PREMIUMTM logo indicates that this product complies with [DISTRIBUTION SPECIFICATION Version 1.0]
- but only when this product plays back an Ultra HD Blu-rayTM disc that also bears the ULTRA HD PREMIUMTM logo.
- ULTRA HD PREMIUMTM logo is a trademark or registered trademark of the UHD Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- "Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™, Ultra HD Blu-ray™ and the logos
- are trademarks of Blu-ray Disc Association."
- "AVCHD" and the "AVCHD" logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
- MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson.
- Dolby, Dolby Audio, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS-HD Master Audio is a trademark of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries.
- DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
- UPC 885170287617