LUMIX 4K Digital Camera ZS60, 18 Megapixels, 24-720mm LEICA DC Lens Zoom, WiFi and Electronic Viewfinder - Black
- 30x (24-720mm) LEICA DC Lens optical zoom performance is ideally suited for travel and everyday photography.
- 18 Megapixel sensor delivers high-resolution photos with fewer image artifacts.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus photo capture features.
- Eye-level Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and touch-enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience.
- Lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.
- WiFi mobile device connectivity via Panasonic Image App for photo sharing and controlling camera features remotely.
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 112.0 x 64.0 x 38.0 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (4.41 x 2.52 x 1.50 inch)
- Weight Approx. 282 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.6217 lb)
- Weight Approx. 240 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.5291 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 18.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 18.9 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture F3.3 - 6.4 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm
- Aperture (Still Image: F3.3 - 8.0 (W), F6.4 - 8.0 (T), Motion Picture: F3.3 - 8.0 (W), F6.4 - 8.0 (T))
- Optical Zoom 30x
- Focal Length f = 4.3 - 129mm
- Focal Length (24 - 720mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3)
- Focal Length (25 - 750mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2)
- Focal Length (26 - 780mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9)
- Focal Length (28 - 840mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)
- Focal Length (33 - 990mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K Photo recording)
- Focal Length (26 - 780mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. Off / Level Shot function Off)
- Focal Length (28 - 840mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function Off)
- Focal Length (30 - 900mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function On)
- Focal Length (33 - 990mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 42.5x (4:3 / 9M (M)), 61.2x (4:3 / 4.5M (S))
- Intelligent Zoom 60x
- Lens LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR
- Lens 12 elements in 9 groups
- Lens (5 Aspherical Lenses / 10 Aspherical surfaces)
- Optical Image Stabilizer 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +*
- Optical Image Stabilizer * 5-Axis compensation works in video recording except for 4K video or high-speed video recording.
- Digital Zoom Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinity
- Focusing Area AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinity
- AF Assist Lamp Yes (On / Off)
- Focus AF / AF Macro / Macro Zoom * Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Eye Sensor AF, Touch AF/AE Function,
- Focus Touch Shutter, Touch Pad AF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AF, Starlight AF
- Post Focus Yes
- AF Metering Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / 1-area
- AF Metering (Full area touch is available)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Still Image:
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Approx. 4 - 1/2,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Artistic Nightscape (Approx. 60 sec)
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Motion Picture:
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF Mode)
- Viewfinder 0.20" LVF (Live View Finder) (1,166k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%, Lens 19.6x
- Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 2.59x / 0.46x (35 mm camera equivalent)
- File Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF
- File Format Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD, MP4
- Recording Modes
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C (Custom), Panorama Shot, Scene Guide, Creative Control
- Creative Control mode Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)
- Still Image Scene Guide Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, Monochrome
- Continuous Shooting Mode (Approx.) [AFS] SH: 40 frames/sec*, H: 10 frames/sec, M: 5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- [AFC] H: 5 frames/sec, M: 5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- * Electronic shutter only.
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) (Depending on memory card size and battery power)
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) Exif Information: Yes
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) Selectable Aspect Ratio: Yes (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1 are selectable)
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) Exposure Mode: Program AE / Aperture Priority AE / Shutter Priority AE / Manual
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) Marking Function: Yes (in 4K Burst (S/S) mode)
- Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- 4K Video 3840 x 2160 pixels, 30p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (Dolby)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (AAC)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- HD Video 1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- STD Video 640 x 480, 30p (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- High Speed Video 1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: MP4) (Sensor Output is 120fps)
- High Speed Video 640 x 480 pixels, 30p (VGA: MP4) (Sensor Output is 240fps)
- Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Pictures)
- AVCHD FHD/60p: Approx. 105 min
- AVCHD FHD/60i: Approx. 110 min
- MP4 4K/30p: Approx. 90 min
- MP4 FHD/60p: Approx. 110 min
- Actual recordable Time (Motion Pictures)
- AVCHD FHD/60p: Approx. 50 min
- AVCHD FHD/60i: Approx. 55 min
- MP4 4K/30p: Approx. 45 min
- MP4 FHD/60p: Approx. 55 min
- Exposure Parameters
- Exposure Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture)
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 3, 5, 7 frames in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV Step, Max. +/-3 EV
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 (Extended ISO)
- ISO Sensitivity Motion Picture: Auto / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
- ISO Sensitivity (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Picture Quality
- Still Picture Recording [4:3] 4896x3672 (18M) (L) / 3456x2592 (9M) (M) / 2400x1800 (4.5M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording [3:2] 4896x3264 (16M) (L) / 3456x2304 (8M) (M) / 2400x1600 (4M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording [16:9] 4896x2752 (13.5M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording [1:1] 3664x3664 (13.5M) (L) / 2592x2592 (7M) (M) / 1824x1824 (3.5M) (S)
- Image Quality RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard
- White Balance Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / Color Temperature
- White Balance (2-axis Adjustable)
- Photo Style Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Picture Adjustment Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*
- Picture Adjustment * Except for Monochrome mode.
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes (On / Off)
- GPS -
- Wi-FI IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-FI 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)
- Wi-FI WPA / WPA2
- Wi-FI Infrastracture Mode / WPS
- NFC -
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
- Self Timer 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Self Shot Mode -
- Playback Mode All, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / Yes
- Show Histogram/ Show Highlights Yes / Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Retouch -
- RAW Processing -
- Resize/ Cropping Yes / Yes
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp - / Yes / Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- Creating Still Pictures from a Motion Picture Yes
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites
- OSD language Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Chinese (Traditional)
- LCD Monitor 3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1040k dots), Static Touch Control, AF Coating
- LCD Monitor Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle
- Built- in- Flash Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ mode only.
- Built- in- Flash 0.6 - 5.6m (Wide / ISO Auto), 2.0 - 2.9m (Tele / ISO Auto)
- Recording Media SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Recording Media (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Built- in- Memory -
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Interface microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B
- Power Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included)
- Power AC Adaptor (Input: 110 - 240V AC) (Included, connect with USB cable)
- Battery life (approx.) 320 pictures (rear monitor) / 280 pictures (LVF) (CIPA Standard) (*1)
- Standard Package
- Included Software ・ The software to process RAW file on PC is not bundled with DMC-ZS60. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using PC connected to the Internet.
- Included Software ・ The DMC-ZS60 Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
- Included Software ・ The software for PC is not bundled with DMC-ZS60. Please use the software pre-installed to the PC or other general image viewing software to browse pictures.
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Hand Strap
- NOTE *1
- NOTE Recording conditions by CIPA standard
- NOTE - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on.
- NOTE - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- NOTE - Using the supplied battery.
- NOTE - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- NOTE - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- NOTE - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- NOTE - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- NOTE - If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- NOTE - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
- NOTE *2
- NOTE - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- NOTE - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- NOTE - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.
- NOTE - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class 4" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- NOTE - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO].
- NOTE (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- NOTE - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] in [FHD/60fps] is 29 minutes 59 seconds.
- NOTE - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [4K] is 15 minutes.
- NOTE - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [FHD] [HD] [VGA] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB.
- NOTE - Maximum time to record High Speed motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [HD] is 7 minutes 29 seconds.
- NOTE - Maximum time to record High Speed motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [VGA] is 3 minutes 44 seconds.
- NOTE *3
- NOTE For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".
- UPC 885170282704
Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.1
1. New function is added to change the direction of dial rotation when operating the aperture and shutter speed.The option [Rotation(F/SS)] has been added to [Ring/Dial Set] on the [Custom] menu.
2. The phenomenon which USB charging rarely doesn't start is improved.
3. Blurring of objects in movie mode under the following condition is improved.
- Low Light Condition
- Image Stabilizer is ON
- Low Light Condition
- Release Date: 7-20-2016
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
Consumer Product Support and Technical Assistance