LUMIX DMC-LX7 10.1 MP 3.8X Advanced Zoom Digital Camera - White
- Capture blur-free images in low light with fast Leica® lens optics
- Shoot high-quality images with large size 10.1 MP MOS sensor
- Create dramatic backgrounds with intuitive aperture ring control
- Record fast motion and fine detail in Full 1080/60p HD video
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX7 10.1-megapixel digital camera is a more portable solution than a DSLR, without limiting your creativity or optical performance. The DMC-LX7 boasts a newly developed 24mm ultra wide-angle LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens with F1.4 brightness at the widest end and F2.3 at the telephoto end. The large aperture gives you the power to make photos with a shallow depth-of-field. You'll make portraits with gorgeous, soft backgrounds, as well as capture low light scenes you might miss with another camera. Breathtaking landscapes, environmental portraits, cityscapes, or shooting in a tight space is a breeze with the 24mm ultra wide-angle lens. The DMC-LX7 delivers an advanced lens system making it easy to produce beautiful, high-resolution photos with minimal distortion and a pleasing, soft-focused background.
Fast & Bright Leica Optics (F1.4)
Discover a full-range of brightness with this newly developed LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX 24-91.2mm (3.8x zoom) F1.4-2.3 ultra wide-angle lens. The amazing light gathering and depth-of-field control of the LUMIX DMC-LX7's F1.4 aperture is backed by Panasonic's exclusive Nano Surface Coating technology. The DMC-LX7 boasts Power O.I.S. stabilized video, and minimizes distortion at the wide-angle end so you'll achieve stunning, true-to-life images with outstanding resolution and detail. The versatility will astound you with a 24-90mm zoom range (35mm camera equivalent). This stunningly bright lens delivers an extraordinary amount of light resulting in exquisite color and definition in your photos.
To support your advanced creativity, the lens was designed with 11 elements in 10 groups, 5 aspherical lenses with 9 aspherical surfaces, including the dual-sided aspherical surface ED (Extra-low Dispersion) which is a first for LUMIX compact cameras and interchangeable lenses. The lens is designed to eliminate chromatic aberration while other distortions are corrected with the aspherical lens design.
Nano Surface Coating
Panasonic's black box technology Nano Surface Coating boasts an extremely low reflectance ratio and allows the DMC-LX7 to deliver exceptional optical performance with stunning clarity by minimizing flaring and ghosts.
16 In-Camera Creative Effects
16 Creative Controls To Reinvent Your Photography
Panasonic is ready to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary by fueling your creativity with the Creative Control feature (in the recording mode) and the Creative Retouch feature (in the playback mode). These features take simple or complicated scenes and make them easy to capture in a great photo. Simply set the camera on the LCD screen to match your scene and it uses sophisticated presets to optimize the camera settings resulting in photos you'll be proud of.
The Radial Defocus adds a defocus effect from the light source.
The Smooth Defocus makes the defocus figuration even smoother.
Have you ever wanted to capture a flower blooming, or clouds floating across the sky? The Time Lapse Shot feature on the DMC-LX7 gives you the creative control to set the start time, interval for taking the images, and the number of pictures to shoot. Once that is set, the camera will automatically record the images without you.
The Multi Exposure function gives you the ability to take up to three exposures in a single frame. You can layer subjects that wouldn't ordinarily appear in the same frame for an artistic effect, or make one subject appear two or three times in the same frame.
You can choose from 6 color types, ranging from monochrome to vivid, resulting in photos and videos just the way you imagined them. In addition, the contrast, sharpness, saturation, and noise reduction for each mode parameter can be customized in 5 steps and even stored in memory.
Intelligent Night Shot
Bright, glamorous night scenery can be recorded without using a tripod when you use the Intelligent Handheld Night Shot in the iA Mode. It generates a beautiful night scene with illumination by layering multiple pictures shot consecutively for one outstanding night photo. The Handheld Night Shot Mode is also available in the Scene Modes.
The Panorama Shot Mode makes it is possible to shoot a 360-degree horizontal/vertical panoramic image with consecutive shots taken by overlaying the previous picture.
3D Photo Mode
The 3D Photo Mode produces a 3D image in the camera. The image-processing method used by LUMIX records beautiful images with less distortion or visible image links.
Internal ND Filter
The Internal ND (Neutral Density) Filter reduces the light in a scene allowing you to slow the shutter speed by 3 steps. Capture the flow of a waterfall with a slower shutter speed or open the aperture for a softer background even on a brightly lit day.
In Resolution Priority of the Program AE Mode, the Internal ND Filter is used to obtain the best resolution performance of the camera.
PASM & Aperture Control Dials
You'll have immediate access to important camera controls with the DMC-LX7. If you are looking to create dramatic soft backgrounds with shallow depth-of-field, the newly designed aperture ring delivers direct, intuitive control of the aperture.
24mm* F1.4 shots
The bright, fast F1.4 lens gives you the power to shoot with higher shutter speeds to capture stunningly clear, sharp, blur-free images in lower light situations. The lens will also deliver a shallow depth-of-field resulting in softer, more pleasing backgrounds for some subjects.
*35mm camera equivalent.
90mm* F2.3 shots
The F2.3 aperture at the 90mm telephoto setting will produce breathtaking portraits. The high resolution and excellent contrast delivers fine details with a natural gradation for smoother complexions.
*35mm camera equivalent.
24mm Ultra Wide-angle Lens
The 24mm ultra wide-angle lens* opens up a new range of composition possibilities. The super high-quality LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens minimizes distortion at the wide end, so your pictures are true-to-life with outstanding resolution and detail.
* Converted to standard 35mm camera equivalent, at the wide-end
Using the Step Zoom function, zoom range can be set to 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 70mm or 90mm* with the simple menu as you change the fixed focal length lens with a DSLM camera.
*35mm camera equivalent.
[Advanced] 7.5x Intelligent Zoom
The Intelligent Zoom is an extensive zoom function that uses digital zoom technology with minimum deterioration of image quality thanks to the Intelligent Resolution technology. The 3.8x optical zoom virtually extends to a 7.5x equivalent.
The POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses vibration and hand-shake that happens when you press the shutter button or when shooting at night with a slow shutter speed.
Full HD 1080/60p Video
60p Full HD Video Recording
The DMC-LX7 records high-resolution full-HD 1,920 x 1,080 60p (NTSC) videos in AVCHD Progressive (MPEG-4 / H.264) format. Upgrading the full HD recording capability from interlaced to progressive, subjects with fast motion or fine details are reproduced even more clearly.
This feature reproduces all image data in a single picture.
Motion Picture Button
Video recording can be easily started with the press of the Motion Picture Button making it convenient for switching between photo and video shooting instantly.
MP4 Format Recording
If you want to edit your videos on a computer or upload them to a website, the DMC-LX7 can record full HD 1,920 x 1,080 30p (NTSC) videos in MP4 format.
3 Lux Minimum Illumination
The minimum illumination is as low as 3 Lux thanks to the F1.4 super bright LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens and the High Sensitivity MOS sensor.
3.8x Optical Zoom
The DMC-LX7 delivers a 3.8x optical zoom even in video recording.
Auto Wind Cut
The Auto Wind Cut function blocks out most noise from background wind making the voices you are recording stand out.
High Speed Video in MP4
The DMC-LX7 records high-speed videos at 120 fps (NTSC/HD)/100 fps (HD) in MP4 format. This allows you to capture scenes that can't be seen with the naked eye, and play them back in dramatically slow motion.
Creative Control and Photo Style
The Creative Control and Photo Style functions deliver on creativity by matching the colors to your subject and surroundings. In Miniature Effect Mode, the video you record is played back 10x faster making it more comical and fun to watch*.
* Sound will not be recorded with Miniature Effect in Creative Control Mode and approximately 1/10 of the time period is recorded. (If you record for 10 minutes, the resulting motion picture recording will be approximately 1 minute long.)
Creative Video Mode
The Creative Video Mode gives you the freedom to adjust the shutter speed and aperture any way you want when shooting videos.
Phenomenal Image Quality
Large 10.1-megapixel MOS Sensor (1/1.7")
The 1/1.7-inch 10.1-megapixel MOS Sensor expands the dynamic range by increasing sensitivity and saturation. You'll create high-resolution images with stunning clarity not only in high sensitivity recording, but in low ISO settings as well. The DMC-LX7 features improvements in S/N ratio by 1.5 dB compared with the DMC-LX5.
Advanced Venus Engine
The Venus Engine features advanced signal processing capabilities in both photo and video recording. The high-speed digital signal output technology results in high speed consecutive shooting and full HD 60p (NTSC) video recording.
Intelligent NR System
The excellent S/N (Signal to Noise) ratio of the MOS sensor combined with the Intelligent Noise Reduction system in the Venus Engine delivers photos and videos from low to high sensitivity with outstanding clearness.
Multi-Process NR System
Images shot in low-lit situations are now dramatically clear with the Multi-Process Noise Reduction system. Noise reduction based on the brightest part of the image delivers stunning results.
LUMIX Original Multiple Aspect Ratios
The DMC-LX7 features multiple aspect ratio image recording using 10.1-megapixels of the total 12.8-megapixel MOS sensor. The multi-aspect ratio function in LUMIX enables you to record images in 4:3, 3:2 or 16:9 aspect ratios with the same angle of view.
The Aspect Bracket function lets the camera take an image in all aspect ratios simultaneously, so you can choose the best one after shooting.
The aspect can be changed directly with the Aspect Switch on the lens barrel between 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 or 1:1.
You will be delighted by the creative possibilities that Intelligent HDR (High Dynamic Range) in the iA Mode delivers. Shoot several still pictures consecutively at different exposure levels that are then overlaid to produce a single composite picture without whiteout (over-exposure) or blackout (under-exposure). The results are stunning. The HDR Mode is also available in the Scene Modes.
Incredible Response And Focus
Light Speed AF
Light Speed AF helps catch even the most fleeting photo opportunities. You can quickly focus on moving subjects such as sports, animals or kids.
11fps with 10.1-Megapixel Full Resolution
The 10.1-megapixel MOS sensor lets the DMC-LX7 shoot 11 fps in full resolution with a mechanical shutter. You can take a series of shots, choose the ones you like the best, and delete the rest.
5 fps/2 fps with AF Tracking
You can even take consecutive images at approx. 5 fps or 2 fps with AF Tracking.
60 fps in 3.5-Megapixel Resolution
When you need even more frames per second with higher-speed burst shooting, you can use the electronic shutter and achieve 60 fps.
Once you focus on your subject, the AF Tracking automatically follows it until you press the shutter. When you're taking images of an active subject, like children or pets, this function eliminates the need to press the shutter button halfway down repeatedly to readjust the focus.
*1 The focus is fixed to the first picture.
*2 The focus, exposure and white balance are fixed to the first picture.
*3 The number of burst recording pictures is limited by the picture-taking conditions and the type and/or status of the card used.
The focus switch on the lens barrel lets you quickly change the focus mode between AF, AF-Macro or MF.
The focus lever activates the variable AF area. During MF operation, it changes to a handy One-Shot AF to provide initial focusing. During playback, this function gives you one-touch zoom playback of subjects in focus.
1-Area AF (Flexible/Scalable)
With 1-Area AF, the position of the AF area can be moved freely. The AF frame size can also be selected from Spot, Normal, L, and XL.
In the manual focus mode, you will see the focus distance along with the DOF (depth-of-field) according to the zoom range and aperture displayed. In addition, an MF Assist function enlarges the image to make focusing easier.
Ideal for taking dynamic, intricate close-ups of flowers and insects, the 1-cm Macro feature is also great for photographing artwork and crafts in razor-sharp detail and rich color.
State-Of-The-Art Features And Technologies
Fast Start-Up Time
The DMC-LX7 is ready to shoot when you are. With its ultra high-speed start-up time and Light Speed AF, the DMC-LX7 helps you to never miss a moment. The parallel processing of software achieves ultra high-speed start-ups.
The 23-Area AF mode gives you sharp focus for a variety of picture compositions.
Ordinary AF is activated when the shutter button is pressed halfway, while the Quick AF starts operating as soon as the camera is pointed toward a subject. This dramatically reduces the shutter delay time and lets you take images quickly.
The Level Gauge lets the camera detect the horizontal and vertical angle of view. This is convenient when you want to level your composition, but may be shooting from the hip or overhead.
3.0" .9 Megapixel LCD
The DMC-LX7's big, bright 3.0-inch 920K-dot high-precision display boats an approximately 100% field of view making it easy to frame, shoot and adjust your images. A wide-viewing angle lets you frame your shot in a variety of ways for both shooting and viewing. The Intelligent LCD function automatically adjusts the brightness in 11 steps according to your shooting conditions.
The DMC-LX7 grip is comfortable to hold and easy to use. It prevents fatigue even when shooting extended videos, and the resin and elastomer materials add to the comfort. A leather-like processing enhances the tactile feel of the camera in your hand.
Finely Detailed White Balance
A 2-axis adjustment feature delivers a finer white balance adjustment. You can modify your image for amber to blue with the horizontal axis, and for green to magenta with the vertical axis*.
* White balance adjustment is not possible in some modes.
White Balance Bracket
The White Balance Bracket function shoots 3 consecutive photos with slight changes to the white balance setting of each photo in both the horizontal (amber to blue) and vertical (green to magenta) axes.
For faster shooting, you can allocate frequently used functions to the Function Button. Functions that would normally be selected from a menu can be assigned to this button for faster, easier operation
If you need more light, take advantage of the exceptional performance of the built-in flash on the DMC-LX7. You can select the flash synchronization you want from 1st Curtain Sync. or 2nd Curtain Sync. This will allow you to capture night scenes with a natural flow of light behind your subject. You can adjust the intensity of the flash with a range from ±EV 2 in 1/3 EV steps.
Custom Mode 1 gives you the power to program a series of settings you use often, while Custom Mode 2 lets you register patterns for up to 3 additional settings.
Frequently used functions can be quickly retrieved and easily switched by using the Q.MENU button.
ISO Setting in 1/3 Steps
You can set the ISO sensitivity up to 12800*. When the ISO sensitivity step is set to 1/3 EV, the DMC-LX7 allows you to make fine adjustments to achieve the level of image quality you want.
* By pixel mixed readout.
iA (Intelligent Auto) Plus
In the iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode, the camera does all the work, leaving you free to compose your shot and capture the moment. Simply aim, press, and shoot. The detection and correction functions go to work to give you beautiful photos and videos*. In addition, the iA Plus Mode enables you to defocus an area, adjust exposure compensation, and control white balance by simply moving a slider.
* The applicable iA Mode functions vary with photos and videos.
The range of defocus can be adjusted to match your creativity.
You can adjust the exposure compensation accurately and easily to the level you want.
Adjust the white balance from warm red to cool blue for the color palette of your choice.
The energy-saving Venus Engine and the efficient, rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you take approximately 330 shots on a single battery charge*.
* Based on the CIPA standard.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 110.5 x 67.1 x 45.6 mm / (4.35 x 2.64 x 1.80 inch)
- Weight Approx. 269g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.60 lb) / Approx. 298g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.66 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 10.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/1.7-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 12.7 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
ApertureF1.4 - 2.3 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F1.4 - 8.0 (W), F2.3 - 8.0 (T)) / ND filter (3steps)
Focal Lengthf=4.7 - 17.7mm (24 - 90mm in 35mm equiv.)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 4.5x (4:3 / 7M), 5.4x (4:3 / 5M), 6.7x (under 3M)
- Intelligent Zoom 7.5x
- Lens LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX / 11 elements in 10 groups / (5 Aspherical Lenses / 9 Aspherical surfaces / 2 ED Lenses(1 Aspherical ED lens) / 1 Nano surface Coating Lens)
- 2-Speed Zoom -
Optical Image StabilizerPower O.I.S. (On/Off)
Digital ZoomMax. 4x
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / AF Macro / MF / Intelligent AUTO / motion picture: Wide 1 cm - infinity /Tele 30cm - infinity
AF Assist LampYes (On/Off)
- Focus Normal / AF Macro / MF / Quick AF On/Off (On in Intelligent Auto), Continuous AF (only for motion picture) / AF/AF Macro/MF Switchable, AF/AE Lock Button, Focus Lever, Manual Focus, One Shot AF, AF Area Select, AF Tracking
- AF Metering Face / AF Tracking / 23-area / 1-area (flexible/scalable)
- Shutter Speed approx. 250 - 1/4000 sec （ISO80-ISO1600） / 30 - 1/4000 sec (ISO2000 - ISO3200) / 8 - 1/4000 sec (ISO4000 - ISO12800)
ViewfinderOptional : DMW-LVF2
- File Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW / MPO / Motion picture: AVCHD, MP4
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, C1, C2, Creative Video, Creative Control, SCN
- Creative Control mode Expressive, Retro, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Star Filter, One Point Color, Radial Defocus, Smooth Defocus
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Panorama shot, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Handheld Night Shot, HDR, Food, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, Glass Through, 3D Photo,
- Continuous Shooting Mode Full- Resolution Image: 11 frames/sec Max.12 images / with AF Tracking: 5 frames/sec, 2 frames/sec / High- speed Burst: approx. 60 frames/sec (recorded in 2.5M) / approx. 40 frames/sec (recorded in 5M)
- Motion Picture Recording (*2) [HD Video] 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (PSH: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FSH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 60p(SH: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / [STD Video] 640 x 480 pixels, 30 fps (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) / [Hi Speed Video] 1280 x 720 pixels, 30fps (MP4) (Sensor Output is 120fps)
- AVCHD (Continuous recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 90 min (PSH), 100 min (FSH)
- MP4 (Continuous recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 110 min (FHD)
- AVCHD (Actual recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 50 min (PSH), 55 min (FSH)
- MP4 (Actual recordable time [motion pictures]) approx. 60 min (FHD)
ExposureProgram AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/-3 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 1/3 -3EV step, Max.+/-3 EV, 3 frames
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
ISO SensitivityAuto / i.ISO / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800* (*by Pixel Mixed Readout) (changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Still Picture Recording [1:1] 2736x2736 (7.5M) / 2304x2304 (5.5M EZ)/ 1920x1920 (3.5M EZ) / 1536x1536 (2.5M EZ) / 480x480 (0.2M EZ) / [4:3] 3648x2736 (10M) / 3072x2304 (7M EZ) / 2560x1920 (5M EZ) / 2048x1536 (3M EZ) / 1600 x 1200 (2M EZ) / 640x480 (0.3M EZ) / [3:2] 3776 x 2520 (9.5M) / 3168 x 2112 (6.5M EZ) / 2656 x 1768 (4.5M EZ)/ 2112 x 1408 (3M EZ) / 2048x1360 (2.5M EZ) / 640x424 (0.3M EZ) / [16:9] 3968 x 2232 (9M) / 3228 x 1872 (6M EZ) / 2784 x 1588 (4.5M EZ)/ 2208 x 1248 (2.5M EZ) / 1920x1080 (2M EZ) / 640x360 (0.2M EZ) / 1920 x 1080 (3D)
- Image Quality RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard (3D Mode : MPO+Fine / MPO Standard)
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Flash / Incandescent / White Set1 / White Set2 / Color Tempareture (2-axis adjustable)
- Photo Style / Film Mode Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Color Mode / Color Effect / My color Color Mode (only in iA Mode) : Standard, Happy, Black and White, Sepia
Picture AdjustmentContrast, Sharpness, Color Saturation, Noise Reduction
- Aspect Bracketing Yes
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes
- GPS -
- Wi-FI -
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
Self Timer2sec / 10sec / 10sec 3pcs
Playback ModeNormal Playback, Slideshow, Filtering Playback（Picture Only, Video Only, 3D, Category, Favorites), Calendar Search
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual-Image Playback Yes (Menu / Zoom Button) / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / No
- Show Histogram Yes
- Show Highlights Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Retouch Auto Retouch / Creative Retouch
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / Yes / No / Yes
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes / Yes
- Cut Animation Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / Favorites / DPOF
- OSD language English, Spanish
LCD Monitor3.0"(7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (920K dots), AR Coating / Field of View : approx. 100% Wide Viewing Angle / Power LCD mode, AUTO Power LCD mode
- Built-in-Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off, Flash Synchro;1st/2nd Slow Sync / 0.8 - 8.5m (Wide/ISO Auto), 0.3 - 5.2m (Tele/ISO Auto)
- Recording Media Built-in Memory, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Built-in-Memory Approx. 70MB
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Interface miniHDMI, AV Output (NTSC), USB Multi
PowerLi-ion Battery Pack (3.6V, Minimum: 1250mAh) (Included) / AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC) (Optional)
- Battery life (approx.) 330 pictures (CIPA Standard)*1
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.3 PE, SilkyPix Developer Studio, Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM, Hot Shoe Cover, Lens cap, Lens cap string
- NOTE *1 / Recording conditions by CIPA standard / - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. / - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF)/Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on. / - Using a Panasonic SD Memory Card (32 MB). / - Using the supplied battery. / - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) / - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. / - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. / - Turning the camera off every 10 recordings and leaving it until the temperature of the battery decreases. / *2 / - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. / - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. / - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc. / -Motion Pictures can be recorded continuously for up to 29 minutes 59 seconds in European PAL areas. Also, motion picutre recorded continuously in [MP4] is up to 4GB.
- UPC 885170087378