1.6 Cu. Ft. Built-In/Countertop Cyclonic Wave Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology™ - Stainless Steel - NN-SD775S
- Cyclonic Wave delivers ultra-efficient cooking, defrosting and reheating at all temperature levels with 1250 Watts high power
- Patented Inverter Technology™ generates a seamless stream of power even at low settings for precision cooking that preserves flavor and texture
- Genius Sensor cook/reheat creates great meals by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking and defrosting times
- Intelligent, intuitive controls include 19 preset menu options for everyday meals and snacks, plus manual controls for more adventurous weekend menus
- Choose countertop model, or built-in model with optional matching trim kit
- Dimensions (H x W x D) Interior: 9" x 16 7/16" x 18 1/2" Exterior: 11 15/16" x 21 7/8" x 19 15/16"
When it comes to everything you expect in a microwave, nothing compares with the defrosting, cooking and reheating efficiency of Cyclonic Wave. At every temperature level it circulates heat by way of precision, ultra-efficient 3D waves for easier, more versatile food preparation, even with denser, more complex food textures.
Patented Inverter Technology™ delivers a seamless stream of cooking power even at low settings. Not only are foods prepared more quickly across a variety of cooking techniques, you can cook, poach, braise and steam foods to perfection, while also preserving the essential vitamins and nutrients you want in your meals.
More Everyday Advantages
Added conveniences include a large 15-in. diameter glass turntable, a timer to cook and reheat in 30-second intervals, a handy delay start feature and child safety lock to keep young hands from operating the oven.
With Genius Sensor cook/reheat, it's easy to create great meals automatically by simply setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting times. The sensor measures the amount of steam produced during cooking and signals the oven's microprocessor to precisely calculate the remaining cooking time.
Put together, Cyclonic Wave with Inverter Technology provides the fastest, most efficient way to prepare and enjoy more flavorful snacks, sides and meals with perfectly cooked edges and fully heated centers at all temperature levels. It's the ultimate combination in advanced microwave cooking today.
Inverter Turbo Defrost™
Turbo Defrost helps prepare food more efficiently. It utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on Inverter's continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more quickly and evenly, with no frozen centers or overcooked edges. At the same time, Turbo Defrost also preserves food's natural flavor, texture and nutrients.
A blue-illuminated chrome dial, push-button control panel, six-digit LED, 19 preset menu options and 10 power levels provide automatic convenience for hot cereals and omelets, frozen after-school snacks, vegetables, frozen entrees, pasta, potatoes, popcorn and more.
The microwave oven is also designed with advanced Turbo Defrost to help prepare food more efficiently. It utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on Inverter’s continuous-power deliver method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly.
Keep vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious until ready to serve for up to 30 minutes. The microwave delivers a pulsing, automatic stream of low microwave power to maintain consistent food temperature levels in foods.
This exceptional countertop model has a minimal exterior footprint to help maximize countertop space. If you prefer your microwave built in to a new or existing wall or cabinet, Panasonic offers stylish, optional stainless-steel trim kits for the built-in model and size you choose.
MODEL & CAPACITY
- Model Number NN-SD775S
- Installation Countertop
- Oven Capacity 1.6cft
- Cooking Power 1250W
- Power Supply Cyclonic Inverter
DESIGN & SUPPLY
- Color Stainless Steel (Fingerprint Proof)
- Control Panel Solid Dial (Blue ring) + Button
- Display Panel 6 Digit LCD
- Door Window Half Mirror
- Door Release Push Open
- Oven Interior Paint White
POWER LEVEL & PERFORMANCE
- Power Level 10 ( P1-P10 )
- Cooking Time 1hr 30min
- Kitchen Timer Yes ( 1hr 30min )
- Standing Time Yes ( 1hr 30min )
- Delay Start Yes ( 1hr 30min )
- Clock 12H
- Child Lock Yes
- Stage Cooking 3 stage
- Sensor Cook Yes
- Sensor Reheat Yes
- Auto Cook / Reheat Yes
- More / Less Control Yes
- Inverter Turbo Defrost Yes ( 0.1-3.0kg )
- Keep Warm Button Yes ( up to 30min )
- Popcorn Button Yes ( 1.75/3.0/3.5oz )
- Quick Minute Quick 30s ( up to 5min )
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Turntable Diameter 380mm
- Cavity Dimensions (H x W x D) 9" x 16 7/16" x 18 1/2"
- Unit Dimensions (H x W x D) 11 15/16" x 21 7/8" x 19 15/16"
- Weight lbs
- Power Source 120V / 60Hz
- Power Consumption 1460W
- Cooking Power 1250W
- Safety Standard UL
- 30" Model Number NN‐TK922SS
- 27" Model Number NN‐TK932SS
- UPC 885170240957
- Trim Kits
What should I check if my microwave stops working?
Check the fuse/circuit breaker for the outlet to see if it has been tripped or blown. Check other outlets to see if there is a GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) outlet that is on the same circuit as the outlet used for the unit and see if it needs to be reset. Connect the oven to another outlet to see if unit is still operational. If the unit is still not working, please contact a local authorized servicer for diagnosis and repair.
Click Here for Panasonic Service Locator
What should I do if my microwave display is not working?Check to make sure unit is plugged into a working outlet by plugging in another device to determine if power is available at the receptacle.
If power is not available at the outlet check your fuse/circuit breaker, panel.
Note: Newer homes/buildings are generally wired with GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) receptacles, if your building is equipped with GFI receptacles be sure to check if the circuit breaker directly on the receptacle has been tripped and requires reset.
If you determine the outlet has power but the microwave still is not functioning, contact a local Panasonic authorized servicer for repair.
Click Here for Panasonic Service Locator
How do I remove the odor from inside the microwave?Combine 1 to 1-1/2 cups (250 - 375 ml) water with the juice and peel of one lemon in a 2 quart microwave safe bowl. Heat contents on high for 5 min.(s). After water finishes boiling, wipe interior of oven with a cloth.
Click here for video.