4 Cup (uncooked) Microcomputer Controlled Rice Cooker - Black / Silver - SR-ZC075K
- Conveniently prepare up to 4 uncooked cups of rice (8 cups cooked) with this sleek, black and silver rice cooker, ideal for singles, couples and small families.
- Microcomputer heating control continually monitors and regulates heat for precision cooking, consistently even texture and better tasting results.
- Durable, non-stick black fluorine-coated inner pan evenly conducts and retains heat in every grain of rice. And makes after-meal cleanup quick and easy.
- Select from eight automatic menu options for a variety of rice, plus hot cereals, soups, yogurt, quinoa and more on an easy-to-use display and touch buttons.
- Smart keep warm function maintains optimum freshness and serving temperature for up to 12 hours. A precise measuring cup and rice scoop are included.
This item is currently not available.
Panasonic 4-Cup Rice Cooker
Few foods make great meals better than rice. And whether you favor white, brown or all of them, the Panasonic SR-ZC075K makes delicious rice easily and automatically. Its convenient, up to 4 cups uncooked capacity — up to 8 cups cooked — is ideal for smaller amounts of rice. Perfect for singles, couples and small gatherings.
Different rice cooks in different ways. For each of them, Panasonic's intelligent microcomputer heating control ensures delicious results. As your favorite rice is cooking, this smart cooking advantage continually monitors temperature to automatically adjust cooking time and temperature for evenly prepared rice every time.
Fluorine Inner Pan
A super-strong, super-resilient, non-stick black fluorine-coated inner pan is designed to withstand years of continual heat and use. This advanced coating surface distributes and retains heat more evenly for better taste and texture in each and every grain. It also makes after-meal cleanup quick and easy.
Time-Saving, Pre-Set Menus
Eight different pre-programmed menus and an easy-to-use display and touch controls make it quick and simple to select and set the ideal cooking menu options. One-touch buttons let you choose white or brown rice and quinoa.
Quick Cook, Slow Cook
Tight on time? Press quick cook for great rice in a hurry. The SR-ZC075K also functions as a high-quality slow cooker for smooth, delicious oatmeal and other hot cereals, plus incredible soups, flavorful stews, authentic chili, you name it.
Ready When You Are
Whichever rice or other foods you prepare, a super convenient keep-warm feature maintains freshness and the ideal serving temperature for up to 12 hours.
Measured for Perfection
Perfect rice and slow-cooked meals begin with the perfect measurements and accessories. To ensure the exact proportions of water, rice, cereal and other ingredients, the Panasonic SR-ZC075K comes complete with a precision measuring cup and a rice scoop for quick, easy serving. 8 cups cooked — is ideal for smaller amounts of rice any time. Plenty for singles, couples and small gatherings.
- Rice + Grain Cooker Accessories
What support content is available for my product?
Click on a link below that interests you the most:
- Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
- Chat with a representative from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Parts/Accessories - Order parts and/or accessories from our supply chain, Encompass.
- Service Locator - Locate the closest Authorized repair center to you for TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, or Massage Chairs.
- Service Request - If you need a product repaired and is NOT a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair, you can use our Online Repair Request. There, you will be able to get a repair estimate, pay online, and track the repair status.
- Panasonic Community - Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
What is the proper ratio of rice to water?For every cup of rice, the water should be at that level. Example: If there are 3 cups rice, then the water level should also be at 3.