Countertop Oven & Indoor Grill with Induction Technology - NU-HX100S
- Precision, easy-to-use countertop oven combines direct induction and instant double-infrared heating for fast, fresh and flavorful one-pan meals --- cook a chicken and vegetable dinner in under 30 minutes!
- Convenient cooking modes and pre-set menus take the guesswork out of chef-quality cooking, grilling, broiling and baking.
- Unique, heavy-duty dishwasher-safe grill pan radiates conducted heat from center to edges to simultaneously cook foods requiring different heating times.
- While cooking, the oven's interior circulates the natural flavors released by foods to heighten the savory taste of umami—the Japanese word for deliciousness.
- Includes step-by-step induction cookbook with 26 CIO recipes created by Certified Master Chefs at the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) for Panasonic.
- Looking for more Countertop Induction Oven recipes? Visit Allrecipes.com for quick and delicious CIO recipes
With the Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven (CIO), everyone from busy singles and parents to beginner chefs and experts can cook, grill, broil and bake flavorful meals, side dishes and more in minutes. Easily create and serve an amazing array of fresh, healthy, chef-quality foods at home that everyone will enjoy.
The CIO combines direct induction and double-infrared heating to rapidly raise temperature for precise cooking control. While cooking, the oven's interior circulates a fine mist of steam and flavors released by your ingredients to heighten the savory taste of umami — Japanese for deliciousness. An airtight door seal also prevents heat escape to maximize cooking efficiency for shorter cooking times.
This Japanese-engineered CIO is designed for full meals, side dishes and more at home. Its pre-programmed cooking modes, auto settings and precision controls make it easy. They take the guesswork out of different cooking methods to prepare foods that are crispy on the outside, tender and moist on the inside.
With the oven's easy-to-use control panel, display window and select dial, it's easy to choose the perfect cooking methods for all your meals, snacks and baked foods.
- • Grill to sear and cook beef, lamb and pork steaks and patties, and vegetables.
- • Keep Warm to keep foods warm for up to 60 minutes
- • Broil to cook bacon, melt cheeses and more
- • Combo 1 to simultaneously cook foods requiring different heating times
- • Combo 3 to cook seafood
- • Bake Perfect for deep-dish and frozen pizza, pie crusts, muffins and cookies.
The CIO comes with a heavy-duty aluminum grill pan that radiates conducted heat from center to edges to simultaneously cook foods requiring different heating times, such as poultry or seafood with vegetables. And it's 100% dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Capacity 13L (0.5cft)
- Door Open Pull Down
- Screen Normal Glass
- Door A Black （matte finish）
- Door Screen Panasonic
- Handle Small Grip w/ SUS Cover(Left side)
- PCM Steel Black
- Fluorine Coating
- LED cavity lamp
- Normal SUS
- Escutcheon Base 9 key
- Control type Esc. Sheet +1Dial
- Dial Blue line (LED) on the dial
- Blue ring (LED) on the base
- Language (Top line)Picto+English
- LCD Display Blue Character
- Word Prompt type Scroll, Full
- Word Prompting English/French/Spanish
Top Heater (Broil)
640w X 2 pieces, Milacron heater
- Setting Lever 3 Levels - HIGH/MED/LOW
- Bottom Heater (Grill) *Thermistor 1400W, Induction Heater
- Setting Lever 6 Levels
- *with Preheat(except keep warm) HIGH/MED-HIGH/MEDIUM/MED-LOW/LOW/Keep Warm
- Combo (Top+Bottom) 500～1710W
- Setting Lever 3 Levels
- Combo1 High+445F(plate)
- Combo2 High+390F(plate)
- Combo3 High+320F(plate)
- Bake *Thermistor MAX1710W
- 6 Levels (ºF)
- 325/ 350(default)/ 375/ 400/ 425/ 450
- Top Heater (Broil) 640w X 2 pieces, Milacron heater
- Grill 60 min (30s interval/10min, 60s/from 10min)
- Broil 60 min (30s interval/10min, 60s/from 10min)
- Combo 60 min (30s interval/10min, 60s/from 10min)
- Bake 60 min (30s interval/10min, 60s/from 10min)
- Setup LB/KG, TEMPERATURE, LANGUAGE, MENU ACTION ON.OFF, BEEP ON/OFF
- Weight Ib (default) / kg, g
- Temperature ºF (default) /℃
- Language English (default) / Spanish/ French
- Additional heating when finish Yes (Max 30min)
- More/Less Yes (5 Levels)
- Kitchen Timer 60 min
- Demo Mode (Set & Cancel) Yes(Grill => Start 4 times =>Stop 4 times)
- Child Lock Yes(Set: Start 3 times; Cancel: Stop 3 times)
- Poultry with vegetables
- Fish with vegetables
- Frozen pizza
- Caution Place all cookware on the Grill Pan when you are cooking. It is dangerous to use cookware (specifically for metal ware) directly on the oven cavity floor. Do not use commercial IH containers directly on the oven cavity floor.
- Plastic wrap NO. Plastic wrap will melt under a high temperature.
- Wax Paper NO. Note: Wax paper that has undergone heat resistant treatment can be used.
- Non-heat resistant glass containers NO. Glass will be broken under a high temperature.
- Towels & Napkins NO. They may cause a fire in the oven.
- Plastic containers NO. Plastic will melt under a high temperature.
- Frozen Dinner Trays Metal Tray: YES. Use together with the Grill Pan. Plastic Tray: NO.
- Brown Paper Bags NO. They may cause a fire in the oven.
- Aluminum and other metal containers YES. Use together with the Grill Pan. Meal containers with resin handles cannot be used
- Lacquerware NO.
- Oven Cooking Bag NO. Note: Cooking bag that have undergone heat resistant treatment can be used.
- Heat-proof silica gel container YES. Only use in Bake mode. Check heat-resistant temperature of silica gel container before baking
- Wood, bamboo, paper containers NO. Note: Paper containers that have undergone heat resistant treatment can be used.
- Aluminum foil (Household aluminum foil) YES.
- Disposable Polyester Paperboard Dishes NO. They may cause a fire in the oven.
- Thermometers ONLY use instant read thermometer after cooking.
- Grill plate=> Grill Pan 1 plate with water area (20ml*2)
- O/I Languages English (Black & White page)
- C/B Languages English (Full color page)
- Standby Power Consumption under 1.0w (Stand-by model)
- Safety Standard UL
- 120V /60Hz
- PLUG A2
- Grill 1400 W
- Broil 1280 W
- Combo 1710 W
- Bake 1710 W
- Outer Dimensions (mm) 500(W) x 390 (D) x 225 (H)
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (mm) 360 (W) x 328 (D) x 110 (H)
- Carton Box /(m3) 615(W) x 518 (D) x 358 (H)
- With accessories 13.3 kg
- Shipping (kg) 16.0 kg
- UPC 885170285675
What support content is available for my product?
Click on a link below that interests you the most:
Product Support Page
- Operational instructions, troubleshooting, common questions, recipies.
- Chat with a representative from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Parts/Accessories - Order parts and/or accessories from our supply chain, Encompass.
- Service Locator - Locate the closest Authorized repair center to you for TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, or Massage Chairs.
- Service Request - If you need a product repaired and is NOT a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair, you can use our Online Repair Request. There, you will be able to get a repair estimate, pay online, and track the repair status.
- Product Support Page - Operational instructions, troubleshooting, common questions, recipies.