HEPA Filter Upright Vacuum Cleaner MC-UG471
- Powerful 12-amp motor delivers strong cleaning performance
- Clean all-round with a variety of quick draw tools on board
- HEPA vacuum cleaner filter maintains a healthier indoor environment
- Protection system shields fan and motor from dust and dirt
- Red vacuum cleaner for a touch of color
Motor Protection System
This advanced vacuum system channels dust and dirt particles directly into the vacuum bag or dust cup, which helps protect the fan and motor.
The HEPA filter captures small particles such as allergens, irritants, and pollutants.
Pet Air Turbine Brush
Quickly remove stubborn pet hair from stairs and upholstery with this handy on-board attachment.
Easy, Quick Storage with Cord Reel
A single touch activates the cord rewind mechanism, making storage easy and convenient.
Automatic Carpet Height Adjustment
The automatic carpet adjustment automatically adjusts to the proper setting for just about any carpet height.
Quickdraw On-Board Tools
Your vacuum's Quickdraw tools rest in a side holster on the vacuum, ready for immediate use. The stretch hose, wand, dusting brush and crevice tool are always within reach for fast, powerful, above-floor cleaning.
Reach Anywhere There's Dirt!
A 12.5-Foot Attachment makes for easy, efficient cleaning. Your dusting brush and crevice tool will be able to reach the spots where dirt hides, all around the house.
- Powerful 12 Amp Motor
- Auto Cord Rewind
- Quick Draw for Easy Above-Floor Cleaning
- 14-Inch Cleaning Path
- On-Board Tools
- 2 Standard Wand
- Dusting Brush
- Crevice Tool
- Air Turbine Attachment On-Board
- 15-Inch Cleaning Path
- Auto Carpet Height Adjustment
- 24-Foot Power Cord
- 12.5-Foot Attachment Reach
- Motor Protection System
- Integrated Convenient Carrying Handle
- HEPA Filter
- Designed for Quiet Operation
- Color Pepper Red
- Amperage 12-Amp
- On/Off Switch Location On Body
- Performance Indicator N/A
- Wheels Standard
- Attachments 2 Standard Wands, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush
- Air Turbine Attachment Yes
- Attachment Storage Side Caddy
- Bare Floor Option No
- Carpet Height Adjustment Automatic
- Cleaning Path 15 Inches
- Cord Length 24 Feet
- Cord Reel Yes
- Dirt Cup No
- Dirt Sensor No
- Handle Release Method Pedal
- Handle Type Molded
- Headlight Yes
- Agitator Style Plastic, Tufted, Double Row
- Air System Clean Air
- Attachment Reach 10 Feet
- Base Plate Material Molded
- Belt Change Tool-less with Latch
- Clean-Out Port No
- Dual Motor System No
- Edge Cleaning Dual Active
- Filter Type HEPA Media Filter
- Hose Type Stretch
- Hose Swivel No
- Motor Household
(Belt Saver) No
Opti-Flow Bag Chamber
with Bag Caddy No
- QuickDraw On-Board Tools Yes
- Belt Style Flat Stretch
- Replacement Belt MC-V270B, Type UB8
- Bag Style Micron
- Replacement Bag MC-V155M, Type U12 or MC-V145M, Type U6
- Bag Chamber Filter MC-V191H
- Exhaust Filter MC-V194H HEPA
- Limited Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor
- UPC 037988690787
- Hand Tools
Why is there no more suction from my vacuum?Check the following:
- Ensure that the dust bin is not clogged or full. If so clear the clogged area or empty the bin.
- Check the hose for damage or holes. Replace the hose if needed.
- Ensure that the hose is inserted fully.
- Ensure that the filters are clean.
Why did my agitator brush stop spinning in my vacuum?Ensure that the belt is not broken. If the belt is broken, replace it. If the belt is not broken and is installed correctly, the vacuum would require servicing. You can locate the closest service center by clicking here.
Why does the vacuum become extremely hot and shut off after five minutes?1. Ensure that there are no clogged areas
2. Change the filter
3. Check the hose.
If the issue persists, the vacuum would require servicing. You can locate the closest service center by clicking here.
How can I get my Panasonic product repaired/serviced or check status of an item I'm having repaired/serviced?For: TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs:
Setup Repair/Service: Click here for the Panasonic service locator.
Check Repair/Service Status: To check status of your repair you will need to contact the service center the repair was set up with.
For repairs and exchanges:
Consumer Portable Audio Products
Consumer Audio Systems
Consumer DVD Products
Consumer DVD Recorder Products
Consumer Digital Still Cameras
Consumer Small Appliances
Consumer Power Tools:
Setup Service: Click here to submit a repair request. Be sure to have your model number directly from your device and include any hyphens or suffixes ex. DMR-EZ48VK.
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Check Repair/Service Status:
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
or If you submitted a repair request on the Panasonic Shop site click here, log into your account and click "Check Repair Status" located in the left hand menu.
Note: Please reference your Service Job number when contacting via email. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.