N315K Photovoltaic Module HIT® BLACK
Photovoltaic Module HIT® BLACK - N315K
Panasonic’s N315K all-black module delivers outstanding performance, high output and enhanced aesthetics.
- • Low Temperature Coefficient -0.29%/°C
- • PID/LID Free
- • 15 Year Product Workmanship Warranty / 25 Year Linear Power Output Warranty
Pyramid Cell Structure Technology
The rough surface of conventional panels reflects sunlight out of the cell. Our unique pyramid structure captures sunlight more efficiently by reducing reflection and directing light inside the cells. The additional sunlight absorption generates more electricity output for your home.
State-of-the-Art Heterojunction Technology
Our unique cell structure uses ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers. These thin dual layers reduce carrier loss, resulting in higher energy output than conventional panels.
Advanced Bifacial Cell Designed for Increased Energy Output
The ingenious bifacial cell generates energy from both sides, effectively capturing both short wavelength and long wavelength light entering the panel. Typically, more diffuse, or longer wavelength light – like early morning or late day light – would contribute very little to the overall energy production of the panel due to the angle of the light waves. With Panasonic panels, more light is captured and converted into energy.
High Testing Standards
Panasonic’s testing criteria is much more severe than industry standards. Testing solar panels has been a longer term goal and assures safe operation for over 25 years.
High Efficiency Performance at High Temperatures
As temperatures increase, solar panels often sputter and go weak. Thanks to our unique cell structure, Panasonic HIT® continues to perform at high levels throughout the year.
Water Drainage Frame
The water drainage system prevents rain water accumulation and eliminates water stains from the panel surface.
- Rated Power (Pmax)1 315W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm) 5.40A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 70.2V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) 5.83A
- Temperature Coefficient (Pmax) -0. 29%/°C
- Temperature Coefficient (Voc) -0. 174V/°C
- Temperature Coefficient (Isc) 1.79mA/°C
- NOCT 44.0°C
- CEC PTC Rating -
- Cell Efficiency 21.2%
- Module Efficiency 18.8%
- Watts per Ft.2 17.5W
- Maximum System Voltage 600V
- Series Fuse Rating 15A
- Warranted Tolerance (-/+) +10%/-0%*
- Internal Bypass Diodes 4 Bypass Diodes
- Module Area 18.02 Ft.² (1.67m²)
- Weight 40.81 Lbs. (18.5kg)
- Dimensions LxWxH 62.6x41.5x1.4 in. (1590x1053x35 mm)
- Cable Length +Male/-Female 40.2/40.2 in. (1020/1020 mm)
- Cable Size / Type No. 12 AWG / PV Cable
- Connector Type3 Multi-Contact® Type IV (MC4™)
- Static Wind / Snow Load 50 PSF (2400 Pa)
- Pallet Dimensions LxWxH 63.7x42.2x5.5 in. (1618x1071x140 mm)
- Quantity per 40’ Container 560 pcs.
- Quantity per 20’ Container 240 pcs.