Steam Circulating Iron with Curved Non-Stick Stainless-Steel Soleplate NI-E660SR
- Keep tugs, snags and wrinkling to a minimum with a non-stick, ultra smooth stainless-steel soleplate and U-shape steam-circulating design
- Automatically maintain steam vents to keep them clear and steaming like new with a built-in anti-calcium cleaning system
- Iron confidently with 1200 Watts of power and precision, easy-dial temperature control to monitor and maintain every temperature you choose.
- 3-way auto shut-off deactivates the iron if left upright for 10 minutes, and after 1 minute if left on the soleplate or tipped over on its side
- Enjoy the one-touch convenience of tangle-free storage with an automatic reel that quickly and neatly retracts the power cord into the iron's base
Keep everyone’s shirts, blouses, pants and more pressed and looking sharp in no time with 1200 Watts of power, a super-smooth, non-stick stainless-steel soleplate, adjustable steam settings and precision five-level temperature control dial. When ironing is done, a one-touch reel quickly retracts the power cord into the iron's base for quick, tangle-free storage.
Minimize tugging, snagging and sticking while maximizing ironing efficiency with a non-stick stainless-steel soleplate. Its specially curved design includes a time-saving U-shape steam-circulating system distributes steam more evenly for faster ironing on a variety of fabrics.
Instantly apply the precise concentration of steam — or no steam at all — to all your ironing tasks with a three steam levels. Set to HIGH for heavier and everyday fabrics, LOW for more delicate fabrics and quick, easy touch-ups or DRY when no steam is needed.
Instantly place an extra shot of moisture precisely when and where you need it with one-touch spray mist button, plus create a powerful burst of steam to help remove stubborn wrinkles.
Automatically maintain steam vents to keep them clear, clean and steaming like new. A built-in anti-calcium cleaning system continually reduces natural sediment by minimizing build-up in the iron's vaporizing chamber.
Iron confidently with 1200 Watts of power and a precise, five-setting temperature control dial designed to monitor and maintain the precise temperature you choose for different fabrics. A bright indicator light illuminates when the proper temperature is reached.
Know when the water is low with a large water window. A wide, easily accessible refill port helps prevent spills when replenishing the water reservoir.
For added household safety, an intelligent sensor automatically deactivates the iron when left standing for 10 minutes in the upright position, or after one minute if the iron is left unattended on its soleplate or tipped over on its side.
When ironing is done, you'll appreciate quick, tangle-free storage with an automatic reel to retract the power cord into the iron's base with the single push of a button.
- Color (Iron / Water Tank) White w/ Violet
- Soleplate Style U-Shape
- Steam Circulating Soleplate Yes Yes
- Soleplate Finish Stainless Steel with Non-Stick Coating
- Water Tank Built-In
- Iron Handle Molded Plastic
- Wide Water Refill Yes
- Cord Design Retractable Cord Reel (On Base)
- Temperature Control Fixed Dial w/ Rotating Indicator
- Temperature Ready Indicator Light On / Off
- Heat Resistant Carrying Case N/A
- Easy Glide - Curved Soleplate Yes
- Time Saving - Multi-Directional Soleplate N/A
- Selectable Fabric / Temperature Dial 5 Fabric Settings
- Choose Steam or Dry Operation Dry / Steam Position Selector
- Adjustable Steam Amount High / Low / Dry
- Extra Jet-of-Steam Yes
- Water Mist Spray
- Water Tank Capacity (oz.) 7.1
- Vertical Steam Yes
- Automatic Water Seal N/A
- Stay Clean Steam Vents Anti-Calcium System
- Quick Reference Fabric / Temp. Chart On Dial Setting
- Easy Storage / Carrying Case w/ Handle N/A
- Auto Shut-Off In Flat Position (after 1 min) In Side Position, (after 1 min) in Heel Rest Position (after 10 min)
- Power Supply 120 Volts; 60 Hz
- Rated Power 10 Amps,1200 Watts
- Iron - Temperature Range 176 F - 392 F
- Unit (H x W x D) (in.) 5-5/6 x 4-7/16 x 10-1/16
- Carton (H x W x D) (in.) 6-1/4 x 4-7/8 x 11-7/8
- Unit (lbs.) 3.3
- Carton (lbs.) 3.5
- UPC Code 8-85170 21794-2
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- UPC 885170217942