2 -Line Corded/Cordless Expandable Link2Cell Telephone System with 1 Cordless Handset KX-TG9581
- Advanced 2-line calling/messaging for business, home and home office
- Sync up to four smartphones to make and receive cell calls using Link2Cell handsets
- Connect to your home or office PC to make and receive calls from Outlook®
- 3-way conferencing with hands-free speakers in base unit and handsets
- Superior sound control with tone equalizer and noise reduction
- Expandable up to 12 handsets
Convenience for Everyone
The reliable, full-featured Panasonic KX-TG958 series system is the smart 2-line business, home and home office solution designed to make calling, messaging and conferencing easier and more convenient for everyone. Expandable to 12 cordless handsets, no landline required.
Secure, Long-Range Signal
Designed with DECT 6.0 Plus, this advanced phone system takes signal transmission range to a whole new level to ensure clear sound and added reliability throughout the home or office. DECT 6.0 also provides signal security to deter eavesdropping. And its enhanced signal strength won't interfere or conflict with routers, wireless keyboards, microwaves and other devices.
Advanced 2-Line Calling and Messaging
With the convenience and control of two lines plus a handset, you can easily manage all your calls and voice messaging. Use both lines to handle your growing business needs or keep work and home separate with a dedicated line for each.
An advanced answering system lets you create separate greetings and voice message recording for each line, for a total of 60 minutes of voicemail. Plus send messages automatically to a designated cell or other phone when you're away.
Sync Four Smart/Cellphones
With Link2Cell you can easily sync up to four smartphones and cellphones to make and receive mobile calls using any cordless handset, everywhere you have one. So while your cell is charging or sitting in your briefcase or downstairs in your coat pocket, cellphone calls are automatically routed to your handsets. You can assign a distinctive ringtone to your handsets to distinguish cell calls from other calls.
Conduct three conversations simultaneously from your phone and two others. Conference loud and clear—and hands-free—with high-quality speakers in the base unit and handsets, and use enhanced noise reduction to suppress surrounding noise when conferencing-in calls from noisy locations.
Call from Your PC with Outlook®
Connect your phone to your business or home office PC via USB to make outgoing calls to your Outlook® contacts, plus receive incoming calls with a single click.
To make a call from Outlook®, simply highlight the person's name on your contact list, activate the speakerphone function on the base unit or cordless handset, and click. No need to dial. And to answer calls, simply click the incoming caller pop-up window on your display to talk hands-free on your speakerphone while you're working.
Battery Power Backup
Even when the lights go out, a powerful battery back-up system keeps you connected for up to 75 minutes during outages with two long-lasting rechargeable AAA Ni-MH batteries (included) in the base unit.
Bright, Quick-Read LCDs
Clearly see numbers and calling info in any light conditions on a large, adjustable 3.4-inch white backlit LCD on the base unit and on crisp, super-clear handset LCDs.
Talking Caller ID
Hear who's calling from across the room without having to get up with text-to-speech announcements from the base unit and handsets throughout the home or office.
Block up to 250 numbers.
Transfer and update up to 3,000 names and numbers from your smart/cellphones to the built-in directory via Bluetooth®. Ideal for those who continually add contacts to their smartphone.
Enjoy the convenience of 22 speed dials, one-touch dialing for up to 10 most frequently called numbers, including individual handset names for instant intercom use.
Get instant notification on your handsets when texts are received on your cell or smartphone.
Add a small detector device to your keychain or other often-misplaced items, then find them when you need them with a button on the cordless handsets.
- Color Black
- Frequency 1.9GHz
- System DECT 6.0
- Number of Channels 60 Channels
- Multiple Handset Capability Up to 12
- Number of Phone Lines 2
- LCD Language English, Spanish
- Key Detector Compatible *2 Y
- Baby Monitor -
- Power Back-Up Operation Y
- Silent Mode Y
- Range Boost Y
- Intelligent Eco Mode Y
- Link-to-Cell *1 Y
- Text Message Alert Y
- USB Charging Y
- Call from Outlook (Telephone Plug-in) Y
- Caller ID/ Phonebook
- Caller ID / Memory *3 Y / 50 items
- Call Waiting Caller ID Y
- Category Ringer / Ringer ID *3 *6 Y
- Talking Caller ID (Base & Handset) *3 *5 *6 Y / Y
- Call Block *3 *7 Y (250 numbers)
- Voice Mail *3 -
- Voice Mail Alert (Light-Up Indicator on Handset) *3 -
- Phonebook Memory (Name/Number) 3000 items (16char/24digits)
- Phonebook Copy from Cellular Phone via Bluetooth Y
- Speed Dial (Handset / Base Unit) Y / Y
- Chain Dial Y (Base Unit/Handset)
- LCD 1.8 inch, FullDot Monochrome, 103x65 pixels
- LCD Backlight Color White
- Lighted Handset Keypad Amber
- Speakerphone Volume Y (6-step)
- Ringer Pattern (Tone+Melody) PSTN:15 (5+10), CELL:15 (5+10)+Inband Tone
- Ringer Volume Steps 6+OFF
- Receiver Volume Steps 4
- Redial Memory 5 (Name & Number)
- Ringer/ Charger Indicator (Color) -
- Enhanced Noise Reduction Y
- Tone Equalizer Treble/Bass
- Hold Y
- Mute Y
- Intercom (Handset to Base Unit) Y
- Intercom (Handset to Handset) Y
- Conference Call with Outside Line *4 Up to 3-Way
- Bluetooth Headset Capability Y
- Clock Y
- Alarm Y
- Battery Ni-MH (AAA x 2)
- Talk Time Up to 15 hours
- Standby Time Up to 7 days
- Charge Time About 7 hours
- Headset Jack Y
- Rubber Grip -
- Base Unit
- Dial Keypad on Base Y
- Corded Handset Y
- Display 3.4 inch, Monochrome, 103x65 pixels, 3 line+Softkey+Pict
- Redial Memory 10 (Name & Number)
- Speakerphone (Volume Steps) Y (8-step)
- Handset Locator Y
- Ringer Pattern (Tone+Melody) PSTN:2 (2+0), CELL:1 (1+0) +Inband Tone
- Ringer Volume Steps 6+OFF
- Wall Mountable Y
- Answering System
- Answering System Y
- Total Recording Time About 60 min
- 2-Line Answering System Operation Y
- Audible Message Alert / Light-Up Alert Y (Base Unit)
- New Message Notification by a Call Y
- Message Forwarding Y
- Speaker Volume (Base Unit Speaker) 8+OFF
- Remote Operation from Handset / Outside Line (DTMF) Y / Y
- Toll Saver (New Messages Recorded / No New Message) 2/5
- Call Screening (Handset / Base) Y / Y
- Optional Handset KX-TGA950
- Base Dimensions W x D x H (in.) Approx. 6.9 x 4.8 x 10.2
- Handset Dimensions W x D x H (in.) Approx. 1.2 x 6.6 x 1.9
- Charger Dimensions W x D x H (in.) Approx. 2.9 x 1.5 x 2.8
- Base Weight (oz.) Approx. 30.2
- Handset Weight with Battery (oz.) Approx. 4.7
- Charger Weight (oz.) Approx. 3.6
- 1 Cell phone must have Bluetooth® capability and must be compatible to this cordless phone system.
- 2 Requires optional Key Detector fob sold separately.
- 3 Requires subscription to name-and-number Caller ID, Call Waiting and/or Voice Mail services offered by certain local
- telephone companies for a fee.
- 4 May require optional accessory handset sold separately depending on the model.
- 5 Name pronunciation may vary. Name pronunciation quality is based on names most commonly used in the United States.
- 6 Requires name and number registration in phonebook function.
- 7 Requires number registration in the Call Block list.
- 8 Requires Android device (Android 2.1 or later) which supports SPP (Serial Port Profile) specification.
- • The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use
- of such marks by Panasonic is under license.
- • Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- UPC 885170153400