LUMIX S PRO 16-35mm F4 Wide Zoom Full-Frame L Mount Lens S-R1635
- LUMIX S PRO CAMERA LENS - 16-35mm wide angle zoom L-mount lens for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame digital mirrorless cameras
- VIDEO SUPPORT - Excels in video recording performance with a mechanism to suppress focus breathing and micro-step aperture control for smooth exposure change
- LENS ELEMENTS - 12 elements in 9 groups, the use of 3 aspherical lenses, an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lens and a UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) lens with optimum alignment to achieve high MTF performance
- RUGGED LENS DESIGN - Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility (*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.)
- FOCUS CLUTCH MECHANISM - Enables instant AF/MF switching, accurate manual focusing and suppressed focus breathing
This lens is dust- and splash-resistant and designed for use at temperatures as low as 14 °F. It is tough enough to withstand even heavy field use.
AF and MF can be switched easily by sliding the focus ring forward. This allows smooth operation when you want to perform fine adjustment of the focus using MF after the AF completes focusing.
In addition to silent design, the lens offers both stunning autofocus and smooth aperture changes. This top-level performance allows you to record beautiful, ultra-sharp 4K video.
Leica Camera, Panasonic and Sigma now offer a solution that allows ‘mix and match' of any of the three manufacturers’ APS-C and full-frame cameras with any lens from each other’s product portfolios.
The optimized configuration has 12 elements in 9 groups, including 3 aspherical, 1 extra-low-dispersion, and 1 ultra-high-refractive index lenses to minimize aberrations and ensure superb resolution.
High resolution across the frame, compensating distortion. The horizontal axis of the MTF shows the distance from the center of the corrected image.