LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm F2.8 Telephoto Full-Frame L Mount Lens S-E70200
- LUMIX S PRO CAMERA LENS - 70-200mm telephoto zoom F2.8 L-mount lens for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame digital mirrorless cameras
- O.I.S. STABILIZATION - Complies with LUMIX camera Body I.S.; 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 makes it possible to use 7-stops slower shutter speed
- LENS ELEMENTS - 22 lenses in 17 groups; 2 UED (Ultra-low Dispersion) and 3 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses effectively suppress both axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification
- LENS FOCUSING - A double focus system combines a linear motor and stepping motor to achieve sensor drive at a maximum speed of 480 fps for fast, high-precision autofocus
- RUGGED LENS DESIGN - Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility (*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.)
Designed for professional use in challenging outdoor conditions, this large-aperture telephoto zoom lens delivers F2.8 brightness throughout the zoom range. As a member of the LUMIX S PRO series, LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm F2.8 O.I.S. meets all stringent LEICA standards.
To empower your outdoor shoots, the lens features dust/splash/freeze-resistant construction, three focus buttons for intuitive control, and a focus clutch mechanism for instant AF/MF shifting.
Capture those what you see! Optical image stabilization (O.I.S.) technology built into the lens ensures your photos will look great, with sharp, blur-free contours across the entire image.
In addition to silent design, the lens offers both stunning autofocus and smooth aperture changes. This top-level performance allows you to record beautiful, ultra-sharp 4K video.
Leica Camera, Panasonic and Sigma now offer a solution that allows ‘mix and match' of any of the three manufacturers’ APS-C and full-frame cameras with any lens from each other’s product portfolios.
The optimized configuration has 22 elements in 17 groups, including 1 aspherical, 2 ultra-extra-low-dispersion, and 3 extra-low-dispersion lenses to minimize aberrations and ensure superb resolution.
High resolution across the frame, compensating distortion. The horizontal axis of the MTF shows the distance from the center of the corrected image.