LUMIX S PRO 50mm F1.4 L-Mount Lens, LEICA Certified - S-X50
- LUMIX S PRO CAMERA LENS - 50mm fixed focal F1.4 L-mount lens, LEICA certified for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame L Mount mirrorless cameras
- LENS ELEMENTS – 13 lenses in 11 groups; 2 aspherical lenses and 3 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses effectively suppress both axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification
- LENS FOCUSING – A double focus system combines a linear motor and stepping motor to achieve sensor drive at a maximum speed of 480 fps for fast, high-precision autofocus
- LENS FILTER SIZE – 77mm diameter filter with an 11-blade circular aperture diaphragm
- RUGGED LENS DESIGN – Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands use under harsh conditions for high mobility
This large-aperture fixed focal length lens achieves high resolution across the entire image and provides smooth defocus gradation, making it an ideal lens for portrait and low-light.
This lens is dust- and splash-resistant and designed for use at temperatures as low as 14 °F. It is tough enough to withstand even heavy field use.
In addition to silent design, the lens offers both stunning autofocus and smooth aperture changes. This top-level performance allows you to record beautiful, ultra-sharp 4K video.
Leica Camera, Panasonic and Sigma now offer a solution that allows ‘mix and match' of any of the three manufacturers’ APS-C and full-frame cameras with any lens from each other’s product portfolios.
The optimized configuration has 16 lenses in 13 groups; 2 aspherical lenses and 2 ED (extra-low dispersion) lenses effectively suppress chromatic aberration and achieve high resolution.
High resolution across the frame, compensating distortion. The horizontal axis of the MTF shows the distance from the center of the corrected image.