LUMIX S Series 50mm f/1.8 Mirrorless L Mount Lens (S-S50)
- WORKS WITH ALL L-MOUNT FULL-FRAME DIGITAL CAMERAS
- F1.8 large-aperture lens provides a wide range of creative choices for portraiture, including beautiful bokeh and smooth defocus gradation
- Suppressed focus breathing and smooth aperture control allow you to shoot videos with minimal re-adjustment or the rigs during your shooting
- Light, portable and easy-to-carry lens lets you stay mobile all day in comfort
- Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions
Create beautiful bokeh with this large-aperture standard fixed focal length lens that's lightweight and easily portable.
The LUMIX S F1.8 Series 50mm lens is designed for superior mobility and beautiful bokeh. It helps you capture unique landscapes and facial expressions. When it’s combined with a LUMIX S series camera, the focus ring control setting can be finely set and focus adjusted to feel just right, so it’s also ideal for video creation.
This lens offers fast, accurate autofocus and smooth aperture changes, critical for the modern content creator, allowing you to record beautiful 4K video and stills without disturbing your subject.
he LUMIX S 50mm F1.8 is designed to keep shooting in the toughest conditions thanks to a dust- and splash-resistant construction that allows you to shoot in temperatures as low as -10 °C/14 °F.
*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
The optimized lens configuration has 9 elements in 8 groups, including 3 ASPH, 1 ED and 1 UHR lenses to minimize aberrations and ensure superb resolution.
Offering outstanding sharpness and resolution from the center to the edges of the frame, this is an ideal lens for the LUMIX full-frame system, and provides creative opportunities without compromise.
*For lenses that are capable of compensating distortion, the horizontal axis shows the distance from the center of the corrected image.