LUMIX S 70-300mm F4.5-5.6, Full-Frame L Mount Lens, Telephoto S-R70300
- WORKS WITH ALL L-MOUNT FULL-FRAME CAMERAS: L-Mount compatibility makes it an essential, hard-working lens across the LUMIX S series, and beyond.
- A TELEPHOTO LENS THAT ALSO SHOOTS MACRO PHOTO AND VIDEO: Whether you're shooting a landscape or a single flower, this versatile lens provides stunning telephoto capability as well as macro, with max magnification of 0.5x (at 300mm)
- POWERFUL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Flawlessly compensates for hand shake in telephoto shooting and enables 5.5-stop slower shutter speed*
- VIDEO SUPPORT: Excels in video recording performance with suppressed focus breathing
- RUGGED DESIGN: Dust/splash**/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions
With superior telephoto capability, sparkling macro, the LUMIX S-R70300 gives photographers the versatility you need to capture any moment, near or far. The lens also offers fast, accurate autofocus and smooth aperture changes to ensure beautiful video recording.
Compact and lightweight, this 300mm telephoto zoom lens gives stunning creative flexibility when shooting spontaneous subjects from a distance—capture dynamic wildlife, sports events, or an airplane landing with clarity and intimacy.
With a closest distance of 0.74 m (at 300m)* and maximum magnification of 0.5x (at 300m) the 70-300mm lets small and sensitive subjects, such as birds and butterflies, be photographed in detail from a distance.
* Closest focusing distance of 0.54m (at 70mm) / 0.74m (at 300mm).
The 11-blade circular aperture diaphragm features optimized blade shape and arrangement, contributing to beautiful rendering of light sources within your images, such as sunlight shining through tree leaves and colorful illuminations.
Combining the O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer, 2-axis) in the lens and the Body I.S. (5-axis) in the LUMIX S Series camera,* the 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 powerfully compensates for blurring, allowing the use of a 5.5-stop slower shutter speed.**
* 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 can be used with the camera LUMIX S1H, S1R, S1 and S5, as of February 18, 2021.
** Based on the CIPA standard (Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=300mm, when LUMIX S5 is used).
Dust- splash-, and freeze-resistant construction allows you to keep shooting in the toughest conditions, including in temperatures as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
The lens offers fast, accurate autofocus and smooth aperture changes, critical for the modern content creator, allowing you to record beautiful 4K video and stills without disturbing your subject.
The optimized lens configuration has 17 elements in 11 groups, including 2 ED, 1 UED and 1 UHR lenses to minimize aberrations and ensure superb resolution.
For lenses that are capable of compensating distortion, the horizontal axis of the MTF shows the distance from the center of the corrected image.