LUMIX S Series 20-60mm F3.5-5.6 Mirrorless L Mount Lens (S-R2060)
- L-MOUNT COMPATIBLITY - Designed for compatibility with LUMIX S-Series Full-Frame digital cameras
- VERSATILE FOCAL LENGTH - Standard zoom lens covering ultra wide 20mm to standard 60mm in a compact, lightweight body, with compatibility for 67mm threaded filters
- CLOSE UP CAPABILITY - Enables close-up shooting with minimum focusing distance of 5.9inch
- VIDEO SUPPORT - Excels in video recording performance with smooth exposure changes and suppressed focus breathing
- RUGGED DESIGN - Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions
This compact, lightweight standard zoom lens features an ultrawide 20mm, useful for photos and videos. It supports versatile shooting opportunities from landscapes to snap shots.
Maximum magnification of 0.43x* and a closest focusing distance of 5.9-inch** enables excellent close-up shooting of flowers and food photography.
* At 5.9-inch at focal length 26mm.
** Closest focusing distance 5.9-inch (at 20-26mm) / 15.7-inch (at 60mm).
This lens is dust- and splash-resistant and designed for use at temperatures as low as 14 °F. It is tough enough to withstand even heavy field use.
* Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
In addition to silent design, the lens offers both stunning autofocus and smooth aperture changes which allows you to record beautiful 4K video.
Leica Camera, Panasonic and Sigma now offer a solution that allows ‘mix and match' of any of the three manufacturers’ APS-C and full-frame cameras with any lens from each other’s product portfolios.
The optimized configuration has 11 elements in 9 groups, including 2 ASPH, 3 ED, and 1 UHR lenses to minimize aberrations and ensure superb resolution.
Offering outstanding resolution throughout the entire zoom range and expressive potential without compromise, this is an ideal lens for the LUMIX full-frame system.
* For lenses that are capable of compensating distortion, the horizontal axis shows the distance from the center of the corrected image.