LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm F2.8 Telephoto Full-Frame L Mount Lens S-E70200
- LUMIX S PRO CAMERA LENS - 70-200mm telephoto zoom F2.8 L-mount lens for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame digital mirrorless cameras
- O.I.S. STABILIZATION - Complies with LUMIX camera Body I.S.; 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 makes it possible to use 7-stops slower shutter speed
- LENS ELEMENTS - 22 lenses in 17 groups; 2 UED (Ultra-low Dispersion) and 3 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses effectively suppress both axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification
- LENS FOCUSING - A double focus system combines a linear motor and stepping motor to achieve sensor drive at a maximum speed of 480 fps for fast, high-precision autofocus
- RUGGED LENS DESIGN - Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility (*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.)
The LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm F2.8 O.I.S. (S-E70200) is a large-aperture telephoto zoom lens that boasts high descriptive performance across the entire zoom range. It is designed and developed for professional field photography. Astigmatism is corrected with an aspherical lens, achieving high resolving performance. Covering from 70mm to 200mm by itself, the use of a LUMIX Teleconverter allows maximum 280mm (1.4x, with DMW-STC14) and 400mm (2x, with DMW-STC20) super telephoto shooting, with maximum 480 fps focus control for high-speed, high-precision auto focus. The O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) in the lens complies with LUMIX camera Body I.S. and the 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 makes it possible to use a 7-stop slower shutter speed. Adoption of a focus clutch mechanism enables instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing.
(*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.)