LUMIX G LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR Lens, 100-400mm, F4.0-6.3 ASPH., Professional Micro Four Thirds, POWER Optical I.S. - H-RS100400
- Mirrorless micro four thirds lens up to two-thirds smaller and nearly one-fifth the weight of comparable DSLR 35mm long zoom lenses.
- 100-400mm F/4.0-6.3 LEICA VARIO-ELMAR high-performance lens, ideal for nature photography (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body when combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G camera models.
- Impressive image stability with integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility.
- Integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood, lens-mounted control switches for Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts. As an optical partner of legendary LEICA Lenses, the LUMIX *100-400mm F4.0-6.3 Lens features the highest standards of detail and sharpness. Built for the outdoors, this lens features a splash and dustproof design when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. With Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization) compatibility you'll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX
(*200-800mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent)
Micro Four Thirds Performance
Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for today's interchangeable camera enthusiasts. As an optical partner with legendary LEICA Lenses, the LUMIX 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 Lens* delivers the highest standards of detail and sharpness (*200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
Mirrorless Design with Portability
The Micro Four Thirds format offers a significant reduction in size and weight compared with traditional DSLR camera lenses. Built for adventure shooting outdoors in practically any weather or terrain, this LEICA VARIO-ELMAR lens features a splash and dustproof design when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G mirrorless camera.
Integrated LUMIX Power O.I.S (Optical Image Stabilization) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility assure maximum hand-held stability. O.I.S. quickly and efficiently compensates for small, fast movement and large, slow movement. The results are focused, detailed shots even in challenging shooting locations and conditions.
Integrated Lens Hood and Mount
The H-RS100400 is designed with an integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood. Additional control from lens-mounted control switches includes Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
The LUMIX G LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR lens includes a lens cap and rear cap, external tripod mount, lens hood and storage bag.
LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR 100-400mm / F4.0-6.3 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.
- Lens Construction 20 elements in 13 groups (1 aspherical ED lens, 1 UED lens, 2 ED lenses)
- Nano Surface Coating -
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- Focal Length f=100-400mm (35mm camera equivalent 200-800mm)
- Aperture Type 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture F4.0(Wide) - F6.3(Tele)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance FULL:1.3m/4.27ft, LIMIT:5.0m/16.4ft
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.25x / 0.5x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 12°(Wide) to 3.1°(TELE)
- Filter Size φ72mm / 2.8in
- Max. Diameter φ83mm / 3.3in
- Overall Length Approx. 171.5mm / 6.75in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight Approx. 985g / 34.74oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap, lens hood and external tripod mount)
- Standard Accessories Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag, External tripod mount, Lens hood
- UPC 885170265295
Hoods + Caps