LUMIX 4K Digital Camera LX10 with 20 Megapixel 1-inch Sensor, 3X 24-72mm F/1.4-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Lens, Tiltable LCD and Lens Control Ring – Black
- Large 1”, 20 Megapixel sensor delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts.
- 3x (24-72mm) F/1.4-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX optical zoom lens performance, with super bright F/1.4-2.8 aperture for impressive background defocus effects.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes.
- Premium lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.
- Large 3.0-inch touch monitor (approx.1040k-dot) tilts upward 180 degree for easy selfi photos.
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
Inside the LUMIX LX10 beats the heart of a photographic enthusiast. And with a 1-in, 20 MP 4K sensor, LEICA lens and more, you’ll feel it in every image.
The 1-inch 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor records 4K and high-quality photos in super-sharp detail. Combined with the Venus Engine, ISO12800 / Extended ISO25600 recording with stunning picture quality is possible.
Photo creativity is based on light, and it all begins with the lens. With the LUMIX LX10 a crystal-clear F1.4-2.8 24-72mm LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens provides a decisive edge even in low light, and adds a beautiful bokeh effect.
With a minimum focusing distance of 3cm (wide) and 30cm (tele), capturing spectacular close-up details, even handheld, is possible thanks to a proven POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer).
Fast-action focusing is never a problem thanks to the DFD (Depth From Defocus) that instantly calculates the distance to the subject and quickly establishes a focus lock for 6 fps burst AFC or 10 fps burst AFS.
4K delivers a far more intense viewing experience. Its native resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels is four times larger than Full HD for a much higher level of detail.
With the LX10 photography from 4K technology is easy. The camera's 4K PHOTO mode taps into 4K video recorded at a blistering 30 frames per second, to let you select the single best image after shooting, for unmissable moments.
Now even after you've taken the photo you can refocus it with Post Focus. Just review the image on the camera's screen and touch the part of the photo you want to be pinpoint sharp. It's that simple
Focus Stacking mode enables you to adjust in-focus areas after shooting by easily combining multiple images in the LUMIX LX10. A great benefit when shooting macro images.
The large 3.0-inch (approx. 1040k-dot) touch-screen monitor tilts upward to selfies and ground level photography easy. When flipped up 180 degrees, selfie settings are automatically set.The Control You Want
A lens-mounted aperture ring adds precise control of the bright LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens (F/1.4-2.8). Plus, dual control of the lens ring and rear dial adds manual control of shutter, zoom and focus.
Focus Bracket and Aperture Bracketing provide additional creative options. Select the mode that matches the situation or conditions, then choose the best photo after shooting.Light Composition
The Light Composition function builds an image from video by choosing and saving bright pixels to produce a dramatic image of situations like fireworks or night scenery
Record high-speed videos at 120 fps in FHD quality for scenes that can't be seen with the naked eye, and play them back in dramatic slow motion.4K Live Cropping
With 4K Live Cropping only the recording frame moves while the camera maintains a fixed position, allowing for stable panning.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 105.5 x 60 x 42 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (4.15 x 2.36 x 1.65 inch)
- Weight Approx. 310 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.68 lb)
- Weight Approx. 280 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.62 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 20.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 20.9 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture F1.4 - 2.8 / 9 Diaphragm Blades (F1.4 - 11.0 (W), F2.8 - 11.0 (T))
- Optical Zoom 3x
- Focal Length f = 8.8 - 26.4mm
- Focal Length (26 - 78mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3)
- Focal Length (24 - 72mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2)
- Focal Length (25 - 75mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9)
- Focal Length (31 - 93mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)
- Focal Length (36 - 108mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3 4K PHOTO recording)
- Focal Length (36 - 108mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2 4K PHOTO recording)
- Focal Length (36 - 108mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 4K PHOTO recording)
- Focal Length (38 - 114mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1 4K PHOTO recording)
- Focal Length (25 - 75mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. Off / Level Shot function Off)
- Focal Length (27 - 81mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function Off)
- Focal Length (30 - 90mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function On)
- Focal Length (36 - 108mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 4.2x (3:2 / 10M (M)), 6x (3:2 / 5M (S))
- Intelligent Zoom 6x
- Lens LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX
- Lens 11 elements in 9 groups
- Lens (4 aspherical lenses (dual-sided aspherical surfaces) / 2 aspherical ED lenses (dual-sided aspherical surfaces) / 1 UHR lens)
- Optical Image Stabilizer 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +*
- Optical Image Stabilizer * 5-Axis compensation works in video recording except for 4K video or high-speed video recording.
- Digital Zoom Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 30 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity
- Focusing Area AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity
- AF Assist Lamp Yes (On / Off)
- Focus AF / AF Macro / Macro Zoom * Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF
- Focus Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Shutter, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AF, Starlight AF
- Post Focus Yes
- Focus Stacking Yes
- AF Metering Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint
- AF Metering (Full area touch is available)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Approx. 60 - 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Time (Approx. 120 sec)
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec (in 24p recording)
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF Mode)
- Viewfinder -
- File Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF
- File Format Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD, MP4
- Recording Modes
- Mode Dial / Mode Button N/A
- Mode Dial Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C (Custom), Panorama Shot, Scene Guide, Creative Control
- Creative Control mode Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)
- Still Image Scene Guide Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, Monochrome
- Continuous Shooting Mode (Approx.) [AFS] SH: 50 frames/sec*, H: 10 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- [AFC] H: 6 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- * Electronic shutter only.
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) (Depending on memory card size and battery power)
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) Exif Information: Yes
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) Marking Function: Yes (in 4K Burst (S/S) mode)
- Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- 4K Video 3840 x 2160 pixels, 30p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- 4K Video 3840 x 2160 pixels, 24p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (AAC)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 24p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (Dolby)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (Dolby)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (AAC)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- HD Video 1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- STD Video N/A
- High Speed Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: MP4) (Sensor Output is 120fps)
- Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Pictures)
- AVCHD N/A
- MP4 N/A
- Actual recordable Time (Motion Pictures)
- AVCHD N/A
- MP4 N/A
- Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)
- AVCHD FHD/60p: Approx. 70 min
- AVCHD FHD/60i: Approx. 70 min
- MP4 4K/30p: Approx. 60 min
- MP4 FHD/60p: Approx. 70 min
- Actual recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)
- AVCHD FHD/60p: Approx. 35 min
- AVCHD FHD/60i: Approx. 35 min
- MP4 4K/30p: Approx. 30 min
- MP4 FHD/60p: Approx. 35 min
- Exposure Parameters
- Exposure Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture)
- Auto (AE) Bracketing N/A
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 80* / 100* / 125 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600*
- ISO Sensitivity Motion Picture: Auto / 125 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400
- ISO Sensitivity (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- ISO Sensitivity * Extended ISO
- Picture Quality
- Still Picture Recording [4:3] 4864x3648 (17.5M) (L) / 3456x2592 (9M) (M) / 2432x1824 (4.5M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording [3:2] 5472x3648 (20M) (L) / 3888x2592 (10M) (M) / 2736x1824 (5M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording [16:9] 5472x3080 (17M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording [1:1] 3648x3648 (13.5M) (L) / 2592x2592 (6.5M) (M) / 1824x1824 (3.5M) (S)
- Image Quality RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard
- White Balance Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / White Set3 / White Set4 / Color Temperature
- White Balance (2-axis adjustable)
- Photo Style Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Picture Adjustment Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect**
- Picture Adjustment * Except for Monochrome mode. ** For Monochrome mode only.
- AE Bracket 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV
- Aperture Bracket 3, 5 or all positions in 1 EV step
- Focus Bracket 1 to 999 images, focus steps can be set in 5 levels
- White Balance Bracket 3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes (On / Off)
- GPS -
- Wi-FI IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-FI 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)
- Wi-FI WPA / WPA2
- Wi-FI Infrastructure Mode / WPS
- NFC -
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
- Self Timer 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Self Shot Mode Yes
- Playback Mode All, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / Yes
- Show Histogram/ Show Highlights Yes / Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Retouch Clear Retouch
- RAW Processing Yes
- Resize/ Cropping Yes / Yes
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp N/A
- Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- Creating Still Pictures from a Motion Picture N/A
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites
- OSD language Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Chinese (Traditional)
- LCD Monitor 3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1040k dots), Tiltable monitor
- LCD Monitor Static Touch Control
- LCD Monitor Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle, AF Coating
- Built- in- Flash Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ mode only.
- Built- in- Flash 0.5 - 12.1m (Wide / ISO Auto), 0.3 - 6.0m (Tele / ISO Auto)
- Recording Media SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Recording Media (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Built- in- Memory -
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Interface microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B
- Power Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 680mAh, 4.9 Wh) (Included)
- Power USB Power Charging
- Battery life (Approx.) 260 images (CIPA Standard) (*1)
- Standard Package
- Included Software ・ The software to process RAW file on PC is not bundled with DMC-LX10. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using PC connected to the Internet.
- Included Software ・ The DMC-LX10 Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
- Included Software ・ The software for PC is not bundled with DMC-LX10. Please use the software pre-installed to the PC or other general image viewing software to browse pictures.
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Hand Strap
- NOTE *1
- NOTE Recording conditions by CIPA standard
- NOTE - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on.
- NOTE - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- NOTE - Using the supplied battery.
- NOTE - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- NOTE - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- NOTE - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- NOTE - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- NOTE - If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- NOTE - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
- NOTE *2
- NOTE - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class 4" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- NOTE - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO].
- NOTE (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- NOTE - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [AVCHD] in [FHD/60p] [FHD/60i].
- NOTE - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 15 minutes with [MP4] in [4K].
- NOTE - When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- NOTE - When using an SDXC memory card: You can record a motion picture in a single file.
- NOTE - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [MP4] in [FHD/60p] and High Speed motion pictures.
- NOTE You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- NOTE - MP4 motion pictures with [MP4] in [FHD/30p] [HD]: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB or 30 minutes in length, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- NOTE - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- NOTE - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- NOTE - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.
- NOTE *3
- NOTE For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".
- UPC 885170291843
- Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
CONTACT INFORMATIONConsumer Product Support and Technical Assistance