LUMIX LX100 Integrated Leica DC Lens Camera with Advanced Controls
- Legendary LUMIX LX Series with manual controls -- Designed to Inspire Creativity
- Superior light capture with large, multi-aspect micro four thirds sensor
- 24-75mm Leica DC lens (F1.7-2.8) for a desirable Bokeh defocus effect
- Clear and stable framing thanks to eye-level EVF (2,764k-dot)
- Full hybrid photo experience with 24p* or 30p 4K Ultra HD video and 4K photo mode
- External flash included
*Sensor total pixel is 16.8 MP.
These lenses, together with a space-saving drive range, work seamlessly with Panasonic's original centering technology to enhance alignment sharpness.
*Based on the Adobe RGB color space. Panasonic in-house comparison based on the CIE 1931 x, y color space.
*4K video can be recorded for up to 15 minutes. When recording in 4K, use a SD card rated UHS Speed Class 3.
- m/GN7 OISO100) is included.
- The Aspect Bracket enables the LX100 to simultaneously create an image 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 and 1:1.
- WB Bracket - A White Balance bracket is available to record three images with different WB parameters at a single shutter release.
- Monochrome in Photo Style - The Monochrome Filter (Ye/Or/R/G) in the Photo Style function easily creates rich, smooth expression from the limited hues of monochrome images.
- Multi Exposure - This versatile function enables the camera to shoot four exposures in a single frame, and to layer subjects that wouldn't ordinarily appear in the same frame.
*Note: Available effects vary depending on shooting mode.
- Remote Shooting/Remote View - Using the Panasonic Image App, any photographer can use a smartphone or tablet to set focus and shoot photos and video remotely.
- Easy Share - Instantly upload and share images on social media on a smartphone or tablet with the Panasonic Image App too.
- Easy NFC Connect - To instantly sync a NFC-compatible smartphone or tablet, simply touch it to the camera, or scan the QR code displayed on the camera monitor to sync.
- Geotagging - Easily tag location information to the image by using the GPS log on a smartphone or tablet and share it to your favorite social media site.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 114.8 x 66.2 x 55.0 mm / (4.52 x 2.61 x 2.17 inch)
- Weight Approx. 351 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.77 lb) / Approx. 393 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.86 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 12.8 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 4/3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / Total Pixel Number 16.84 Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Lens null / LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX / 11 elements in 8 groups / (5 Aspherical Lenses / 8 Aspherical Surfaces / 2 Dual-sided Aspherical Surface ED Lenses)
- Aperture F1.7 - 2.8 / 9 Diaphragm Blades (F1.7 - 16.0 (W), F2.8 - 16.0 (T))
- Optical Zoom 3.1x
- Focal Length f = 10.9 - 34mm / (24 - 75mm in 35mm equiv in 4:3, 3:2, 16:9) / (28 - 88mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1) / (28 - 87mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3 in 4K Photo recording) / (27 - 84mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2 in 4K Photo recording) / (26 - 81mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 in 4K video / 4K Photo recording) / (32 - 101mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1 in 4K Photo recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 4.3x (4:3 / 6.5M (M)), 6.2x (4:3 / 3M (S))
- Intelligent Zoom 6.2x
- Optical Image Stabilizer POWER O.I.S.
- Digital Zoom Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)
- Conversion Lens Compatibility -
- Focus null / AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF / Normal / AF Macro, Quick AF On / Off (on in Intelligent Auto), Low Light AF, AF/AE Lock Button, AF Area Select, AF Tracking, Eye Sensor AF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON)
- Focusing Area Normal: 50 cm - infinity / AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity
- AF Assist Lamp Yes (On / Off)
- AF Metering Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area (flexible / scalable) / Pinpoint
- Shutter Speed Still Image: / Approx. 60 - 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter) / Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter) / Time (Approx. 120 sec) / Motion Picture: / Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec / Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec (in 24p recording) / Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (M Mode / MF Mode)
- Viewfinder 0.38" LVF (Live View Finder) (2764k dots equivalent), Field of View: Approx. 100% / Magnification: Approx. 1.39x / 0.7x (35mm equiv.), Eye Sensor
- File Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF / Motion Picture: AVCHD, MP4
- Recording Modes
- Mode Dial / Mode Button Intelligent Auto (by iA Button) / P, A, S, M (by Aperture Ring and Shutter Speed Dial)
- Filter (Creative Control) Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)
- Still Image Scene Mode / Scene Guide (Panorama mode can be selected in drive mode.)
- Continuous Shooting Mode (Approx.) [AFS] SH: 40 frames/sec*, H: 11 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) / [AFC] H: 6.5 frames/sec, M: 6.5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) / * Electronic shutter only.
- 4K Photo Mode Yes (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1 are selectable)
- Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- 4K Video 3840 x 2160 pixels, 30p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC) / 3840 x 2160 pixels, 24p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (AAC)
- HD Video 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 24p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (AAC) / 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC) / 1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- STD Video 640 x 480, 30p (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- High Speed Video -
- Exposure Parameters
- Exposure Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV step, +/-3 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing 3, 5, 7 frames in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV Step, Max. +/-3 EV
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity Auto / i.ISO / 100 (Extended ISO) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200/ 6400 / 12800 / 25600 / (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Picture Quality
- Still Picture Recording [4:3] 4112x3088 (12.5M) (L) / 2976x2232 (6.5M) (M) / 2048x1536 (3M) (S) / [3:2] 4272x2856 (12M) (L) / 3120x2086 (6.5M) (M) / 2112x1408 (3M) (S) / [16:9] 4480x2520 (11M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S) / [1:1] 3088x3088 (10M) (L) / 2240x2240 (5M) (M) / 1536x1536 (2.5M) (S)
- Image Quality RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard
- White Balance Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / White Set3 / White Set4 / Color Temperature / (2-axis Adjustable)
- Photo Style Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Picture Adjustment Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect** / * Except for Monochrome mode. ** For Monochrome mode only.
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes (On / Off)
- GPS -
- Wi-FI IEEE 802.11b/g/n / 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch) / WPA / WPA2 / Infrastracture Mode / WPS / Wi-Fi Direct / Wi-Fi Button
- NFC ISO/IEC 18092, NFC-F (Passive Mode)
- Zoom in Motion Picture Yes
- Self Timer 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Self Shot Mode -
- Playback Mode All, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual- Image Playback Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image Yes / Yes
- Show Histogram Yes
- Show Highlights Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection Yes / Yes
- Retouch No
- RAW Processing Yes
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling Yes / Yes / No / No
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp No / Yes / Yes
- Cut Animation Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- PictBridge Support Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites
- OSD language English, Spanish
- Rear Monitor 3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (921k dots), AR Coating / Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle
- Flash (Bundled) GN7 ISO100・m / GN10 ISO200・m / Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA mode only. / Flash Synchro: 1st / 2nd Slow Sync. / Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation / 0.6 - 14.1m (Wide / ISO Auto), 0.3 - 8.5m (Tele / ISO Auto)
- Recording Media SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card / (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Built-in-Memory -
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Interface null / microHDMI, AV Output (NTSC), USB (AV/USB Multi)
- Remote Input -
- External Microphone Input -
- Power null / Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included) / AC Adaptor (Input: 110 - 240V AC)
- Battery life (approx.) 350 pictures (rear monitor) / 320 pictures (LVF) (when not using flash), 300 pictures (rear monitor) / 270 pictures (LVF) (when using flash, CIPA Standard)*1
- Standard Package
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.6PE / SILKYPIX Developer Studio / LoiLoScope (trial version) / Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Battery Pack, USB Cable, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String, Hot Shoe Cover, External Flash, Flash Storage Bag, Shoulder Strap, DVD
- NOTE *1 / Recording conditions by CIPA standard / - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on. / - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card / - Using the supplied battery. / - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].) / - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording. / - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording. / - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time. / - If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases. / - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association]. / *2 / - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH. / - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. / - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc. / - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class 4" or higher when recording motion pictures. / - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K]. / (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.) / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] is 29 minutes 59 seconds. / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [4K] is 15 minutes. / - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4]in [FHD] [HD] [VGA] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB.
- UPC 885170226722
iF Design Awards for 2015