LUMIX 4K Digital Camera ZS200 with 20.1 Megapixel Sensor - Silver - DC-ZS200S
- [1” 20.1 MP] Large 1” High-sensitivity MOS Sensor with up to 12800 ISO for excellent low-light performance.
- [5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+] Active hand-shake suppression for both photo and video recording.
- [Live View Finder] Excellent viewing clarity even in bright light; 0.21-inch 2,330K-dot equiv. LVF with high magnification ratio of approximately 1.45x / 0.53x (35mm camera equivalent).
- [LEICA Optics] Superb 15X LEICA DC Vario-Elmar Lens (35mm camera equivalent: 24-360mm).
- [4K Technology] 4K 30p video, 4K Live Crop, plus 4K PHOTO burst to capture unmissable moments.
LUMIX by Panasonic is favored by camera enthusiasts because of its high reliability, Leica DC Lenses and the unique, streetwise creative technologies they deliver. The LUMIX ZS200 includes a 24mm ultra wide angle LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR lens offers a powerful 15X optical zoom (35mm camera equivalent: 24-360mm) and 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus) to provide a versatile angle of view while suppressing hand-shake in both photo and video recording. It also enables stunning macro shots as close as 3cm. For even more creative photography, the LUMIX ZS200 integrates a new L.Monochrome mode in Photo Style, to create an impressive monochrome image with rich gradation like that of black-and-white film.
Good low light performance comes from larger sensors. The LUMIX ZS200 features a High-sensitivity 1-inch 20.1 Megapixel MOS sensor capable of 12800 ISO for excellent low-light performance.
Great lenses make great cameras. The LUMIX ZS200 features a superb 15X LEICA DC Vario-Elmar Lens that covers every scene from wide to telephoto (35mm camera equivalent: 24-360mm). To suppress hand shake, the lens features 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ in both photo and video recording.
Excellent viewing clarity even in bright light comes from a 0.21-inch 2,330K-dot equiv Live View Finder. This LVF features a high magnification ratio of approximately 1.45x / 0.53x (35mm camera equivalent).
The LUMIX ZS200 Venus Engine enables the high-quality image capture and high-speed signal processing required for 4K video recording. Enjoy superior noise reduction and high ISO while shooting at max. ISO12800 / Extended ISO25600 with dramatically improved sensitivity, gradation performance, resolution and color reproduction.
Enjoy long battery life with approximately 1.23 times* the previous ZS100 battery life with the rear monitor and approximately 1.35 times* the ZS100 with the LVF eco 30fps setting to shoot without hesitation while traveling.
• Rear Monitor: Approximately 370 images
• LVF: Approximately 250 images
• LVF eco30fps setting: Approximately 350 images
* Compared with the DMC-ZS100. CIPA standard.
Catch the trajectory of a dynamic action in a single photo. Then simply choose the frames that you want from the 4K PHOTO file to compose an action-packed shot.
Whether it's a bird taking flight, a balloon bursting or a person glancing backward, the camera detects the motion or your subject's face and automatically sets a marker. When selecting shots, you can quickly skip to that sequence.
Record high-speed videos* at 100fps in FHD quality. Capture scenes that can't be seen with the naked eye, and play them back in dramatic slow motion.
* The recording format is 30p.
5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus) detects and compensates for the camera’s 5 types of movement to suppress blurring. The Level Shot Function detects the image's horizontal line and maintains it even if the camera is tilted.
Excluding 4K video recording and high-speed video recording.
The rear monitor with a high resolution of approximately 1,240k-dot features higher visibility even for sunny outdoor shooting. Plus, a touch control immediately lets you set focus on the subject just by touching it on the screen, and you can even release the shutter.
Capture even the fastest moving action thanks to DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology. It instantly calculates the distance to the subject by evaluating two images with different sharpness levels, and achieves ultra-high-speed AF and 6 fps burst shooting with AFC. 10 fps burst shooting with AFS is also available.
L. Monochrome in the Photo Style creates impressive monochrome pictures with deep blacks and rich gradations like that of a B/W film.
The LUMIX ZS200 can shoot images in RAW-format and even develop them inside the camera to adjust the following settings: Color Space Setting (sRGB / AdobeRGB), White Balance, Exposure Compensation, Photo Style, Intelligent D-Range Control, Contrast, Highlight / Shadow, Saturation, Noise Reduction, Intelligent Resolution and Sharpness.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 111.2 x 66.4 x 45.2 mm (4.38 x 2.61 x 1.78 inch)
- Weight Approx. 340 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.75 lb)
- Weight Approx. 298 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.66 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 20.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 20.9 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture F3.3 - 6.4 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F3.3 - 8.0 (W), F6.4 - 8.0 (T))
- Optical Zoom 15x
- Focal Length f = 8.8 - 132mm
- Focal Length (26 - 390mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3)
- Focal Length (24 - 360mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2)
- Focal Length (25 - 375mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9)
- Focal Length (31 - 465mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)
- Focal Length (36 - 540mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 4K PHOTO recording)
- Focal Length (38 - 570mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1 4K PHOTO recording)
- Focal Length (36 - 540mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K video recording)
- Focal Length (25 - 375mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. Off / Level Shot function Off)
- Focal Length (27 - 405mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function Off)
- Focal Length (30 - 450mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function On)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 21x (3:2 / 10M (M)), 30x (3:2 / 5M (S))
- Intelligent Zoom 30x
- Lens LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR
- Lens 13 elements in 11 groups
- Lens (1 aspherical ED lens / 5 aspherical lenses / 3 ED lenses) (11 aspherical surfaces)
- Optical Image Stabilizer 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +*
- Optical Image Stabilizer *5-Axis compensation works in video recording except for 4K video or high-speed video recording.
- Digital Zoom Max. 4x (Digital Zoom and Intelligent Zoom combine for a maximum of 4x.)
- Conversion Lens Compatibility N/A
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 100 cm - infinity
- Focusing Area AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 100 cm - infinity
- AF Assist Lamp Yes (On / Off)
- Focus AF / AF Macro / Macro Zoom
- Focus *Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording),
- Focus Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Shutter, Eye Sensor AF, Touch Pad AF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AF, Starlight AF
- Post Focus Yes
- Focus Stacking Yes
- AF Metering Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint
- AF Metering (Full area touch is available)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Approx. 60 - 1/2,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Time (Approx. 120 sec)
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec (in 24p recording)
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF Mode)
- Viewfinder 0.21" LVF (Live View Finder) (2,330k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%
- Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 1.45x / 0.53x (35 mm camera equivalent)
- File Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.31) / RAW
- File Format 4K PHOTO: MP4
- File Format Motion Picture: AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Audio 2ch), MP4 (Audio format: AAC 2ch)
- Recording Modes
- Mode Dial Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C (Custom), Panorama Shot, Scene Guide, Creative Control
- Creative Control mode Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Rough Monochrome* / Silky Monochrome* / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Soft Focus* / Fantasy / Star Filter* / One Point Color / Sunshine* (22 filters) *For photos only.
- Scene Guide Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water*, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations*, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower*, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, Monochrome *For photos only.
- Burst Shooting Mode (Approx.) [AFS] H: 10 frames/sec, M: ７ frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- Burst Shooting Mode (Approx.) [AFF/AFC] H: 6 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) Exif Information: Yes (Each JPEG image cropped out of the 4K burst file complies with EXIF.)
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) Auto Marking Function: Auto / Face Priority / Motion Priority (in 4K Burst mode and 4K Burst (S/S) mode)
- Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- MP4 [4K]
- MP4 3840x2160 4K/30p: 100Mbps
- MP4 4K/24p: 100Mbps
- MP4 [Full HD]
- MP4 1920x1080 FHD/60p: 28Mbps
- MP4 FHD/30p: 20Mbps
- MP4 [HD]
- MP4 1280x720 HD/30p: 10Mbps
- AVCHD [Full HD]
- AVCHD 1920x1080 FHD/60p: 28Mbps, 60p recording
- AVCHD FHD/60i: 17Mbps, 60i recording
- AVCHD FHD/30p: 24Mbps, 60i recording (sensor output is 30fps)
- AVCHD FHD/24p: 24Mbps, 24p recording
- High Speed Video(*2) [Full HD]
- High Speed Video(*2) 1920x1080 FHD/30p (Sensor Output is 120fps)
- Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)
- AVCHD 4K/30p: Approx. 90 min
- AVCHD FHD/60p: Approx. 100 min
- MP4 FHD/60p: Approx. 100 min
- MP4 FHD/60i: Approx. 100 min
- Actual recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)
- AVCHD 4K/30p: Approx. 45 min
- AVCHD FHD/60p: Approx. 50 min
- MP4 FHD/60p: Approx. 50 min
- MP4 FHD/60i: Approx. 50 min
- Exposure Parameters
- Exposure Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture / 4K PHOTO)
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 80* / 100* / 125 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600* *Extended ISO
- ISO Sensitivity Motion Picture: Auto / 80* / 100* / 125 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 *Extended ISO
- ISO Sensitivity (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Picture Quality
- Still Picture Recording [4:3] 4864x3648 (17.5M) (L) / 3456x2592 (9M) (M) / 2432x1824 (4.5M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording [3:2] 5472x3648 (20M) (L) / 3888x2592 (10M) (M) / 2736x1824 (5M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording [16:9] 5472x3080 (17M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording [1:1] 3648x3648 (13.5M) (L) / 2592x2592 (6.5M) (M) / 1824x1824 (3.5M) (S)
- Image Quality RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard
- White Balance AWB / AWBc / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2, 3, 4 / Color temperature setting
- White Balance (2-axis adjustable)
- Photo Style Standard, Vivid, Natural, L. Monochrome, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Picture Adjustment Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect**
- Picture Adjustment *Except for Monochrome mode. **For Monochrome mode only.
- AE Bracket 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV
- Aperture Bracket 3 or all positions in 1 EV step
- Focus Bracket 1 to 999 frames, focus steps can be set in 10 levels
- White Balance Bracket '3 images in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes (On / Off)
- GPS N/A
- Wi-FI IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-FI 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)
- Wi-FI WPA / WPA2
- Wi-FI Infrastructure Mode / WPS
- Bluetooth 'Bluetooth® v4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE))
- NFC N/A
- Zoom in Motion Picture N/A
- Self Timer 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Self Shot
- Self Shot Mode N/A
- Shutter N/A
- Effect N/A
- Playback Mode All, Picture Only, Video Only, Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only, duration & effect is selectable), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Rating / Rotate Image / Protect Yes / Yes / Yes
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image N/A
- Show Histogram/ Show Highlights Yes / Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection N/A
- Retouch Clear Retouch
- Image Composition Light Composition, Sequence Composition
- Creating a Motion Picture from Still Pictures Time Lapse Video, Stop Motion Video
- RAW Processing Yes
- Resize/ Cropping Yes / Yes
- Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible
- PictBridge Support N/A
- OSD language Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Chinese (Traditional)
- LCD Monitor 3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1240k dots)
- LCD Monitor Static Touch Control
- LCD Monitor Field of View: Approx. 100%, AF Coating
- Built- in- Flash Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off *For iA, iA+ mode only.
- Built- in- Flash 0.6 - 6.8m (Wide / ISO Auto), 1.0 - 3.9m (Tele / ISO Auto)
- Recording Media SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Recording Media (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Built- in- Memory -
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Interface microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B
- Power Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included)
- Power USB power charging
- Battery life (Approx.) Approx. 370 images (rear monitor), 250 images (LVF), 350 images (LVF eco30fps setting) (*1)
- Standard Package
- Included Software ・ The software to edit and playback images on computer is not bundled with this camera. To do this, PHOTOfunSTUDIO is available for download at Panasonic website using computer connected to the Internet.
- Included Software http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/soft/download/d_pfs10ae.html (For Windows)
- Included Software ・ The software to process RAW file on computer is not bundled with this camera. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using computer connected to the Internet.
- Included Software http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/p/ (For Windows / Mac)
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Hand Strap
- Standard Accessories ・ Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
- NOTE *1 "Recording conditions by CIPA standard
- NOTE - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on.
- NOTE - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- NOTE - Using the supplied battery.
- NOTE - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- NOTE - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- NOTE - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- NOTE - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- NOTE - If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- NOTE - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
- NOTE "
- NOTE *2 "- Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""Class 4"" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- NOTE - Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)"" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] [High Speed Video] or [4K PHOTO].
- NOTE (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- NOTE - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [AVCHD] in [FHD/60p] [FHD/60i].
- NOTE - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 15 minutes with [MP4] in [4K].
- NOTE - When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB,
- NOTE but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- NOTE - When using an SDXC memory card: You can record a motion picture in a single file.
- NOTE - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [MP4] in [FHD/60p] and [High Speed Video].
- NOTE You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB,
- NOTE but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- NOTE - MP4 motion pictures with [MP4] in [FHD/30p] [HD]: You can continue recording without interruption
- NOTE even if the file size exceeds 4 GB or 30 minutes in length, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- NOTE - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- NOTE - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- NOTE - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc."
- NOTE *3 For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".
- UPC 885170331914