NEW! LUMIX TS7 Waterproof Tough Camera, 20.4 Megapixels, 4.6X Zoom Lens - BLUE - DC-TS7A
- [Waterproof] Snorkel to depths of 102 feet, plus enjoy drop protection to 6.6 feet and freeze proof protection to 14 degrees F for mountaineering and winter sports
- [Picture Quality] Capture subjects in low light photos with a 20.4 megapixel MOS sensor, and record video in smooth 4K 30p quality
- [Lens] High-quality 28mm wide-angle with up to 4.6x optical zoom range
- [Special Features] Create special effects with 22 filters, panorama, plus turn 4K video frames into high-res pictures with 4K PHOTO mode
- [Technology] 3-inch LCD display and a 0.2-inch eye live viewfinder [LVF], in-camera AC or USB battery charging, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz (IEEE802.11b/g/n) connectivity
Built to withstand oceans, desert trails, snowy peaks, wild wetlands and other harsh, adventurous environments, the tough, lightweight LUMIX TS7 digital outdoor camera is dustproof, waterproof to 102ft., shockproof to 6.6ft., freeze proof to 14oF and pressure resistant to 220lbf to for exceptional imaging in virtually any and all locations and conditions. It features a 28mm wide angle 4.6x optical zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 28-128mm) and includes a new 0.2-in, 1,170K-dot equivalent LVF (Live View Finder) to easily capture subjects even under intense sunlight or with backlighting. A 3.0-in rear-facing LCD monitor delivers highest-in-class 1,040K-dot resolution for approximately 100% field of view. For video the LUMIX TS7 records smooth, high-resolution QFHD 4K video in 3840x2160 at 30p/ 24p in MP4. Taking full advantage of 4K technology, outdoor photographers will also enjoy 4K PHOTO to pick perfect moments from individual video frames recorded at 30 fps and saved as 8-megapixel, high-resolution pictures.
With a depth rating of 102ft. (IPX8 standard), scuba divers will love this rugged LUMIX digital camera to capture great underwater shots without relying on a waterproof case.
The tough, airtight Lumix TS7 is designed and built to withstand virtually any and all locations and conditions.
・ Waterproof underwater to 102ft. for scuba diving, kayaking, fishing and other water sports.
・ Shockproof to 6.6ft. and dust proof for mountaineering, rock climbing and more.
・ Freezeproof to 14oF for skiing, snowshoeing, snowboarding and other winter activities.
・ Pressure resistance to 220lbf for safe packing in luggage when on the move.
The LUMIX TS7 tough camera includes a 20.4-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor and 4.6x optical zoom lens to easily capture brilliant, high-definition shots from 28mm wide-angle to 128mm* in all conditions.
* 35mm camera equivalent.
Avoid blurry images and ensure sharp, detailed photos and video while shooting standing up, single-handed, under water or on the move with the Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) capability included this compact, lightweight LUMIX tough camera.
The LUMIX TS7 outdoor camera features a useful, built-in compass and altimeter for trekking and mountaineering. The compass helps when capturing the night sky, the altimeter is invaluable for managing mountain photography media.
With its highest-in-class 1,040k-dot high-resolution 3.0-inch tempered-glass LCD screen, the LUMIX TS7 is designed for durability. Intelligent LCD technology ensures continuous visibility by automatically adjusting the screen’s brightness level in seven stages to comfortably handle a wide range of ambient light conditions.
Camera monitors can be difficult to see in bright sunshine, on the beach or on the slopes. The LUMIX TS7 tough camera's 0.2-inch 1,170k-dot equivalent high-resolution LVF (Live View Finder) equips you to compose the perfect shot even in intense sunlight.
Whether you’re watching movies or editing videos, 4K delivers a far more intense viewing experience than you have seen before. Its native resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels is four times larger than Full HD for a far higher level of clarity and detail.
* When recording videos in 4K, use a card rated as UHS Speed Class 3.
By simply selecting a single frame from a video sequence (shot at 30 fps) in-camera, 4K PHOTO lets you choose the perfect moment to save as a high-res image with approx. 8-megapixel resolution. Record what intrigues you, then select and save for images just the way you envisioned them.
Decide exactly what you want in focus, even after you've taken the photo. With the Post Focus function in the LUMIX TS7 you have the power and ability to do it .Simply capture the scene, review the image on the LCD and select the area of the photo you want to make pinpoint sharp.
Your location information can be embedded in your images using the GPS on your smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi®. And with the free Panasonic Image App for mobile devices, you can instantly upload photos to social media.
The LUMIX TS7 camera supports full-resolution, high-speed burst shooting. Confidently capture moving subjects in 20.4-megapixel super-high resolution at a rate of 10 frames per second with AFS and 5 frames per second with AF Tracking.
The super-bright, built-in LED light in the camera body supports shooting even in dusky underwater or nighttime campsite environments.
The LUMIX TS7 digital tough camera's rechargeable battery can be conveniently charged with the included AC charger or via USB.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 116.7 x 76.1 x 37.3 mm (4.59 x 2.99 x 1.46 inch)
- Weight Approx. 319 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.70 lb)
- Weight Approx. 293 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.65 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 20.4 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 21.1 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture F3.3 - 5.9 / 2-step (F3.3 / 10(W), F5.9 / 18(T))
- Optical Zoom 4.6x
- Focal Length f=4.9 - 22.8mm (28 - 128mm in 35mm equiv.)
- Focal Length (30-140mm in 35mm equiv. in video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 6.4x (4:3 / 10M (M)), 9x (4:3 / 5M (S))
- Intelligent Zoom 9.1x
- Lens LUMIX DC VARIO
- Lens 8 elements in 10 groups
- Lens (5 aspherical lenses / 6 aspherical surfaces)
- Optical Image Stabilizer POWER O.I.S. (On / Off)
- Digital Zoom Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)
- Conversion Lens Compatibility N/A
- Focusing Area Normal: 30 cm - infinity
- Focusing Area AF Macro / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 5 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity
- AF Assist Lamp Yes (On / Off)
- Focus AF / AF Macro / Macro Zoom
- Focus Continuous AF (during motion picture recording)
- Post Focus Yes
- Focus Stacking -
- AF Metering Face Detection / Tracking / 49-area / 1-area / Spot
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Approx. 4 - 1,300 sec (Shutter Type: Mechanical Shutter)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Approx. 4 - 1/16,000 sec (Shutter Type: Auto)
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec
- Viewfinder 0.2" LVF (Live View Finder) (1,170k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%
- Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 2.53x / 0.45x (35 mm camera equivalent)
- File Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.31)
- File Format 4K PHOTO: MP4
- File Format Motion Picture: MP4 (Audio format: AAC 2ch)
- Recording Modes
- Recording Mode Intelligent Auto, P, M, Scene Guide, Creative Control, Sports, Snow, Beach&Surf, Underwater, Panorama Shot
- Mode Dial N/A
- Creative Control mode Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Rough Monochrome* / Silky Monochrome* / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Soft Focus* / Fantasy / Star Filter* / One Point Color / Sunshine* (22 filters) *For photos only.
- Scene Guide Clear Portrait / Silky Skin / Backlit Softness / Clear in Backlight / Relaxing Tone / Distinct Scenery / Bright Blue Sky / Romantic Sunset Glow / Vivid Sunset Glow / Glistening Water* / Clear Nightscape / Cool Night Sky / Warm Glowing Nightscape / Glittering Illuminations* / Handheld Night Shot / Clear Night Portrait / Soft Image of a Flower* / Appetizing Food / Cute Dessert / Freeze Animal Motion / Monochrome *For photos only.
- Burst Shooting Mode (Approx.) H: 10 frames/sec, M: 5 frames/sec*, L: 2 frames/sec*
- Burst Shooting Mode (Approx.) *AF Tracking
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Burst: 30 frames/sec
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) Exif Information: Yes (Each JPEG image cropped out of the 4K burst file complies with EXIF.)
- Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- MP4 [4K] 3840x2160
- MP4 4K/30p: 100Mbps
- MP4 4K/24p: 100Mbps
- MP4 [Full HD] 1920x1080
- MP4 FHD/60p: 28Mbps
- MP4 FHD/30p: 20Mbps
- MP4 [HD] 1280x720
- MP4 HD/30p: 10Mbps
- AVCHD -
- High Speed Video(*2) [HD] 1280x720 HD/30p (Sensor Output is 120fps)
- Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)
- Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2) FHD/60p: Approx. 80 min (rear monitor), 75 min (LVF)
- Actual recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)
- Actual recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2) FHD/60p: Approx. 60 min (rear monitor), 60 min (LVF)
- Exposure Parameters
- Exposure Program AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture / 4K PHOTO)
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity Auto / i.ISO / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400* *Extended ISO
- Picture Quality
- Still Picture Recording 4:3 5184x3888 (20M) (L) / 3712x2784 (10M) (M) / 2624x1968 (5M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording 3:2 5184x3456 (17M) (L) / 3712x2480 (9M) (M) / 2624x1752 (4.5M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording 16:9 5184x2920 (14.5M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)
- Still Picture Recording 1:1 3888x3888 (14.5M) (L) / 2784x2784 (7.5M) (M) / 1968x1968 (3.5M) (S)
- Image Quality Fine / Standard
- White Balance AWB / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set
- White Balance (White Balance Adjustment)
- Photo Style Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait
- Picture Adjustment Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect**
- Picture Adjustment *Except for Monochrome mode. **For Monochrome mode only.
- AE Bracket (Auto Bracket) 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV
- Aperture Bracket N/A
- Focus Bracket N/A
- White Balance Bracket N/A
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes (On / Off)
- GPS N/A
- Wi-FI IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch) WPA / WPA2 Infrastructure Mode / WPS
- Bluetooth N/A
- NFC N/A
- Zoom in Motion Picture N/A
- Self Timer 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Self Shot
- Self Shot Mode N/A
- Shutter N/A
- Effect N/A
- Playback Mode All, Picture Only, Video Only, Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only, duration & effect is selectable), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Rating / Rotate Image / Protect - / - / Yes
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image N/A
- Show Histogram/ Show Highlights Yes / -
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection N/A
- Retouch N/A
- Image Composition N/A
- Creating a Motion Picture from Still Pictures Time Lapse Video
- RAW Processing N/A
- Resize/ Cropping Yes / Yes
- Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible
- PictBridge Support N/A
- OSD language Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Chinese (Traditional)
- LCD Monitor 3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1040k dots) Field of View: Approx. 100%
- Built- in- Flash Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off
- Built- in- Flash 0.3 - 5.6m (Wide / ISO Auto), 0.3 - 3.1m (Tele / ISO Auto)
- Recording Media SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Recording Media (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Built- in- Memory -
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Interface microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B
- Power Li-ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1250mAh, 4.5 Wh) (Included) USB power charging
- Battery life (Approx.) Approx. 300 images (rear monitor), 250 images (LVF) (*1)
- Standard Package
- Included Software ・ The software to edit and playback images on computer is not bundled with this camera. Please use the software pre-installed to the PC or other general image viewing software to browse pictures.
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Hand Strap ・ Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
- NOTE *1 Recording conditions by CIPA standard
- NOTE - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on.
- NOTE - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- NOTE - Using the supplied battery.
- NOTE - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- NOTE - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- NOTE - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- NOTE - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- NOTE - If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- NOTE - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
- NOTE *2 - Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""Class 4"" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- NOTE - Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)"" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] [High Speed Video] or [4K PHOTO].
- NOTE (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- NOTE - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [4K].
- NOTE - When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- NOTE - When using an SDXC memory card: You can record a motion picture in a single file.
- NOTE - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds except [4K].
- NOTE You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- NOTE - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- NOTE - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- NOTE - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.
- NOTE *3 For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".
- UPC 885170341869