Panasonic LUMIX S5, 4K Mirrorless Full-Frame L-Mount Camera, LUMIX S 20-60mm F3.5-5.6 Lens – (DC-S5KK)
- A LIGHTWEIGHT, POWERFUL HYBRID CAMERA FOR VIBRANT STILL PHOTOGRAPHY AND CINEMATIC VIDEO: Realize your creative vision with extraordinary 4K 60p, 10-bit video, FHD 180fps Slow Motion option as well as 4:3 Anamorphic support.
- DETAILED PHOTO AND VIDEO THAT WILL DELIGHT ENTHUSIASTS AND EXPERTS ALIKE: The Lumix S5 makes it easy and accessible to capture content in impressive high resolution. 96MP High Resolution Recording mode delivers with clarity and precision. Dual Native ISO minimizes noise in high sensitivity. V-Log/V-Gamut compatibility offers a 14+ stop dynamic range to capture every detail.
- IMPROVED, HIGH-PRECISION AUTOFOCUS AND POWERFUL IMAGE STABILIZATION:Improved autofocus includes detection of the head as well as eyes, face and body, to capture subjects with ease and precision. 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 enables 6.5-stop slower shutter speed. Also equipped with Double SD memory card slot (UHS-II/UHS-I) for reliability.
- EXPANDED FEATURES OFFER NEW LEVELS OF CREATIVITY: Use Live View Composite mode to instantly create a stunning image out of several live shots; the shutter releases at designated intervals of exposure time to merge the bright parts into a single image. Useful for shooting fireworks or a starry sky.
Whether you're a content creator, DIY filmmaker, photo hobbyist, or seasoned photographer, the S5 truly has it all: from a 24.2MP CMOS sensor with Dual Native ISO, to 4:2:2 10-bit video, to unlimited recording time in 4K/30p 4:2:0 8-bit and Live Composte mode.
Dual native ISO Technology to realize ISO51200 clean high sensitivity video
5-axis Dual I.S.2 combines control of the Body I.S. and Lens O.I.S. to offer 6.5 stops worth of correction* to keep your video clear and steady even when shooting on the go.
* 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 can be used with the lens S-R24105, S-E70200 and S-R70200 as of September 2, 2020.
Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=200mm when S-E70200 is used.
Features high-speed (approx. 0.08 sec*), high precision AF. Improved autofocus includes detection of the head as well as eyes, face, and body, to capture subjects with ease and precision.
*11EV, at wide-end with S-R24105 (CIPA) in LVF120 fps setting
Enjoy unlimited recording in 4K/30p 4:2:0 8bit with optimum heat disperson. 14+ stops dynamic range with pre-installed V-Log/V-Gamut, FHD180fps, and 4:3 Anamorphic support for vibrant storytelling.
The tough body is dust- and splash-resistant* thanks to sealing and other protection for seams, buttons, and other functional parts.
*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this camera is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
Photos can now be saved directly in the JPEG format for finely detailed, 96-megapixel-equivalent images characteristic of LUMIX.
- Version: 2.2
- 1. Added functions
- Users can choose to add or not to add camera orientation information in [Vertical Position Info (Video)] menu to prevent unintended image rotation in playback.
- [Power Save Mode] can be selectable while the camera is powered with an AC adaptor(DMW-AC10, sold separately).
- 2. Other improvements
- There were rare cases that the display such as AF frame blinks during video recording. This phenomenon has been solved.
- There were rare cases that operating the camera during photo/video playback caused a freeze depending on the operation timing. This phenomenon has been solved.
- There were cases that the specified AF position was shifted when using Pinpoint AF in full screen display. This phenomenon has been solved.
- 1. Added functions
- Release Date: 04-06-2021
- Operating Systems: windows/mac