LUMIX S1R Body, Digital Mirrorless Camera with 47.3MP MOS Full Frame, L-Mount Lens Compatible - DC-S1RBODY
- FULL FRAME SENSOR – 47.3-megapixel full-frame MOS sensor that provides a wide dynamic range and excellent performance at high sensitivity (ISO 25600 Max sensitivity)
- 5-AXIS BODY I.S. and DUAL I.S.– Powerful image stabilization enables 6-stops slower shutter speed with B.I.S. and 6.5-stops with Dual I.S. by intelligently compensating the shakes
- 4K VIDEO - Up to 4K 60p recording plus 6K Photo functions and HLG Photo.
- 187MP HIGH RESOLUTION MODE – A sensor shift technology suitable for taking very high-resolution landscapes and fine art photos via tripod with toggleable motion correction capabilities
- LVF and MONITOR – 3.2” 2,100K-dot RGBW LCD monitor (3:2 aspect ratio) with triaxial tilt moving element, plus large 5,760k-dot high-resolution OLED eye viewfinder in a rugged body
With a 47.3MP CMOS sensor for realistic detail, focus and image stabilization systems for incredible clarity and more, this full-frame mirrorless camera transports you to new world of image creation.
With the industry’s highest level of resolution,* a 47.3-MP full-frame (36mm x 24mm) CMOS sensor produces finely detailed and stunningly realistic images without any low-pass filter to get in the way.
* Among full-frame digital single-lens mirrorless cameras as of February 1, 2019.
LUMIX S1 delivers 4K 60p video (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 MP4) in a full-frame format,* even in rapidly moving scenes.
* Maximum recording time of 15 minutes in 4K 60p
Create with high-speed, high-precision focus at every angle thanks to the unified control of sensor, engine and lens. 480 fps and DFD technology offer high-precision autofocus of approx. 0.08 seconds.
* 11EV, at wide-end with S-R24105 (CIPA) in LVF120 fps setting.
** At ISO100, F1.4, AFS. 100% contrast target.
The durable magnesium alloy die-cast frame is sealed to help protect every seam, dial and button. The camera is dust and splash-resistant* and designed for use in temperatures as low as 14°F.
* Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this camera is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
Leica Camera, Panasonic and Sigma have aligned to offer photographers a limitless spectrum of mix-and-match creative possibilities.
LUMIX S PRO Certified by LEICA 50mm F1.4
LUMIX S PRO Certified by LEICA 70-200mm F4 O.I.S.
LUMIX S 24-105mm F4 Macro O.I.S.
* An alliance by Leica, Sigma and Panasonic
Explore More Special Features
Combining expressive power with outstanding usability, full-frame mirrorless cameras LUMIX S1R,S1 inspire passionate photography.
- Version: 1.8
- 1. Added functions
- Users can choose to add or not to add camera orientation information in [Vertical Position Info (Video)] menu to prevent unintended image rotation in playback.
- [Power Save Mode] can be selectable while the camera is powered with an AC adaptor(DMW-AC10, sold separately).
- 2. Other improvements
- There were rare cases that the display such as AF frame blinks during video recording. This phenomenon has been solved.
- There were rare cases that operating the camera during photo/video playback caused a freeze depending on the operation timing. This phenomenon has been solved.
- There were cases that the specified AF position was shifted when using Pinpoint AF in full screen display. This phenomenon has been solved.
- 1. Added functions
- Release Date: 04-06-2021
- Operating Systems: windows/mac