Panasonic LUMIX BGH1, 4K Cinema Box Camera with Livestreaming (DC-BGH1)
- A BOX CAMERA PERFECT FOR LIVESTREAMS, BROADCASTS AND CINEMA: The high-performance BGH1 is small and light, with expandability and multi-camera control with Wi-Fi, PoE+ and 3G-SDI.
- ASTONISHING IMAGE QUALITY:Camera provides superior low-light performance using a high sensitivity, 10.2MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds sensor with Dual Native ISO technology to minimize noise.
- EXCEPTIONAL VIDEO CAPABILITY: C4K/4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit, 4:2:2 30p 10-bit ALL-Intra 400Mbps recording, V-Log L with 13 stops of dynamic range.
- PROFESSIONAL-LEVEL FEATURES: 10-bit internal recording ensures rich data and smooth gradation, with the option of simultaneous live output over HDMI or 3G-SDI. Supports Anamorphic recording, Genlock IN/Timecode IN/OUT and unlimited recording on all settings.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Control of multi BGH1 cameras remotely via Ethernet with LUMIX Tether App while supplying power via PoE+. Control both by the app and with SDK is also available via USB-C.
High-performance livestream camera is small and light, with expandability and multi-camera control, perfect for livestreamers, broadcasters, and cinema.
Dual Native ISO, C4K 60p 10-bit recording, 13 stops of dynamic range with V-LogL all in an easy to deploy box-style camera for increased shooting flexibility.
High-sensitive 10.2MP Live MOS sensor with Dual Native ISO technology for outstanding low-light video performance.*
*The Micro Four Thirds™ name and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Corporation in Japan, the United States, the European Union, and other countries and regions.
You can simultaneously monitor SDI output, record HDMI output externally, and control the camera remotely via USB or LAN tethering for professional cinematic quality.
Simply by connecting the BGH1 via Ethernet cable, your camera will be powered over Ethernet* and allow multiple-camera remote control through the LUMIX Tether software.
* IEEE802.3at compliant.
Multiple camera recording enabled by Ethernet cable connection on LUMIX Tether software* enables more efficient video production.
*LUMIX Tether for Multicam software will be released at the product shipment of BGH1.
Thanks to the clean lines of the body design, the tally lamps can be monitored from the front, top, side, or back, a welcome convenience on any shoot.
Supports extended cable runs and external monitoring. Supports simultaneous C4K/4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit internal recording and C4K/4K 60p 4:2:2 10-bit HDMI live output external recording.
Three power source options are offered. 1. AC Adaptor (12V, 3A) (bundled) / 2. Li-ion Battery Pack (7.28V) (sold separately) / 3. PoE+ (IEEE802.3at compliant) (sold separately).