LUMIX LX100 II with 24-75mm LEICA DC Lens
- 17 MP [4:3 aspect] high-sensitivity multi-aspect four thirds MOS sensor. 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1 multi-aspect modes taken from 21.77 megapixel total count*.
- Leica DC 24-75mm lens [F1.7-2.8], with POWER O.I.S. [Optical Image Stabilizer]
- 24p / 30p 4K video and exclusive 4K PHOTO modes plus focus stacking.
- Electronic Viewfinder EVF [2,764k-dot], and large 3-inch touch sensitive monitor [1240k-dot]
- Classic external manual exposure and camera operation controls.
The LUMIX LX100 II offers a 17.0-megapixel in 4:3 aspect. Even the finest details can be precisely captured with the increased resolution of the new sensor. Along with a full hybrid photography experience with 24p / 30p 4K video and exclusive 4K PHOTO modes plus focus stacking and 4K pre-burst, the LUMIX LX100 II delivers improved photo capture modes, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and a near DSLR-like photo experience with traditional lens-mounted and body-mounted exposure controls. The LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens (35mm camera equivalent: 24-75mm) comprises 11 elements in 8 groups, including 2 ED lenses and 5 aspherical lenses with 8 aspherical surfaces with POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer). The lens boasts F1.7-F2.8 high speed light capture and high descriptiveness in detail and resolution to corners. Together with the large MOS Sensor it also produces stunningly beautiful defocus.
DISCLAIMERS: LEICA DC lenses are manufactured using measurement instruments and quality assurance systems certified by Leica Camera AG based on the company's quality standards. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
(*)Total 21.77 megapixel sensor count. 17.0 megapixels recorded in 4:3 aspect ratio.
Camera enthusiasts will appreciate the aperture ring and shutter speed dial. Looking through the viewfinder, your right hand naturally finds the exposure compensation dial. The LUMIX LX100 II interfaces with you in a way that makes sense, while also making photography more satisfying.
With its new premium grip and refined body styling, the LUMIX LX100 II encourages you to pick it up, shoot with it and carry it with you everywhere. Plus, the camera's upper case comes with a shiny black finish that recalls classic camera design to further emphasize its classic refinement.
Four Thirds 17MP multi-aspect sensor that is 1.6 times the imaging area of a 1-inch sensor,* Four Thirds offers wider dynamic range and lower noise from low-light high ISO settings.
The sensor supports multiple aspect ratios. Leveraging effective pixels across a wide area, the camera gives you access to 4:3, 3:2, and 16:9 without any change in focal length. A dedicated switch on the lens barrel lets you switch intuitively between aspect ratios and enjoy composing shots with complete freedom.
The LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX boasts F1.7 brightness at the wide-angle end and F2.8 at the telephoto end for natural-looking bokeh. The versatile focal range goes from 24mm at wide-angle for dynamic landscapes to 75mm* at mid-telephoto for artistic portraits.
An integrated LVF (Live View Finder) helps you concentrate on framing the scene. The LUMIX LX100 II LVF is 0.38-inch with high 2,760k-dot-equivalent resolution and 0.7x high magnification (35mm camera equivalent).
Panasonic's 4K technology gives you the remarkable ability to refocus an image even after it has been taken. After shooting select the in-focus area with the Post Focus function. Or adjust the depth of field after shooting with the Focus Stacking function.
The Auto Marking function helps choose your best shots more easily. The camera detects motion or a human face and automatically sets a marker to enhance your creativity.4K PHOTO Sequence Composition
Sequence Composition helps make the 4K PHOTO feature even more creative. A unique composite photo can be produced by synthesizing multiple 4K PHOTO images.
A leader in 4K technology, Panasonic integrates 4K recording capability into a highly compact body. It allows you to record your precious memories in 3,840 x 2,160 pixel videos — 4 times more pixels than full HD.
DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology instantly calculates the distance to the subject by evaluating two images with different sharpness levels. This achieves fast auto-focus and 5.5 fps burst shooting with AFC to help you capture even the most fleeting photo opportunities. 11 fps burst shooting with AFS is also available.
L. Monochrome and L. Monochrome D are new monochrome modes in Photo Style that feature even finer gradations. Along with Monochrome, it gives you the dynamic control to help take black-and-white expressiveness to the next level. Each of these modes can also be combined with Grain Effect at Low, Standard or High level.
The LUMIX LX100 II delivers macro photography at 3cm at wide-angle and 30cm at telephoto. Photographs of flowers, plants and more reveal the fine details nearly invisible to the naked eye.
The Venus Engine leverages the ultra-high resolution of the LUMIX LX100 II to reproduce photos with crisp contrast, expressive colors and realistic textures. With a no low-pass filter, the design minimizes such artifacts as moiré patterns and false colors. The result is a camera designed for breathtaking image quality.
Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy) enables shutter release and video record start/stop via a smartphone or tablet. You can also use the Panasonic Image App for Android/iOS to control functions like zoom and focus and to share images on social media via Wi-Fi®.
• The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. • The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
The battery can be recharged either via AC or USB according to your convenience.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 115.0 x 66.2 x 64.2 mm (4.53 x 2.61 x 2.53 inch)
- Weight Approx. 392 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.86 lb)
- Approx. 350 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.77 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 17 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 4/3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 21.77 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture F1.7 - 2.8 / 9 Diaphragm Blades (F1.7 - 16.0 (W), F2.8 - 16.0 (T))
- Optical Zoom 3.1x
- Focal Length f = 10.9 - 34mm
- (24 - 75mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3, 3:2, 16:9)
- (28 - 88mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)
- (32 - 100mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3 in 4K PHOTO)
- (31 - 97mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2 in 4K PHOTO)
- (30 - 94mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 in 4K PHOTO / 4K video recording)
- (34 - 106mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1 in 4K PHOTO)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 4.3x (4:3 / 8.5M (M)), 6.2x (4:3 / 4M (S))
- Intelligent Zoom 6.2x
- Lens LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX
- 11 elements in 8 groups
- (5 aspherical lenses / 8 aspherical surfaces / 2 dual-sided aspherical surface ED lenses)
- Optical Image Stabilizer POWER O.I.S.
- Digital Zoom Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity
- AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity
- AF Assist Lamp Yes (On / Off)
- Focus AF* / AF Macro* / MF *Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous)
- Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Shutter, Eye Sensor AF,
- Touch Pad AF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AF, Starlight AF
- Post Focus Yes
- Focus Stacking Yes
- AF Metering Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint
- (Full area touch is available)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Approx. 60 - 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)
- Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
- Time (Approx. 30 min)
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec
- Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec (in 24p recording)
- Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Video M Mode / MF Mode)
- File Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.31) / RAW
- 4K PHOTO: MP4
- Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Audio 2ch), MP4 (Audio format: AAC 2ch)
- Recording Modes
- Recording Mode Intelligent Auto (by iA Button)
- P, A, S, M (by Aperture Ring and Shutter Speed Dial)
- Filter Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Rough Monochrome* / Silky Monochrome* / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Soft Focus* / Fantasy / Star Filter* / One Point Color / Sunshine* (22 filters) *For photos only.
- Burst Shooting Mode (Approx.) [AFS] H: 11 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- [AFF/AFC] H: 5.5 frames/sec, M: 5.5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
- 4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
- 4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
- Exif Information: Yes (Each JPEG image cropped out of the 4K burst file complies with EXIF.)
- Auto Marking Function: Auto / Face Priority / Motion Priority (in 4K Burst mode and 4K Burst (S/S) mode)
- Motion Picture Recording (2)
- MP4 [4K] 3840x2160 4K/30p: 100Mbps
- [4K] 3840x2160 4K/24p: 100Mbps
- [Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/60p: 28Mbps
- [Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/30p: 20Mbps
- [HD] 1280x720 HD/30p: 10Mbps
- AVCHD [Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/60p: 28Mbps, 60p recording
- [Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/60i: 17Mbps, 60i recording
- [Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/30p: 24Mbps, 60i recording (sensor output is 30fps)
- [Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/24p: 24Mbps, 24p recording
- Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (2)
- MP4 4K/30p: Approx. 70 min
- FHD/60p: Approx. 80 min
- AVCHD FHD/60p: Approx. 90 min (rear monitor), 80 min (LVF)
- FHD/60i: Approx. 90 min (rear monitor), 80 min (LVF)
- Actual recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (2)
- MP4 4K/30p: Approx. 35 min
- FHD/60p: Approx. 40 min
- AVCHD FHD/60p: Approx. 45 min (rear monitor), 40 min (LVF)
- FHD/60i: Approx. 45 min (rear monitor), 40 min (LVF)
- Exposure Parameters
- Exposure Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (when set with the control ring / touch menu) (+/-3 EV for motion picture / 4K PHOTO), +/-3 EV (when set with the dial)
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 100* / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 *Extended ISO
- Motion Picture: Auto / 100* / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 *Extended ISO
- (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Picture Quality
- Still Picture Recording 4:3 4736x3552 (17M) (L) / 3360x2520 (8.5M) (M) / 2368x1776 (4M) (S)
- 3:2 4928x3288 (16M) (L) / 3504x2336 (8M) (M) / 2496x1664 (4M) (S)
- 16:9 5152x2904 (15M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)
- 1:1 3552x3552 (12.5M) (L) / 2528x2528 (6.5M) (M) / 1776x1776 (3M) (S)
- Image Quality RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard
- White Balance AWB / AWBc / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2, 3, 4 / Color Temperature Setting
- (2-axis adjustable)
- Photo Style Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, L. Monochrome, L. Monochrome D, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Picture Adjustment Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect**, Grain Effect**
- *Except for Monochrome mode. **For Monochrome mode only.
- Aspect Bracket Yes
- AE Bracket 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV
- Aperture Bracket 3, 5 or all positions in 1 EV step
- Focus Bracket 1 to 999 images, focus steps can be set in 10 levels
- White Balance Bracket 3 images in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes (On / Off)
- Wi-FI IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)
- WPA / WPA2
- Infrastructure Mode / WPS
- Bluetooth Bluetooth® v4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE))
- Self Timer 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Playback Mode All, Picture Only, Video Only, Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only, duration & effect is selectable), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Rating / Rotate Image / Protect Yes / Yes / Yes
- Show Histogram/ Show Highlights Yes / Yes
- Retouch Clear Retouch
- Image Composition Light Composition, Sequence Composition
- Creating a Motion Picture from Still Pictures Time Lapse Video, Stop Motion Video
- RAW Processing Yes
- Resize/ Cropping Yes / Yes
- Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible
- OSD language Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Chinese (Traditional)
- Viewfinder 0.38" LVF (Live View Finder) (2,760k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%
- Magnification: Approx. 0.7x (35 mm camera equivalent)
- LCD Monitor 3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1240k dots)
- Static Touch Control
- Field of View: Approx. 100%, AF Coating
- Flash (Bundled) GN7 ISO100・m / GN10 ISO200・m
- Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off *For iA, iA+ mode only.
- Flash Synchro: 1st / 2nd Slow Sync.
- Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation
- 0.6 - 14.1m (Wide / ISO Auto), 0.3 - 8.5m (Tele / ISO Auto)
- Recording Media SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Built- in- Memory -
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Interface microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B
- Power Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included)
- USB power charging
- Battery life (Approx.) Approx. 340 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF), 320 images (LVF eco30fps setting) (when not using flash) Approx. 300 images (rear monitor), 240 images (LVF), 280 images (LVF eco30fps setting) (when using flash, CIPA Standard) (*1)
- Standard Package
- Included Software ・ The software to edit and playback images on computer is not bundled with this camera. To do this, PHOTOfunSTUDIO is available for download at Panasonic website using computer connected to the Internet.
- http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/soft/download/d_pfs10ae.html (For Windows)
- ・ The software to process RAW file on computer is not bundled with this camera. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using computer connected to the Internet.
- http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/p/ (For Windows / Mac)
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String, Hot Shoe Cover, External Flash, Flash Storage Bag, Shoulder Strap
- ・ Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
- NOTE *1 Recording conditions by CIPA standard
- - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on.
- - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- - Using the supplied battery.
- - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- - If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
- *2 - Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""Class 4"" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- - Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)"" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO].
- (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [AVCHD].
- - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 15 minutes with [MP4] in [4K].
- - When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB,
- but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- - When using an SDXC memory card: You can record a motion picture in a single file.
- - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [MP4] in [FHD] and [HD].
- You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB,
- but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.
- *3 For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".
- UPC 885170346116