Panasonic LUMIX GH5M2, Mirrorless Camera with Live Streaming, Leica Lens
- THE ICONIC GH5, NOW WITH LIVE STREAMING: Attention hybrid content creators—the GH5M2 supports both wired and wireless unlimited live streaming for indoors and outdoors, together with a USB Power Delivery feature.
- VIDEO FORMAT OPTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: The GH5M2 is capable of unlimited video recording in various settings including C4K/4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit and simultaneous output over HDMI during 4K 60p internal recording.
- PHOTO STYLE PRESETS MINIMIZE YOUR EDITING: Presets include V-LogL, Cinelike D2/ V2, MonochromeS and L.ClassicNeo.
- POWERFUL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Advanced I.S. to 6.5-stop slower shutter speeds* for stable handheld shooting. Double SD Memory Card slot for relay recording.
- WITHSTANDS HEAVY FIELD USE: The magnesium alloy full die-cast front / rear frame and is not only splash and dust resistant**, but also freeze resistant down to -10 °C (14°F).
Hybrid mirrorless camera featuring live streaming capability and C4K 60p/50p 10bit video recording.
Unlimited recording on all settings—C4K and 6K anamorphic mode, 60p/50p 4:2:0 10-bit and C4K/4K 30p/25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit ALL-Intra 400Mbps recording.
Pre-installed V-LogL, REC Frame Indicator, Luminance Spot Meter, Zebra Pattern, WFM/Vectorscope, and three display options for Shutter Speed and Gain (Sensitivity): Sec/ISO, Angle/ISO, or Sec/dB.
Enjoy wireless livestreaming indoors and outdoors via the LUMIX Sync app (Android/iOS). Stream live events anytime, anywhere with GH5-level quality. Connect to a computer using a USB cable for web conferencing.
Combines control of the Body I.S. and Lens O.I.S. to offer 6.5 stops' worth of correction.*
*Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=60mm (35mm camera equivalent f= 120mm) when H-ES12060 is used.
Durable magnesium alloy die-cast frame while sealing helps protect every seam, dial, and button. Dust and splash resistant*; use at temperatures as low as -10°C / 14°F.
*Dust and splash resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this camera is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.