LUMIX G95 20.3MP Mirrorless Camera, 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 MFT Lens, 4K Video, Pre-installed V-Log L, 3” LCD - DC-G95MK
- FOUR-THIRDS SENSOR– 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor without low-pass filter attains maximum performance (ISO 25600 Max sensitivity)
- LUMIX G MFT CAMERA LENS – Easy-to-use LUMIX G 12-60mm 3.5-5.6 standard focal for Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount digital mirrorless cameras
- 4K V-LOG L VIDEO – 4K 24/30p video capture plus pre-installed V-Log L offers exceptional flexibility in post-production, featuring log characteristics with 12 stops of dynamic range
- 4:2:2 HDMI OUTPUT – Real-time image output to an optional external monitor in 4:2:2 / 8-bit via an optional micro HDMI cable simultaneously while recording video
- MIC JACK – 3.5mm microphone jack supports external microphone use, such as an optional Panasonic External Stereo/Shotgun Microphone DMW-MS2
The LUMIX G95 features a host of functions for shooting photos and videos in various situations with excellent mobility.
Featuring a brand new 20.3-megapixel MOS sensor, and a combination of the LUMIX high-performance Venus Engine and removal of the low-pass filter, resolution improves, and moire effects are minimal.
Unlimited 4K 30p video recording plus pre-installed VLOG L expands creative options. Additionally, it features high-speed video recording at 60, 90, 120 fps and a microphone/headphone jack.
The body's grip provides stability even when shooting with one hand, and frequently used functions like white balance, ISO, and exposure compensation are positioned within easy reach.
A magnesium alloy front frame and sealing help protect the body, dials, and buttons for a dust/splash-resistant body. (Damage can still occur if subjected to direct contact with dust and water.)
An electromagnetic shutter drive greatly reduces shutter shock, which improves sharp image capture. Mechanical shutter sound is also minimized for when the situation demands discrete quiet.
Frame shots easily using the high-speed OLED Live Viewfinder (0.74x magnification ratio) or the convenient 3-inch free-angle touch LCD screen (1.240K-dot resolution).
Combining body and lens stabilization tech its 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 achieves sharp and blur-less images with 5-stop correction power up to the tele-end*.
CIPA standard and H-FSA14140 at 140mm
By using two batteries — one in the camera and the other in the optional LUMIX grip (DMW-BGG1) battery life is doubled. The grip also makes vertical angle shooting more comfortable.
During tethered shooting, a USB connection charges the battery from a portable battery charger or personal computer, a helpful convenience when shooting long videos or during studio photography.
The LUMIX G95 offers high-speed Auto Focus (0.07 sec) using DFD technology (240fps) and enables capture of stunning images even with fast moving subjects.
Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy) enables shutter release, and video record start/stop via a smartphone or tablet using the Panasonic Image App for Android/iOS for easier social media sharing via Wi-Fi®.
4K PHOTO pulls the perfect moment from a video sequence shot at 30 fps and saves it as an 8-megapixel-equivalent high-resolution image. Don’t miss those fleeting moments!
The Auto Marking function helps you choose your best shots more easily. The camera detects motion or a human face and automatically sets a marker to enhance your creativity.
Sequence Composition makes the 4K PHOTO feature even more creative. A unique stromotion image can be produced by synthesizing multiple 4K PHOTO images.
Panasonic's 4K feature enables refocusing of a photo after it is captured, by selecting the in-focus area after shooting with the Post Focus or change the depth of field with Focus Stacking.
In Auto White Balance, a new AWBw retains a reddish tint in addition to conventional AWB (standard) and AWBc (bluish tint).
New L. Monochrome and L. Monochrome D along with the existing Monochrome mode can combine with Grain Effect at Low, Standard, or High, enabling dynamic control for expressive black-and-white images.
AF for shooting low-light, low-contrast scenes such as evening landscapes. Low Light AF can also shoot down to -4 EV situations with accurate focusing. (At ISO100, F2, AFS. 100% contrast target.)
The display is brightened allowing improved framing, even in extremely dark situations.
Small amounts of contrast are detected allowing focusing of starlight.
The MF Assist display improves manual focusing of dim, tiny objects like stars.
- Version: 1.2
1. Improved compatibility with the Panasonic Tripod grip DMW-SHGR1
2. Improved operational stability with the Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 12-32mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. /MEGA O.I.S.(H-FS12032)
- Release Date: 07-21-2020
- Operating Systems: windows/mac