HC-X2000 4K Pro Camcorder with 24X Optical Zoom, WiFi, HU1 Detachable handle
- [PRO FEATURES] WiFi live streaming, manual rings, ND filters, built-in LED video light, and 24-bit high resolution linear PCM audio recording, 4:2:2 10-bit internal recording, double SD card slots
- [VW-HU1 HANDLE] Includes a detachable handle equipped with a 2-channel XLR Audio Input, audio control, and LED light. Also operates zoom.
- [4K RECORDING] 4K 60p recording in a small and light body with a heat-dispersing design
- [LEICA DICOMAR LENS] Wide-angle 25mm 24x optical zoom with 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S (Optical Image Stabilization) and high-speed and focusing.
- [DISPLAY / LVF] The 3.5-inch monitor (2,760K-dots) with electrostatic touch panel, plus up/down tiltable viewfinder (1,555K-dot). Simultaneous LCD output is available.
Smallest, lightest* director's camcorder combines 4K 60p recording, 25mm wide-angle, 24x optical zoom, live streaming, high mobility and more for instant, precise shooting anywhere.
* For a camcorder with an integrated lens capable of 4K 60p recording (as of January 6, 2020, Panasonic research).
Covers a range from 25mm wide-angle to 600mm tele with a 24x zoom. i.ZOOM achieves 32x zoom with 4K resolution and 48x zoom with FHD.
* 35mm camera equivalent.
Face Detection captures subjects free from out-of-focus and exposure problems. Color recognition improves tracking when faces move to either side.
In both UHD/FHD modes, in addition to Optical Image Stabilization, Electronic Image Stabilization detects and corrects handshake in the 5-axis direction.
Support a high bit rate of 200 Mbps for 59.94p/50p video recording with HEVC (LongGOP/10 bit 4:2:0/MOV) codec, and 120/100fps Super Slow-motion with 10-bit recording in FHD
1,550K dot equiv. color viewfinder can be easily tilted for added convenience; large eyecup comfortably fits either eye.
An approx. 2,760k dot LCD monitor provides an RGB pixel structure for high legibility in bright light; an electrostatic touch panel enables easy menu selection.
Improved manual ring response can be set in 7 steps to maintain constant zoom speed; ring sizes change from front to back for easy operation.
Built into the lens to suppress incident light, ND filters can be selected (1/4, 1/16, 1/64, or OFF) to match shooting environments.
The 3G SDI output terminal (BNC connector, 5CFV) transmits FHD 1080/60p, 1080/50p signals through a coaxial cable over distances up to 100m.
Includes mic holder, REC button, zoom lever, 2ch XLR audio inputs for high-quality sound, LED Light and more. Quick, easy detachment with single-screw locking mechanism.