4K 60p/50p/25p/24p Ultra HD Professional Camcorder with 20X LEICA DICOMAR Lens - HC-X1
- Advanced Optical Image Stabilizer (4K/UHD/FHD) and 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S. (FHD)
- VFR (2 to 60 fps) /HD Super-Slow Motion (120/100 fps)
- Supports 4K, UHD, FHD; 60p/50p/25p/24p
- High-performance LEICA DICOMAR 4K Lens 24mm f2.8-F4.5 with optical 20X zoom (24-480mm).
- 2-channel XLR Audio, Wired/Wireless remote control, triple Manual Rings, user switch, timecode, ND Filter, Live HDMI output.
- Simultaneous 4K UHD/FHD dual codec recording to two SD cards.
- External microphone pictured not included.
The light, compact Panasonic HC-X1 4K camcorder professional supports 4K 24p, UHD 60p/50p, FHD 60p/50p multi-format recording and HD super slow-motion. Plus it includes a wide 24mm angle LEICA DICOMAR 4K Lens 20x zoom.
The new high performance LEICA DICOMAR 24mm 4K Lens delivers 24mm* at the wide-angle setting with little distortion. A perfect solution for recording in tight and narrow spaces.
*35mm film camera equivalent at 4K 24p (aspect ratio 17:9). 25.4mm for UHD/FHD (aspect ratio 16:9).
The HC-X1 comes complete with a 4-Drive Lens System that simultaneously and independently drives 4 lens groups (group 2, iris, group 3, group 4). Lens size and drive range for each of the 4 groups can be efficiently suppressed to optimize image quality and zoom power.
By using hand-shake correction that combines the effects of both optical and electronic image stabilization in HD shooting modes, hand-shake in various directions, including roll rotation, is detected and corrected.20X Optical Zoom
The optical 20X zoom lens covers the range from 24mm wide-angle to 480mm telescopic (35mm film equivalent at 4K 24p). And the lens can quickly zoom from wide-angle to telescopic.
With the HC-X1 O.I.S., the correction area has been expanded to approximately 900%. An advantage that provides powerful correction even in unstable shooting situations, and greatly improves correction for small-amplitude hand-shake.
*Compared to the Panasonic AG-AC160A
Ideal for high-precision, high-speed 4K 60p/50p recording. The effective MOS (approx. 9.46 megapixels in 4K 24p, and approx. 8.79 megapixels in UHD/FHD) offers an appropriate depth of field and excellent balance between image quality and sensitivity. 4K 24p, UHD 60p/50p, FHD 60p/50p multi-format, and HD 120-fps (59.94Hz)/100-fps (50Hz) super slow-motion recording are possible.
Precise AF performance is achieved by moving the Micro Drive Focus Unit minutely and quickly. AF can customize by adjusting AF Speed, AF Sensitivity and AF Area to best accommodate the subject type or application.
Two SD card slots enable unlimited* relay recording by simply changing SD cards, and simultaneous recording and background recording ensures recording reliability.
*The maximum amount of data that can be recorded on multiple SD cards is 96 GB. Recording will not stop even when the data size exceeds 96 GB.
A wireless module (AJ-WM50/AJ-WM30, sold separately) the AG ROP app for iPad* provides wireless remote control over camera settings, picture quality adjustment, REC start/stop and menu settings, and lens. Also displays a thumbnail view and preview to check recorded clips ** on an iPad.
*Free download from the Apple App Store. Supports iOS 7.1, iOS 8.1 and iOS 9.
**Only sub-recording (8 Mbps) of dual codec recording is supported with preview.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Triple Manual Rings
Three manual rings for Zoom, Focus and Iris control.
2-Channel XLR Audio Input Terminal
2 high-quality audio channels using either the 16-bit linear PCM system (MOV/MP4) or Dolby Digital system (AVCHD).
High-Resolution OLED EVF
A high-resolution OLED display (approx. 1,769,000 dots).
Sliding 3.5-type (inch) Touch-Panel LCD
A retractable touch-LCD can be pulled out of the camera handle and turned 270 degrees.
- • ND Filters: 1/4, 1/16, 1/64
- • Gain: select from -3 dB to 24 dB gain for three-position (L/M/H).
- • AWB Selector: A/B memory and presets (3200/5600/VAR).
- • HDMI OUT: Outputs images up to 4K 24p and UHD 60p/50p.
- • VIDEO/AUDIO OUT: Outputs analog signals.
4K/UHD/FHD/SD Multi-Format Recording
Versatile and easy-to-use MOV (QuickTime), MP4 and AVCHD file formats are supported. The variety of recording modes with selectable image quality, frame rate and bit rate settings respond to a wide range of applications, from cinema production to online distribution.
VFR/HD Super-Slow Motion
VFR (variable frame rate) recording can be set in 10 steps* from 2 to 60 fps.** A super slow-motion effect can be achieved by high-speed HD recording at 120 fps (59.94 Hz) or 100 fps (50 Hz).
**When the system frequency rate is set to 59.94 Hz.
UHD/FHD Dual Codec Recording
Record simultaneously into two different formats, Main (UHD/FHD) and Sub (FHD). Sub-recording files can be used for preview, off-line editing and online transmission. FHD (8 Mbps) sub-recording files can be transmitted via mobile networks.
- NOTE Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Image Sensor 1-type (inch) MOS Sensor
- Total Pixels N/A
- Effective Pixels UHD/FHD 59.94p/29.97p/23.98p : 8.79 megapixels
- Effective Pixels 4K 24.00p : 9.46 megapixels
- F Value F2.8 ― F4.5
- Optical Zoom 20x
- Focal Length 8.8 ― 176 mm
- 35 mm Film Camera Equivalent (Motion Image/Still Image) 25.4 ― 508.0 mm [UHD/FHD 59.94p/29.97p/23.98p], 24.0 ― 480.0 mm [4K24.00p]
- Filter Diameter 67 mm
- Lens Brand Leica Dicomar Lens
- Standard Illumination N/A
- Minimum Illumination 0.2 lx (F2.8, Gain 18dB, Manual Slow Shutter 1/2, [HIGH SENS] Mode)
- Focus Auto / Manual
- ND Filter 1/4, 1/16, 1/64, OFF
- IR Filter Incorporates the ON/OFF control function
- White Balance Auto / ATW LOCK / 3200K / 5600K / VAR (2000K—15000K) / Ach Fixed / Bch Fixed
- Shutter Speed N/A
- Iris Auto / Manual
- Super Slow Recording N/A
- Image Stabilizer 4K24.00p / UHD: Optical image stabilizer
- Image Stabilizer FHD or lower: 5-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer
- Intelligent Zoom OFF 20x
- Intelligent Zoom ON 30x
- Digital Zoom 2x / 5x / 10x
- Shutter Speed
- 59.94 Hz mode 60i/60p: 1/60, 1/100, 1/120, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/500, 1/750, 1/1000, 1/1500, 1/2000, 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/8000 sec
- 59.94 Hz mode 30p: 1/30, 1/50, 1/60, 1/100, 1/120, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/500, 1/750, 1/1000, 1/1500, 1/2000, 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/8000 sec
- 59.94 Hz mode 24p: 1/24, 1/48, 1/50, 1/60, 1/100, 1/120, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/500, 1/750, 1/1000, 1/1500, 1/2000, 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/8000 sec
- 50.00 Hz mode 50i/50p: 1/50, 1/60, 1/100, 1/125, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/500, 1/750, 1/1000, 1/1500, 1/2000, 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/8000 sec
- 50.00 Hz mode 25p: 1/25, 1/50, 1/60, 1/100, 1/125, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/500, 1/750, 1/1000, 1/1500, 1/2000, 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/8000 sec
- Slow Shutter Speed
- 59.94 Hz mode 60i/60p: 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30 sec
- 59.94 Hz mode 30p: 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15 sec
- 59.94 Hz mode 24p: 1/2, 1/3, 1/6, 1/12 sec
- 50.00 Hz mode 50i/50p: 1/2, 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, 1/25 sec
- 50.00 Hz mode 25p: 1/2, 1/3, 1/6, 1/12 sec
- Synchro Scan
- 59.94 Hz mode 59.94i/59.94p: 1/60.0 ― 1/249.7 sec
- 59.94 Hz mode 29.97p: 1/30.0 ― 1/249.7 sec
- 59.94 Hz mode 23.98p: 1/24.0 ― 1/249.6 sec
- 59.94 Hz mode 24.00p: 1/24.0 ― 1/249.9 sec
- 50.00 Hz mode 50i/50p: 1/50.0 ― 1/250.0 sec
- 50.00 Hz mode 25p: 1/25.0― 1/250.0 sec
- VFR Recording Frame Rate
- 59.94 Hz mode 30p: 2, 15, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 45, 60 fps
- 59.94 Hz mode 24p: 2, 12, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 36, 48, 60 fps
- 50.00 Hz mode 25p: 2, 12, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 37 and 50 fps
- HIGH SENS.mode F11 (2,000 lx, 3,200 K, 89.9% reflect, 1080/59.94i) / F12 (2,000 lx, 3,200 K, 89.9% reflect, 1080/50i)
- NORMAL mode F8 (2,000 lx, 3,200 K, 89.9% reflect, 1080/59.94i) / F9 (2,000 lx, 3,200 K, 89.9% reflect, 1080/50i)
- Recording Media SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
- Recording Format MOV, MP4, AVCHD
- Video Compression Method MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 High Profile (MOV/MP4/AVCHD)
- Audio Compression Method MOV / MP4: LPCM (2ch)
- Audio Compression Method AVCHD: Dolby Digital (2ch)
- System Frequency 59.94Hz / 50.00Hz
- Thumbnail Display N/A
- Microphone N/A
- Speaker N/A
- Recording / Playback Mode
- MP4 N/A
- MOV N/A
- MP4/ MOV 4K 4096x2160 24.00p 100M: Average 100Mbps (VBR)
- MP4/ MOV UHD 3840x2160 59.94p/50.00p 150M: Average 150Mbps (VBR)
- MP4/ MOV UHD 3840x2160 29.97p/25.00p/23.98p 100M: Average 100Mbps (VBR)
- MP4/ MOV FHD 1920x1080 59.94p/50.00p/29.97p/25.00p/23.98p 200M (ALL-Intra): Average 200Mbps (VBR)
- MP4/ MOV FHD 1920x1080 59.94p/50.00p 100M: Average 100Mbps (VBR)
- MP4/ MOV FHD 1920x1080 59.94p/50.00p/29.97p/25.00p/23.98p/59.94i/50.00i 50M: Average 50Mbps (VBR)
- AVCHD PS 1920x1080 59.94p/50.00p: Average 25Mbps (VBR)
- AVCHD PH 1920x1080 59.94i/50.00i/23.98p: Average 21Mbps (VBR)
- AVCHD HA 1920x1080 59.94i/50.00i: Average 17Mbps (VBR)
- AVCHD HE 1440x1080 59.94i/50.00i: Average 5Mbps (VBR)
- AVCHD PM 1280x720 59.94p/50.00p: Average 8Mbps (VBR)
- AVCHD SA 720x480/720x576 59.94i/50.00i (SIDE CROP/LETTERBOX/SQUEEZE): Average 9Mbps (VBR)
STILL IMAGE SECTION
- Recording Format JPEG (DCF/Exif2.2)
- Recording Image Size [17:9] 8.8megapixels (4096 x 2160)
- Recording Image Size [16:9] 8.3megapixels (3840 x 2160), 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080), 0.9 megapixels (1280 x 720)
- Flash N/A
- Power Supply 7.28V (Battery) / 12V (AC Adaptor)
- Power Consumption 19.7W (LCD Monitor)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Approx. 173 x 195 x 346 mm (6.81 x 7.68 x 13.6 inch)
- Weight (w/o Battery and SD Card) Approx. 2000g (4.41 lb)
- LCD Monitor 3.5" Wide LCD monitor (1,152,000 dots)
- Viewfinder 0.39" OLED (1,769,000 dots)
- Manual Ring Focus / Zoom / Iris
- Accessory Shoe Yes
- AV N/A
- HDMI N/A
- XLR Input N/A
- Headphone N/A
- USB N/A
- Camera Remote N/A
- LED Video Light
- Average Illumination N/A
- Irradiation Angle N/A
- Color Temperature N/A
- Average Illumination with Diffusion Filter N/A
- Color Temperature with Color Conversion Filter N/A
- VIDEO OUT Video OUT x 1
- HDMI Type A x 1 (Not compatible with VIERA Link)
- HDMI Output format:2160/59.94p/50.00p/29.97p/25.00p/24.00p/23.98p/, 1080/59.94p/50.00p/29.97p/25.00p/24.00p/23.98p/59.94i/50.00i/, 720/59.94p/50.00p, 480/59.94p, 576/50.00p
- Audio Input
- Built-in Microphone Stereo microphone
- XLR Input XLR (3 pins) x 2
- XLR Input Input high impedance, LINE/MIC/MIC+48 V (switchable SW)
- XLR Input LINE：+4dBu/0dBu (switchable menu)
- XLR Input MIC: –40dBu/–50dBu/–60dBu (switchable menu)
- Audio Output
- HDMI 2 ch (LPCM)
- Audio OUT Audio OUT x 2
- Headphone 3.5 mm diameter stereo mini jack x 1
- Speaker 20 mm diameter, round x 1
- Other Input/Output
- Camera Remote 2.5mm super mini jack x 1 (ZOOM S/S)
- Camera Remote 3.5mm mini jack x 1 (FOCUS/IRIS)
- USB 3.0 HOST Standard-A connector, 9-pin, for External Media Device Connection,* Bus Power Supply
- USB 3.0 HOST *External media device with a capacity of 32 GB or below or a capacity above 2 TB cannot be used
- USB 3.0 DEVICE Micro-B connector, 10-pin, Mass storage function (read only)
- DC IN DC 12V (11.4V ― 12.6V) EIAJ Type4
- Standard N/A
- Frequency N/A
- NFC N/A
- AC Adaptor Yes
- AC Cable Yes
- Rechargeable Battery Pack Yes (5,900mAh)
- Battery Charger Yes
- IR Remote —
- HDMI Cable —
- AV Multi Cable N/A
- AV Cable —
- Shoe adaptor N/A
- USB Cable —
- Microphone Holder Yes
- Microphone Holder Screws Yes
- Input Terminal Cap Yes
- Shoulder Strap N/A
- Eye Cup Yes
- Lens Hood Yes
- Lens Cap N/A
- LED Light Filter N/A
- Editing Software —
- UPC 885170293168