Technics Premium Hi-Res Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones with 40 mm Dynamic-Tuned Drivers, 3-Mode Active Noise Cancelling, Ambient Sound Enhancer and Playback Pause Sensor
- Hybrid Active Noise-Cancelling - Instant reduction via three-mode selector to suppress noise levels in varied environments from airline cabins and trains to buses and cafes, and everyday noise in crowds and on the street
- Reference-Level Sound Monitors for the Head - Dynamic-tuned 40mm drivers and optimal acoustic structure produce an immersive real-life music experience
- High Resolution Audio Quality - Fast response and high definition are achieved wirelessly for faithful, High-Resolution audio reproduction with Bluetooth® and LDAC/apt-X HD
- Stylish Design, Comfortable Fit - The attractive profile provides a natural wearing style and supreme comfort. A ball joint mechanism allows 3-D movement of the pads to fit the ear at a comfortable angle
- Ambient Sound Enhancement - Touch the right earpad housing to listen for traffic or airport announcements; Playback pause sensor stops the music when headphones are removed and resumes the music when placed back on the head
Premium Sound Wirelessly
For active music lovers who prefer the best in premium, high-resolution audio, the elegant, wireless Technics EAH-F70N noise-cancelling Bluetooth headphones provide extraordinary sound and comfort in any environment or space.
40mm Dynamic-Tuned Driver and Diaphragm
The Technics designed 40mm driver is based on a composite performance film (CPF) laminated diaphragm with a plurality of special materials for high rigidity and internal damping, activated by an optimal acoustic structure to produce true-to-life energy and a spatial concert-hall sensation.
Acoustic Structure with Precise Air Control
Detailed simulation and fine tuning were repeated to achieve an Air Control Precision structure that results in an optimal air flow. Two carefully designed ports and original construction create an accurate air flow to bring out the wide-range frequency reproduction capability from the driver.
High Resolution Audio, Wirelessly
With the premium Technics EAH-F70N, fast response and high definition are achieved wirelessly for faithful, High-Resolution audio reproduction with Bluetooth 4.2 and LDAC/apt-X HD.
Hybrid Active Noise-Cancelling
Instant reduction via the three-mode selector suppresses noise levels in varied environments. The hybrid noise cancelling system employs a feedforward system that uses an outer mic and a feedback system that uses an inner mic located near the driver positioned close to the ear.
High-End Ambient Sound Enhancement
A simple touch on the right earpad housing enhances surrounding sound to let you listen for traffic, train, airport and other announcements without removing the headphones.
Voice Assist Activation
Activate Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant and other services on your smartphone to make phone calls, select music titles, link to music streaming services, check the weather or access route guidance.
Premium headphones begin with premium elements, and every detail reflects Technics' high-end profile and design. Outer parts are made of highest-quality lightweight aluminum for a natural wearing style. And an alumite treatment and spin finish bring out the high-grade ambience of the material. In addition, the Technics logo mark is laser-engraved and colored to complement your choice of color.
A full, 4-hour charge provides power for up to 20 hours of playback with noise-cancelling on. A 15-minute quick charge provides up to 2.5 hours of power.
The Technics EAH-F70N-K Wireless Headphones include a detachable 3.9 ft. audio cord, 3.5 mm mini-plug, airline adapter, USB charging cord and travel case.