Low Profile TV Sound Board SC-HTE80
- Slim, discrete 120W sound board fits neatly beneath your TV
- Revel in clear, natural treble and rich, resonating base
- Feel the action with powerful, integrated dual subwoofers
- Sync Bluetooth® devices and smartphones via one-touch NFC
- Output Channel 2.1ch
- Power Output
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Total Power 120W
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Front/ Center 30W/ch (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Subwoofer 60W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Power Output
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Total Power 60W
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Front/ Center 16W/ch (170Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Subwoofer 28W (45Hz-170Hz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- Dolby® Digital yes
- Dolby® Pro Logic® II/ Dolby® Virtual Speaker yes
- DTS™Digital Surround yes
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE
- FULL HD 3D Compatible yes
- 1080p Output (x.v.Color™, Deep Color) yes
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Clear-mode Dialog yes
- Dialog Level Control yes
- H.Bass yes
- Dual Integrated Subwoofer yes
- Sound Mode (Standard, Stadium, Music, Cinema, News, Stereo) yes
- Up to 7.1ch Linear PCM Input via HDMI yes
- Aero Stream Port x 2 yes
- Auto Gain Control yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) yes*1
- VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5) yes
- Display yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- One-Touch Connection (NFC) yes*2
- Panasonic Music Streaming App yes*3
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full range: 1-1/2 x 3-17/32" (3.8 x 9 cm) Cone Type x 2
- Configuration 1-way 2 speakers, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 3-5/32" (8 cm) Cone Type x 2
- HDMI Output yes (TV)
- HDMI Input yes (BD/ DVD)
- Optical Input yes (TV)
- Analog Audio Input (AUX)
- Pin Jack yes
- 3.5 mm Jack -
- <footnote>Power Supply</footnote> AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption [Approx.]
- Normal Use [Approx.] 27W
- Standby [Approx.] 0.2W*4
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 18-1/8 x 2-3/8 x 11-1/32 inch (460 x 60 x 280 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 7.1 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- Maximum Loading Weight [Approx.] 66 lbs. (30 kg)
- NOTE *1 ARC compatible TV is required. / *2 The installation of the Panasonic Music Streaming App is required, before using the NFC with the smartphone and tablet. / OS Version 2.3.3 or later, Android™ device compatible with NFC only. / *3 Download on the App Store℠. Download on Google Play™. / *4 The other connected devices have to be turned off. Standby (Bluetooth standby on) power consumption approximately 1.5W. / Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. / DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS-HD Master Audio is a trademark of DTS, Inc. / The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. / Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. / "Google Play" and "Android" are trademarks of Google Inc. / HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- UPC 885170177819
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.