GSM Mobile Photo Phone
GSM Mobile Photo Phone
- Note1: This phone operates in the GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) network. A SIM card is required in order to place and receive a call and is not included with your purchase.
- Note 2: A SIM card can be purchased from a service provider that supports GSM service. Please contact your local wireless service provider prior to purchasing this product to confirm that it operates on the GSM network.
- Active Flip Yes
- Any Key Answer Yes
- Auto Answer Yes
- Battery Type 680 mAh Li-ion
- Bluetooth Capable Yes
- Calculator Yes
- Calendar Yes
- Call Hold Yes
- Camera 110K Pixel Integrated CMOS 2X Zoom /Photo Light / 3 Shutter Sound / 4 MB Storage
- Charging Time Up to 90 minutes
- Currency Converter Yes
- Daily Alarm Yes
- Date/Time Display Yes
- Display Colors 65,536 color TFT
- Display Contrast Yes
- Display Resolution 132 x 176
- Distinctive Ring 16-Polyphonic
- Download Capability Ringtones/Images/Games
- Earpiece Volume Yes
- EMS No
- Frequency 900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS Class 8
- Games (preset) 4
- Image Format JPEG/PNG
- Instant Messaging No
- Keypad Lock Yes
- Last Call Dialed, Answered, Unanswered Yes - 10,20,20
- Low Battery Warning Yes
- Melody Ring Tones Yes
- Message Alert Yes
One Touch Speed DialingYes 1-9
- Phonebook SIM & Mobile
- Phonebook Memory SIM+500
- Recordable Ringtones Yes
- Ring Alert 15 Preset
- SMS to Phone Yes
- Standard Kit Contents Handset, Battery, Charger, Private Handsfree Ear Bud (TBD)
- Standby Time 300 hours
T9 Text EntryYes
- Talk Time Up to 6 Hours
- Vibration Alert Yes
- Voice Dialing Yes
- Voice Recorder Yes
WAP BrowserWAP 2.0 + 1.2.1 Stack
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.44'' x 1.85'' x .94''
- Weight .21
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.