DIGA DVD Palmcorder®
DIGA DVD Palmcorder® MultiCam™ Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom and 240x Digital Zoom
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/4.5" CCD (1330K pixels)
- F Value F1.8 (Wide)
Optical Zoom10x Variable Speed
Focal Length3.2 - 32 mm
- Filter Diameter 30.5mm
- Lens Type Panasonic
- Image Stabilizer Yes (Video only)
- Still Picture Recording Yes
- Self Timer Photo Only
- Minimum Illumination 15 Lux
- Focus Digital AI AF/Manual (w/ + - Sw)
- White Balance Auto/In/Out/Set
- Iris Auto/Manual (Including Gain)
- Program AE (Auto Exposure) Sports/Portrait/Low Light/Spot-Light/Surf & Snow
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) 0.22" wide, Color
- LCD Monitor 2.5"
- Sensitivity Selector (Low Light Mode) Yes
- MagicPix Images No
- Microphone Yes
- Date Recording Auto Date (in Date Code)
- Fade in/out Black/Wipe/BW (w/ Disc Navigator)
- AWB IR Sensor Yes
- Wide Mode (16:9) Yes (RAM only)
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish / German / Italian
- LED Video Light No
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- Drive Recording Speed (RAM/-R) x2.0
XTRA: 9Mbps/VBR, FINE: 6Mbps/CBR, STD: 3Mbps/CBR
- Audio Playback Format MPEG Audio Layer 2 or Liner PCM or Dolby® AC3®
DVD-RAM (double side):
XTRA: 36 - 120 min/FINE: 60 min/STD: 120 min
XTRA: 18min/FINE: 30min/STD: 60min
JPEG 1280 x 960
- Still Picture Recording Number Max. 1998 (Both Side)
- Slow/Still Advance F/R
- Jog Dial w/Joy Stick
- Thumbnail Display Yes
- Editing w/Disc Navigation Menu
- Counter Linear Time Counter (Only scene unit)
- Remaining Indication Yes
- SD CARD FEATURES
- Built-in SD Slot Yes (SD/MMC)
- SD Card: Recording Mode FINE/NORM/ECO
- Slide Show Yes
- DCF Yes
- Audio Dubbing (SP only) No
- S-Video In No
- S-Video Out Yes
- Mini DV In/Out (IEEE 1394) No
- Video Output Yes
- Audio Output Yes
- USB 2.0 High Speed (mini B)
- Microphone (stereo mini) Yes
- Headphone (M3) No
- Accessory Shoe Hot
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Battery Pack Yes (680 mAh)
- Strap Yes
- AV Cable Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- IR Remote Yes
- Lens Cap Yes
- Power Supply DC 7.2V
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.39'' x 2.01'' x 4.84''
- Weight 0.95 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.