DIGA Palmcorder® DVD Camcorder
This item is currently not available.
DIGA Palmcorder® DVD Camcorder with 18x Optical Zoom and 500x Digital Zoom
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (680K pixels)
Optical Zoom18x Variable Speed Zoom
Focal Length2.1 - 37.8 mm
- Filter Diameter 37mm
- Lens Type No
- Image Stabilizer Yes (Video/Photo)
- Still Picture Recording No
- Digital PhotoShot Function No
- Progressive PhotoShot External Input Only
- Self Timer Photo Only
- Minimum Illumination 12 lx
- Focus Digital AI AF/Manual (w/ + - Sw)
- White Balance Auto/In/Out/Set
- High Speed Shutter No
- Iris Auto/Manual (Including Gain)
- Program AE (Auto Exposure) Sports/Portrait/Low Light/Spot-Light/Surf & Snow
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) 0.33" wide (113K pixels) Color
- LCD Monitor 2.5"
Intelligent AI LCDNo
- LCD Light Panel No
- Manual Focus Ring No
Pure Color EngineNo
- Sensitivity Selector (Low Light Mode) Yes
Easy-to-Use Mode DialNo
- Easy Cassette Eject No
- MagicPix Images No
Simultaneous Motion Video and Still Picture RecordingNo
- Microphone Stereo
- Date Recording Auto Date (in Date Code)
- Fade in/out Black/Wipe/BW (w/ Disc Navigator)
- AWB IR Sensor Yes
- Wide Mode (16:9) No
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish / German / Italian
- LED Video Light No
- Flash No
- Quick Start No
Web Camera FunctionNo
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
8cm DVD-RAM Ver. 2.1
8cm DVD-R for General Ver. 2.0
(RAM): XTRA/FINE/STD(-R): FINE/STD/LPCM
EXTRA: 10Mbps/VBR, FINE: 6Mbps/CBR,
STD:3Mbps/CBR, LPCM: 6Mbps/CBR
- Audio Recording Format No
- Audio Playback Format MPEG Audio Layer 2 or Liner PCM or Dolby® AC3®
- Recording Time DVD-RAM (double side):XTRA: 36 - 120 min/FINE: 60 min/STD: 120 minDVD-R:XTRA: 18min/FINE: 30min/STD: 60min
- Still Picture RAM:JPEG 640 x 480
- Still Picture Recording Number Max. 1998 (Both Side)
- Slow/Still Advance F/R
- Jog Dial w/Joy Stick
- Thumbnail Display Yes
- Editing w/Disc Navigation Menu
- Counter Linear Time Counter (Only scene unit)
- Wind Noise Reduction No
- Remaining Indication Yes
- SD CARD FEATURES
- Built-in SD Slot Yes (SD/MMC)
- SD Card: Recording Mode FINE/NORM/ECO
- Slide Show Yes
- DPOF Yes
- Audio Dubbing (SP only) No
- Battery & Tape Indicators No
- Mini DV In/Out (IEEE 1394) No
- USB 2.0 High Speed (mini B)
- Accessory Shoe Cold
- Power Supply Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.5'' x 2.52'' x 5.75''
- Weight 1.15 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.