DVD Camcorder with 42x Optical Zoom and Advanced O.I.S.
This item is currently not available.
DVD Camcorder with 42x Optical Zoom, Advanced Optical Image Stabilization, Color Viewfinder, One-Touch Navigation and Built-In SD Card Slot, Records to 8cm DVD and SD Card
- MEDIA .
- Records Onto 8 cm DVD Disc (-R/-RW/-RAM), SDHC/SD Memory Card
- Recording Format MPEG2 (Motion Image)
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (800K pixels)
- Image Sensor (Effective) 4:3 -- 290K, 16:9 -- 380K (Motion Image/Still Picture)
- F Value F1.9 (Wide) / F4.3 (Tele)
Optical Zoom42x Variable Speed Zoom
Focal Length1.8 - 75.6 mm
- Filter Diameter 37mm
- 35mm Film Camera Equivalent 40.9-1718 mm [4:3], 33.4-1403 mm [16:9][Motion Image], 40.7-1710 mm [4:3]/33.2-1393 mm [16:9][Still Picture]
- Lens Type Panasonic
- 3CCD Camera System No
- Image Stabilizer Yes (Advanced O.I.S.)
- Still Picture Recording VGA
- Minimum Illumination 2 Lux (Magic Pix®)
- Focus AF/Manual
- White Balance Auto/Indoor/Outdoor/White Set (with IR Sensor)
High Speed Shutter
1/30-1/8000 (Motion Image)
1/30-1/500 (Still Picture)
- Iris Auto/Manual
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- LCD Monitor 2.7" Wide (123,200 Dots)
- Wide Viewing Angle LCD No
Pure Color EngineYes
Easy-to-Use Mode DialYes
- MagicPix Images Yes
Simultaneous Motion Video & Still Picture RecordingNo
- Microphone Stereo Zoom MicWind Noise Reduction
- Date Recording Auto Date (in Date Code)
- Fade in/out Yes
- On-Screen Display Language English / Canadian French / Spanish
- LED Video Light No
- Flash No
- Quick Start 1.7 seconds
Web Camera FunctionNo
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- Applicable Disc 8cm DVD-RAM Ver. 2.18cm DVD-R for General Ver. 2.08cm DVD-RW Ver. 1.1 2x-speed (2x/1x)DVD-R for DL Ver. 3.0
- Cue and Review Forward/Reverse
- Skip Forward/Reverse
- Video Recording Format MPEG2 (Moving Picture)
- Recording Mode XP (10 Mbps/VBR), SP (5 Mbps/VBR), LP (2.5Mbps/VBR)
- Playback Mode XP (10Mbps/VBR), SP (5Mbps/VBR), LP (2.5Mbps/VBR)
- Audio Recording Format Dolby Digital (2ch)
- Recording Time DVD-RAM/DVD-RW: XP(36mins)/SP(74mins)/LP(150mins)DVD-R DL: XP(35mins)/SP(69mins)/LP(138mins)DVD-R: XP(18mn)/SP(37mins)/LP(75mins)
JPEG Picture Size:0.3 MEGA: 640 x 480 (4:3)
0.2 MEGA: 640 x 360 (16:9)
Still Picture Recording Number
SDHC: 8GB(640 x 480/640 x 360): 55260 High, 99999 Normal, 4GB(640 x 480/640 x 360): 27150 High, 54310 Normal
SD: 2GB(640 x 480/640 x 360): 13830 High, 27660 Normal, 1GB(640 x 480/640 x 360): 6800 High, 13600 Normal
- Counter Yes
- Wind Noise Reduction Yes
- Remaining Indication Yes
- Pre-Rec Function No
- Intelligent Contrast Control No
- One-Touch Navigation Yes
- Help Mode Yes
- Tele Macro No
- AGS (Auto Ground-Directional Standby) No
- Disc Copy Function No
- USB Host Function Yes
- SD CARD FEATURES .
- Built-in SD Slot Yes (SD/SDHC)
- DPOF Max. 999 images
- JACKS .
- S-Video In No
- S-Video Out No
- Mini DV In/Out (IEEE 1394) No
- Video Component No
- HDMI No
- USB Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)(mini AB)
- Analog In/Out Out only
- Microphone (stereo mini) No
- Headphone (M3) No
- Accessory Shoe No
- AV Out
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES .
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Battery Pack Lithium-Ion
- Strap No
- Video Component Cable No
- AV Cable Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- IR Remote No
- SD Memory Card No
- Lens Cap Built-in lens cover
- Software VideoCam Suite 1.0
- DVD Disc No
- DV Tape No
- Disc Cleaning Cloth No
- Other Cables AC/DC Cables
- Free DVD Burner No
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply DC 7.2/9.3 V
- Power Consumption 5.9W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.52'' x 2.08'' x 5.06''
- Weight 0.88 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.